As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

As a beginner what do you think is the most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology ?

KNOWLEDGE is the biggest aspect for you to be able to succeed with crypto currencies and the blockchain innovation. There are several other areas where you'll get crypto understanding which include nowadays in the forum sometimes in categories, you can however fin tips and tricks concerning crypto and blockchain in youtube to ramp up your qualifications. Cryptocurrencies can be very financially viable, but only until you know how to buy shares in them. Numerous investors fail because they don't understand how to do so.

• +2 1

For cryptocurrency and blockchain and the useful and most important feature is knowledge and experience, in my own opinion because everything about cryptocurrency is too complicated and it requires someone to have more knowledge and experience in other to succeed.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Feel free to share your opinion on this subject

Dear I am not an expert in this field but I have great interest in cryptocurrency that's why I have so join this forum and I will say that there are many things that are very good in cryptocurrency but some of them are also bad and they should be improve like the airdrops or exchange method.

• +2 1

I am new here in this forum

And I am happy to join me here

Because I knew nothing about the subject of cryptocurrencies

But now I have some information and experience in this field and I invite everyone to join here and gain experience and money as well

Dear One of the most important advantages of cryptocurrencies is the availability of job opportunities for many people, as it almost eliminates the problem of global unemployment. My opinion in blockchain technology is the most important technology found in cryptocurrencies. They are records available to record all cryptocurrency transactions and it is a method of securing owners of cryptocurrencies in general.  Therefore, I advise everyone to use cryptocurrencies, as they are definitely the best in the world. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, we must help the new members to answer all their questions because they are new and do not have experience. We all need learning and knowledge in order to reach success.

• +1 1

Banking services need a lot of time to transfer and require a third party in this process, but with blockchain technology, the transfer process has become much faster and safer and you do not need a third party in these processes, so I think it is the best ideas that we got using this technology.

• +1 1

Although I am not a beginner, I can say that one of its strongest features is that it opens up other areas for you and provides you with knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and investment that I did not know anything from him except his name

• +2 1

I believe that cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology have greatly contributed to the acceleration of commercial transactions and also are more secure because they are built on a large base of users.

Hai mate. How do you doing. Hope you are doing well mate. I feel very good in here. For spending cypto and the book chain knowledge and education is very important. Without this we cant felt the good in here any more. 

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, in fact all we are looking for from encrypted currencies is to get profits for a large percentage which is easy and safe from trading Forex This is the definition of the true examples of the encoder

• +3 1

I am a beginner but I have been in the forum for a few months and the skills that I have acquired from here are helping me a lot I know that I still have a lot to learn and I am willing to do it slowly and with patience I will achieve all my objectives, for example English is not It is my native language and since I started working here I have obtained more fluency with it and I owe it all to the fact that I train myself to achieve it, my teachers always congratulate me for being predisposed to knowledge.

• +3 1

The most useful features of cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is the cross border transactions, it is a lot better in that aspect than using the fiat currencies...

• +2 1

Actually the thing I liked most about the crypto currencies is it privacy, you can make transaction secretly without any third party knowing, talk less of him tracing and rubbing you,also crypto currencies make transactions faster,easier and also reliable

I think the best and impressive thing of cryptocurrency is the fluctuation of the rate because I really like when the rate of fluctuate very quickly and sometimes it increases four times all the current value so I don't think there is any business which can give you this kind of increase in a shark.

I think the most popular future that he or she can have at home can be reduced and earned.As far as blockchain is concerned, it is a part of  Crypto  or a network that has different   branches. We call this branch Chain.

It is a modern technology that guarantees a high safety system for storing cryptocurrencies without fear of losing them, and it is good for us to stay aware of everything new and related to cryptocurrencies, the more we learn the more we become more experienced in the field of cryptography.

• +2 1

I am still new to the cryptocurrency world and the blockchain technology, so I don't know much about that, but to be, I like the fast and most secure transaction of the cryptocurrency than any feature of that, thank you so much friend. 

My friend, cryptocurrencies have become a useful and important thing, and dealing with them has become profitable by investing in a specific currency, and also when trading cryptocurrencies, you can also profit with a lot of money.
Cryptocurrencies have become very popular because they are popular all over the world and large merchants and huge companies deal with cryptocurrencies.

Blockchain technology underlies Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies. It relies on a public, continuously updating ledger to record all transactions that take place. Blockchain is groundbreaking because it allows transactions to be processed without a central authority—such as a bank, the government, or a payments company. The buyer and seller interact directly with each other, removing the need for verification by a trusted third-party intermediary. It thus cuts out costly middlemen and allows businesses and services to be decentralized.

For me there are many basic things that I must have, such as great knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, trading and investment methods
Experiments may also be useful because as I do the experiment I learn what is wrong and what is right for you I keep doing it

The most useful feature of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is that you can earn profits by investing in cryptocurrencies. Another useful thing is that you can transfer cryptocurrencies to anyone around the world. 

From my own little understanding so far about crypto currency and blockchain technology is that it have really change the mode of living in our lives and the rate of poverty have reduce world wide because many people with little capital have join the community and today they have something to show up without the help of the government which is a big development in the 21st century that humanity have ever experience so far.

I think it is a good payment system and it came at an appropriate time that helps a lot in running their business and transferring their money and profits with light and good fees and facilitates the transfer of a lot of money quickly and easily and has a good system against the current financial system and I think that this system will be adopted in the near future

On 5/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, lharost said:

We often talk about this subject but I think it is also important to know what those who are new to cryptocurrency think about crypto and how do they find crypto and blockchain useful on their everyday use or what do they need most from cryptocurrencies that it is not available yet? 

Feel free to share your opinion on this subject

Good question my dear, As a new member on this wonderful plate forum of crypto currency I am feeling very happy. Because it a good to work here. We can earn and learn at the same time at the same place. We get a lof of knowledge about crypto currency and also about the business from this site. I am spending a part of of my time here and earning very well. So I will advice more people to join this plate forum and also earn from here   

• +1 1