I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

On 5/1/2020 at 5:43 AM, Raven said:

I can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit? Is yobit stopped ob paying? What should i do to fixed this problem on my yobit account? The "Send To My BTC Balance" button is not working again. 

You should make your new account on yobit and then you check the balance transfering.Yobit can still paying its your yobit account problem you should make a new account.

Uh should try try again or ask them by contacting them i think there will be a solution to get ur money out don’t lose hope and keep doing it happened to me so i can feel

I think this is the cleaning process of this forum . During this time , the moderators check for people who cheated inside this forum and remove them . If you have followed all the rules and regulations of this forum , fhen there is no need to worry , the button will soon be activated after some days .

This problem happening daily bro because of deleting post all daily day post are delete means cleaning process and you don't get money in reward of these posting so don't worry it will be handle  .  

Although am new here and I have not been paid. This issue should be reported straight to the moderator of cryptotalk forum so that necessary amendment will be made. Let keep doing our work and i hope the issue will be solve soonest.

Dear i don't faced such a problem since when i jaoined. It can be network issue or any other. First try yourself . If cannnt solve then wait the exect answer of our senior on this forum. They told us the right path of this problem.

Dear you don't have to worry I have seen many posts related to this issue. This problem happens to almost all the members sometimes and after a while this problem is fixed. So you don't have to worry, try later. Or you can contact the forum moderators. But I hope this problem will be solved by itself. Please be patient and wait.

• +4 1

As a new learner on crypto currency, i want to know more about crypto currencies and how I can check/transfer my money on yobit account. I also want to acquire more knowledge on yobit coins and how can trade effectively will yobit coins on crypto talk forum. 

Firstly, you need to know that Yobit is a Crytocurrency exchange site.

You have to register your personal information on the site due to it been centralized. After your registration is completed and confirmed, you'll have access to wallets of all the Cryptocurrencies been traded on Yobit.

Hope this help.

Most of the members in the forum do got their post deleted whenever the administrators are cleaning the forum to make the forum free from spammers and cheaters and this is when the yobit send to balance do stop working. Just continue working my friend as everything will be back to normal soon after the clean up by the administrators.

I have faced this before also as the cleaning process of the website is going on yobit has stopped the payment gateway and many times before also happens after few days all work in routine.

2 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

You are right @Honny143 when the moderators are deleting duplicating posts and topics or as when they are under maintenance they are stopping the payment for everyone, I think we should have patience sometimes when that  because immediately after the moderators successful complete what they are doing they will fix it back start working.

Forum old members know this @Alkane100 when this forum cleans spam posts are remove spammers then they stop out payments, but the problem is new members do not know, and they get panic and created repeated topics, so we suggest them don't be worry soon solved because we face this kind of problem so many times.

• +2 1

Yes friend i read many post about yobit problem.  But i think it come due to yobit maintenance.  Some time this type problems accour. But after some time it can be normal. So don't worry it normal thing . Accour due to management work on yobit. But obit is safe and secure wallet . We can use this wallet for different prospects. 

• +1 1

Hello mate, i hope you are doing well. The issue of the transfer to balance not working on Yobit is like it's general issue which is a method the moderators do adopt to hold on payment whenever they want to clean the forum and that is the period the moderators do use to delete posts that are not useful too. Do not worry on this mate, just keep working as everything will be rectified soon.

Don't worry my friend, sometimes payments are stopped, you can continue your work in this forum while the forum cleans some functions that violate its terms, you can withdraw later from yobit

• +2 1

It happens every period when cleaning the forum so stop paying members CryptoTalk until the cleaning process is over and then the problem is solved and things are back to normal and payment. 

It really hard to say, because ifj the yobit platform has been stopped, then Can they are we would have heard of it in some way or the other. 

Dear I am a new member of this forum and I do not know much about yobit account as I have not started earning yet so I have no quiz experience about it. I want to know about your problem and its solution so that in future I can easily find a solution to this problem.

• +1 1

I do not have such experience because I am in you in this field and not get my first payment so I didn't have such problem and not have any idea about it .

On 5/2/2020 at 11:20 AM, Shahud said:

the problen is with everyone's account..i too can't transfer my balance to the wallet.and this happends every month.but every time forum's team resolve the issue very quickly.and hopefully this time also they do it immediately

When a general circumstances occurred be rest assured to trust your sites especially cryptotalk forum and yobit exchange sites. I'm still new but from the history and old posting I read this is more than 1 year pay members and for ones it has never failed to pay for their good and useful work. It's matter of patience as it will soon be resolve and be fixed to normal work.

Hello friends ,

Don't be worry about this it happens some time so they should refill the exchange wallet then In some time everything will be all right .

Wish you best of luck and don't be worry about anything. 

Thank you 

I think this forum start cleaning process.This is not new  so don't worry. We all have this problem and I guess it happens every week and admins clean useless content they will refill btc in few days and you will be able to withdraw again.

Yobit is still paying, what happens is that there is a small bug in the sending and receiving of profits on the platform, they say they are already correcting it.I don't know why this is happening to you, this has never happened to me, this is the first time I've heard of such a problem.

• +1 1