Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

Of course you can advise them about it, this forum is completely legitimate and not prohibited, this forum contains a lot of valuable information about the cryptocurrency, which can make you an expert in it if you learn well from it

Yes, I completely agree with you. I am also trying to educate my family and friends about this forum and about the world of digital currencies. I think this field is a wonderful opportunity and everyone should take advantage of it.

I have been doing this a lot but many people do not realize the added value of this forum, knowing that we are a community that works as a team they do not realize all that they can take advantage of here, for that is important to demonstrate with results all that can be generated and above all learn in this forum that the truth has changed the lives of many people throughout the pandemic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I assure you that you can invite everyone who matters to you to this forum to earn from cryptocurrencies because they have a very bright future and I also believe that we will all achieve most of our dreams that we dream of by earning from this forum

In fact, there are always a lot of people joining this forum. I joined here when I found out about this forum. I found out about this forum through a friend of mine. Since then, I have welcomed many of my friends here. I have given the idea of this forum to my family members here and I have described its benefits. My relatives and friends have participated in this forum. So, it is not a bad thing but it will increase the people of this forum.

Yes this earn is so helpful for our family. By working and invest here we can earn much coins and get much profits. Our earning coins can be much benefited thing for our family and friends. 

Welcome, my friend. Certainly you can invite all your friends to this forum in order to learn everything about currencies and work with them. This is the goal of the platform to educate the largest number of people in the world and increase knowledge and experience when the number of members increases. The forum’s network expands all over the world and works for everyone.  Good luck to you

My friend, most of us arrived at this forum through friends and people we know, and I don't think there is a problem with publishing the forum and giving it the popularity it deserves.

• -5 1

Very cool, of course, you can do that, my friend, because you are strengthening their information about cryptocurrencies by working on this forum, in addition to earning a cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I think it's okay to recommend cryptotalk campaign to others, because I also got a recommendation from my friend to sign up for a cryptotalk campaign. I want to fulfill my portfolio which I previously only put on faucet sites and I tried to earn on cryptotalk sites. I think I will learn a lot here when compared to faucet sites, I only get a few satoshis and here 200 satoshis per post I think is still profitable.

Yes, my friend of course it is great for you to promote this great forum and it will increase your good reputation here really and this goal of the forum is to deliver encryption to as many people as possible. 

Yes, no, this thing is okay, but you must know that it is not possible to create more than one account on the same Internet, so be careful about this matter because it will cause you to be banned if you do not pay attention to it.

It is a wonderful and very important forum for gaining experience and knowledge and earning money, and it is good to inform everyone about this from friends and relatives, and you have to be careful about some things by not doing work in this forum with another person on the same server, which leads to banning one or both of you.

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

I think it is not bad if we promote this forum to our family members and friend and I am also telling about this forum to my friends and family members and many of them are doing work here and it is very good because the number of member will increased and we should make a good work.

We must share this forum with our friends and family members because it is a good way to introduced cryptocurrencies they will get knowledge and learn about cryptocurrencies when they get some payment there believe is increased on cryptocurrencies

This talk board could be a eminent peril for people that interested by crypto worldwide to gain and think about on the indistinguishable time! So i expect that it is right to educate people around this discourse board.. It's all roughly offering and promoting..

It's very okay to promote cryptotalk forum to your friends and family members to join this forum so that they can also contribute their own knowledge and experience to the forum. So it's not prohibited to promote the forum. 

I think you are late my friend because now yobit not access new users for payout. I know this is great idea to Start Crypto carrier from Cryptotalk but it's late. I hope very soon Cryptotalk brings good news for newbies..

I am among those who comment on the group's core that tomorrow there is a platform where we do our learning and also be able to make it in our knowledge and information, it keeps us busy to a great extent and we are very  happy in here.

Its not that prohibited or bad to share this forum to your friends or family but just as you said they want to earn in this crypto you must know the rules of it when your creating an account you must not share any wifi because your account will be ban by not following the rules. So, read the rules and be careful my friend.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes, my friend, you can tell them that and teach them about this good forum, and you must warn them not to make mistakes so that they are not banned from this forum.

From the information that I have and obtained with this forum, it is not forbidden to tell friends and family about the benefits that they can obtain if they join this great forum called cryptotalk since it will be very beneficial if they are beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies since here you will get a lot of information
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes dear we can recommend to others because this forum is for Knowledge . And when more people will joined this then we will get more knowledge . And everyone have different knowledge and we will collect more knowledge from this forum.

Hello my friend
Yes, you can invite your friends and family to this wonderful forum to learn more about cryptocurrencies and earn money

Of course, my dear friend, there is no objection to promoting this forum, it is not forbidden to tell friends and family about the benefits that they can obtain if they join this great forum called cryptotalk since it will be very beneficial. So I agree with what you have done.  Because this forum is very useful for us, so we need to introduce it to our family and friends.