Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform dear member it is a good thing that you have shared this platform with your friends and family members it is not a prohibited don't worry about that feel free to to share this platform with your friends and family members

We need to inform our buddies about this platform so that they can learn from it and from the knowledge of the other participants, but they can't generate income right though because the campaign is closed to new members, because they can just read the issues before the platform reopens.

You can do that my friend, but an important point must be paid attention which is that they cannot create accounts on the same network because all of you will be banned, everyone should create a private account in only one network to avoid ban.

Dear friend its good step to promote this forum on your friends and family members to earn money through crypto, but you can't mention when you share this platform with your family, because now this forum not allows new members in this campaign, then how you help to earn money from this platform....

This is very good my dear friend me also tell about this wonderful forum to my friends. At firstly my friend tell me about this forum then I start working on this forum, I gain a lot of knowledge and experience from this forum. Dear it is ok if you promoting this forum but if you create twice account then you get banned both your account.

Of course, my friend, you can invite your friends and family to work in this forum and make a profit, but you must be careful and not share more than one account on the same network so that we are not subject to the ban.

• +2 1

It is not forbidden for you to promote the forum in front of your friends and family, on the contrary, this is how the forum grows and develops, but you must beware of the following, which is that you and your family members do so. Do not work on the same network as this will block you.

• +3 1

It is not prohibited we can recommend to our family and friends but we also remember that only one member can create account on 1 I. P address

My friend, what I think about this about promoting the decryptotalk forum, I think it is a very good thing because that way more people can come to work or obtain information like us, so if I think it is very good that we promote the forum so that more people come .

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend it ia totaly recommended site for all age members because it ia the unit of teaching from basic to professional so please ask them to joi this forum and join the beginer section and try to read out different topics and their solution and after one month they will enter in tge professional crypto trader.

It is very okay my friend. This forum actually need promotions and if you can recommend this forum to your friends. This will be a win-win situation for everybody. So go ahead and do the good work. 

Yes, my friend, you can promote this forum. It is great to invite our friends here and help them work here and teach them the rules and some useful information.

Dear friend ... Of course you can tell them about this forum and how to work on it ... The forum’s goal is to gather the largest possible number of fans of the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies... But you must pay attention to an important thing, which is to avoid connecting two accounts on the same Wi-Fi, that is, if you recommend to a family member, you cannot call at the same time ... or you can work on the same account alternately.

Yes we are earning a good amount of money from this platform so as a member of this platform it is our duty that we should promote this platform to recommend to the other people and especially our friends and family members. 

Dear in general, the forum rules do not stop at one thing, which is that you promote this forum friends all your friends in general and me your loved ones and your family in particular so my dear, publish this forum and promote it to anyone you want, but the real rate is one thing, which is that two people from the same family if He enters on the same network and the same IP to work in a modern analogy forum. This will display both of you a difference between my master, which is multiple accounts, and how many will be permanently banned by this argument so dear you must beware of this topic Thank you very much

• +2 1

Hello mates i just want to ask if its okay if I'm promoting this platform to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this platform to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this platform could help them from it.kindly guide me thanks.

My friend you are doing a very good job because we should also guide our friends and family members about this great forum.we guide them about it. and urges them that by joining this great cryptotalk forum they will earn money so we should guide all of them . jobless people especially during this coronavirus pandemic.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, it is a very wonderful information platform .. where you should invite your family and friends to learn some ideas about coded talk .. and to invest and profit.

• +2 1

Yes, this does not violate the rules and you can share the forum with family and friends, but I think it is important for you to tell friends about the rules and abide by them so that they get off to a good start in the forum so that they learn well and also earn some money.

Of course my friend, it is important to spread awareness about cryptocurrencies, as they offer a lot of benefits, so a lot of people should benefit from them.

We should recommend the other people's to join this forum. Because if they join this plateform then they can got knowledge and can learn many things. And they can also earn free money. And they can learn about crypto currencies and about trading. 

If you are not using the same Wi-Fi network, you must guide and teach them on this forum so that they learn the basics of the coding world and gain the skills and experience to deal, trade and invest in cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, we must help the forum spread, to increase its members first, and to help our friends and families in earning money and knowledge about digital currencies, because they are very recent, good luck to you. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I think that we should tell our friends about this wonderful forum to gain experience and knowledge in digital currencies in addition to making money as well.

There is no referral link for the forum, but you can invite people through the ubite referral link and then have them join CryptoTalk in order to learn more information about the areas related to cryptocurrencies, but we do not have to promote on the forum that you can earn money in it, but we have to invite people from  In order to learn more about cryptocurrencies.