Suggest easy way to search for my topic - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest easy way to search for my topic

We can easily view our created topics from our profile by pressing on the icon just on top of our post count it's the easy way I use to find my own and those topics I replied to.

We can make search about our topic which we create.  So if we put our rught word which is in our topic in search button then we can find our topic.  So here we can check how much replies we get and how many reaction we get. So thia is eay to fi d our topic. But i think we can find from our profile if we see our all activities then we can gind our from our page which we made. So this is good if we remind which topic i created and how we can gwt more response if i would make other.

Dear friend, if you mean the topics that you wrote yourself, you can easily see them from your profile, then see my activities, and then a list appears for you in which all your activities are posts and topics.

You can take advantage of the search button in this forum and access any topic you want and to access your topic use keywords that enable you to access the topic you want to read and you will find it easily.

• +2 1

Certainly, you can conduct a search on any topic by typing the title of the topic or some words from it in the search box, always try to use this box because it helps you avoid duplicate posts.

• +3 1

My friend, from the search box on the side, you can type some of the words that are included in the topic and click on search and you will find it, and you can also search for it by entering your personal profile and viewing your entire activity. You will find here all the topics and comments that you have posted.

• +1 1

Dear friend, if you mean that you want to search for a topic that is not yours, you can search in the search box at the top of the forum, it is sufficient to type some words from the topic and it will appear for you, while if you mean your topics, you can see them from your profile, in my activity, you will You will see a list of your posts and topics.

In this forum, there are many sections every section are different from others section.  You can choose and find your topic what you want to write.  Choose that topic that you can write it easily otherwise avoid it.  Don't post useless post.  Otherwise, your account will be banned. Good luck. 

The forum has provide the space to search for your posts in my opinion you can go into your profile and search on your right side of your profile there is the lists of posts you have done so you can mark up the date and search by scrolling to your posts.

There a search option on this forum at the top corner from which we can easily search any type of topic related to cryptocurrency . It is very simple just click on the box and then type the words gou want to search and you will find all result according to it. It is that easy and simple. 

• +2 1

Yes, you can access your previous posts by entering your personal page. On the left side of the page there is a list with several options. If you want to reach the posts that you created, click on the my topic option

Of course, you can click on the search button at the top of the main page and enter a word or some words of what you think if the topic already exists. Avoid writing a topic similar to it so that it is not deleted from the moderators.

Yes it is very easy and simple to serch for a topic in the search box just type the content of the topic in the box and click serch it will then appear but we hope to have another method that will be more easier we hope the moderators and administrators to look into it 

• +1 1

Dear if you remembered your topic title then you can search your topic and you can see it . If you want to see your topic which you have created . Then you can check this and you can search in search bar and you will find your topic.  

If you have created your own topic in past then you can find it both way if anyone who u tag in your topic you can find it in notification and other way you can search your topic in search bar with your title topic . 

If you will be able to go to search bar to search for a topic it will be easy to find the topic except if the topic is deleted from the forum if not you will be able to see the topic you are searching for fast and easy.

• +1 1

It is very important to share with members on a new knowledge if you discover it so that we can all benefit from it and grow together and enhance ourselves, just like how to also make proper use of the search bar.

• +1 1

There is very important and useful feature that the members need to know, most especially the new members because there is situations that some members will not make research about before posting and that might already been published.

Dear friend..Using the search box, type the thing that you remember from the words of the post, or else your post will be searched for ... It is a nice thing in this program that we search for everything we want.

On 4/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, Babubu609 said:

It is very optimistic to me everytime if I want to search on topics I created it's so difficult I have to scroll down in pages to know the topics I created. I don't know if I am the only one having this kind of problem if I am not the only one, I could like us to suggest if possible for the moderators to make it more easier for us to search on topic I created. If you have an easy way to make the search please explain to us here.

Thanks you all for your cooperations 

Thank you so much for this important point you raise because there are many mistakes within that region which some members post articles without confirming wether the kind topic was published, so your own will be deleted automatically.

You can search through the search box above, you must type some phrases from the topic, and all results related to these words you wrote will appear for you.

I don't know but one way. There is a rectangle on the forum page in the right corner as shown in the attached picture

IMG_20210430_105401.JPG

• +4 1

Now all you have to do is go to the link that you put in and search for your topics by putting your username and all the topics that you put in the forum will appear.

Yes my friend it is a great post that it is a difficulty to search the new topics. Cryptoworld gives us great topics and the people gives great information about the cryptocurrency. Crytotalk is also a good for searching the new topics. 

Dear we can easily search and investigate topics in this forum using the search box where we find that on the home page and the personal file to search for addresses and posts or write words related to the topics to be searched for and thus you are presented the search results all you have to do is click on an activity in the upper left part of  The page and then the content is determined