Be wise and avoid that. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

Thank you for the clarification,
I have read a lot of topics about these matters, and now the same thing happens, that the website wallet has stopped sending, so perhaps the forum will be cleaned and a lot of duplicate topics related to things that were previously explained in the sections will be removed.

When something that we are familiar with keep happening from time to time I don't think it causes panic since we are have the experience of the circumstances.

While it occurs again then wait for the time to be re fix simple

Just as Yobit send to my balance not working

I examine that stopping the sending balance button is due to the fact the wallet targeted for charge for forum contributors is empty, and the ship button might be activated once the discussion board's wallet is recharged at the Yobit platform.
Do not worry all members gets their bills after recharging the discussion board pockets.

That's because sometimes the team supervising the forum cleans up CryptoTalk from scams and useless posts at the beginning of every month, so sending bitcoin to the balance stops in Yobit a few days and then things get back to normal,it's not something to worry about that much.

Yes dear friends we should be so wise in accordance to work and we should avoid all misdeeds and also bad thinkings which distaract to our work. 

You're totally right, these clening is very needed for this forum. I also lost some posts but it's good for the platform. We can't send our balance to yobit account time by time but it's totally okay, the pool has ended and they will fix it inside one week. That means we don't need to worry about that.

• Useful or interesting 1

Think it is important to look for the subject before it is distributed and not to rehash remarks with comparable substance in light of the fact that in the wake of erasing various posts there is a trouble in filling the hole and continuing to bring in cash againa result arbitrators will again erase their redundant point.

Hello there dear friend, thankyou for the valuable information that you have provided. It is important that we get used to and enjoy writing posts. I lose a lot of posts in the forum clean up time also.

Thankyou.

Yes you are right that we have to avoid such type of things which are not helping us nor this forum and these things never benefited us so we have to do our own search and gather information and then post a good comtent.Be responsible.

• +1 1

Yes you are right  i absolutely agree with you, because this happened in 1 my for that i am agree with you, for me i lose more than 15 post. It happend sometimes to have a large number of posts getting deleted the same time we can't sent the campaign profit tobyoubit wallet.    

• +2 1

Thank you my friend for this information.
She had heard from some that she would never get bored again.
I also heard that this forum will be closed. But when I saw your topic, you were relaxed. But does this happen at the end of each month, or is it a passing coincidence?

• +5 1

Yes mate I also notice that. Some of the member of this forum create duplicate topics. This not fair mate. You guys should avoid it. If cant create good topic then you should not post. For that never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Make useful, relevant, informative,unique content. And follow the rules and regulations properly. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing information about yobit. I joined this forum for the first time in a few days and I am trying to find out information about this forum and yobit so that I can continue my work easily.

Yes dear friends it's very true you should do your work wisely and don't become over smart don't do anything that is not allow in this forum you should not used multiple account don't adopt the method of copy paste just you should work hard and you absolutely got success.

On 1/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, Deema 2201 said:

You are right my friend . I have heard from many other members that there coments have been deletd freqiently . I hope that will not happen again to all of us because loke this omission will discourage us from comminting and sharing again 

I wish you a nice day .. I agree with you that we must publish comments that contain good and useful information for the rest of the members and abide by the publishing rules so that the comment is not deleted .. Good luck

Dear friend you should try to avoid the extra meterial in the forum because it has no meaningful and useful for others so it will be deleted. Dot copy any post because it will be deleted and will become The wastage of time.

This is valid, there are numerous comparable themes in the substance with various title. I think it is important to look for the subject before it is distributed and not to rehash remarks with comparable substance in light of the fact that subsequent to erasing various posts there is a trouble in filling the hole and continuing to bring in cash once more.

I think our posts are deleted because the topic is not related, that's just Must have come . I only know that this happens if no post office is late, then it happens 

• +3 1

I agree with you that there are similarities in some of the topics to some extent with the difference in the style or method of presentation, so I suggest that people search for the topic first before publishing it, thus avoiding repetition of the topics.

• +1 1

Hi friends crypto is a wonderful platform and we are lucky that we we are member of this forum so you should read all the rules and don't do any mistakes that it is the cause of your failure in this platform so you should avoid stuff material and always give informative material to the people.

I think that was a good thing to do so that we could lessen the spammer and poor quality poster here in the forum and it will result to a more great content here. I saw a lot of posts that don't have quality on it, it is like that the author of that post just want to complete the daily quota and I think it is unfair to the moderator of this forum since we are being paid to make a great content here in the forum, so better to do our job properly.

Some members are not searching the content they are just running in the race of doing posts. Please all the members should do the research about that specific post. Then post that content if you think that content is not present there or need to add something in that already present content. 

Edited by John hopkin
  • +3 1

If we copy paste from google, then our account will become ban And if we do enough data or comment for any other number, then still our comment will be deleted and avoid cheating If you go to work full interest. 

Thanks for the sharing nice imformation. Am too worry about the deleting posting but your suggestion is very good do like this our post can be safe and we can get payment at the time.And the other thing we should be avoid to speak like words who dislike members .

I wasn't in the forum when this post was made, but it is possible there were posts deleted far more often than now, perhaps because of the differences between campaigns, I haven't examined how the previous campaigns were running exactly. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.