Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

Benefit post for all members. It's good to share cryptotalk to our relatives and friends so that they can have knowledge about Cryptocurrency while earning . This forum is a great chance for those who interested in crypto world to earn and learn at the same time. I hope very soon Cryptotalk brings good news for newbies. 

Not that prohibited or bad to share this forum to your friends or family but just as you said they want to earn in this crypto you must know the rules of it when your creating an account you must not share any wifi because your account will be ban by not following the rules.

and I think you should be careful the cryptotalk site may think that you are try to open many accounts for you to get more money he will not understand that your family want to work with the forum that is my opinion

Yes, this platform is useful, and we must share friends in order to work within the forum and work to exchange experiences and information in order to create an advanced and famous forum, and we must gain the positive reputation also because it is

• +2 1

Many people are taking and working in crypto every day and it is not forbidden. You can inform your friends about this if you want. there is no problem with that, for me my friend is the one who told me about this forum and I in turn will tell my friends about it because we are all working to improve CryptoTalk. But you don't use same internet  means you don't share  internet and WiFi. In fact cryptotalk allows us to share this forum more and more. We should Recommend it to our family friends and relatives so they can also get benefits by working at this great forum.

It's okay to inform people about this forum, tell your relatives and friends so that they can have knowledge about Cryptocurrency while earning. And also, you should explain it very well to them to catch their attention and provide proof of payment so they will believe you. Make sure to also warn them not to post useless contents.

Yes, my friend, you can certainly tell family or friends about the opportunity to work in this forum because on the one hand the forum’s popularity will increase and on the other hand, people will benefit from the information and money in this forum.

Yes, you can suggest this forum to your friends and family members but the thing that is needed that there can be separate devices for each account of crypto and separate internet connection.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:29 AM, Nupeguy said:

So i expect that it is right to educate people around this discourse board.. It's all roughly offering and promoting..

We can only educate each other wh n we work as a team in this forum and since no one is perfect then let's share ideas amongst ourselves so that we can all learn and remain safe while working in the forum.

Of course, surely all friends and family should be informed about a forum CryptoTalk in order to learn and increase knowledge in the world of cryptography and this forum will help them a lot in the beginning of their career in cryptocurrencies It's okay to share cryptotalk to our relatives and friends so that they can have knowledge about Cryptocurrency while earning. And also, you should explain it very well to them to catch their attention and provide proof of payment so they will believe you.

Hello my dear friend.It is a great thing to recommend cryptotalk forum with other people because it is a great forum which provides us an opportunity to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn bitcoin in order to earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.

I would definitely recommend Cryptotalk  if you want to know my opinion.  Because you won't find a better forum like this anywhere else.  In this forum you can earn both money and money at the same time.  And here you can work independently...

Yes, friends, if the members who work on this site encourage their known friends to work on this site, then the reputation of this forum will increase and the members will also be able to gain knowledge from here which will be good for everyone.

My friend, newly encrypted from the CryptoTalk forum, is very special, as it is a purely educational forum that teaches you all about cryptocurrencies in general through posts and topics on the table that can be used and the most important thing is to earn in return through posts here Thank you very much

• +4 1

Well my dear friend, you can definitely invite your relatives or friends to the forum, the best forum, and anyone who will love to be here and get the valuable information he provides, but you have to be careful not to use other people for the same network, I think this will cause the ban for them

• +4 1

On 5/2/2020 at 3:55 AM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

This forum is the best for online earning and learning knowledge. I also recommend my many friend . All the friends join this forum and earn from this forum. I also use this forum for learning knowledge about crypto trading. 

Hello my friend

I expect that we must inform friends and relatives who would like to work about this forum because it is very wonderful for beginners and contributes to gaining experiences about cryptocurrencies and helps them in earning money, but they must read the forum rules before starting work to avoid falling into the ban

Of course, this is not prohibited. After all, there is nothing illegal in this. On the contrary, it is even good, you help both your relatives and the forum at the same time, everyone is happy about this.

It is not a bad thing to recommend this forum for our family members to join us but the only problem is that we don't need members who will not work well and instead they will be posting useless contents, definitely they will be banned completely from the campaign by the moderators.

I think you should be carefully the cryptotalk site may think that you are try to open many accounts for you to get more money and he will not understand that your family want to work with the forum.

Of course you can do that and it is important to do so
The goal of this forum, in general and mainly, is to spread cryptocurrencies
And the world becomes more familiar with it.

I do not think that there is a problem in promoting your friends and family on this forum to earn money from encryption and so that they can know the encrypted currency and how to use it that this forum is a good opportunity for everyone who likes to know the field of encrypted currencies

Edited by Noorh69
  • +3 1

Of course, my friend, I do not mind news of friends, and in this way the forum grows and the sharing of experiences increases, but I would like to draw your attention to something which prevents the use of the Internet for more than one person on the same IP. Each person must have a single Internet line

• +2 1

I am also inviting my friends to join this wonderful platform to learn about the exciting world of digital currencies and cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

Hello friend I am new here.  But I have heard a lot about this platform, there is a lot of reputation here I think you can add your friend-friendly family here.

We recommend this forum to anyone. We must tell our friends about this forum to be able to benefit from it and benefit from the experience of the rest of the members. But currently they cannot earn money because the campaign does not accept new members and they can only benefit from reading the topics until the campaign opens again.