Stop wasting your time - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Yes guys,you are saying too good for all.we know that time is the most value able  then anything in the world.Have a proverb that" time and tide wait for none" so we should proper use of time so that we can get success. In crypto site,we should use time properly to making posts. We should not waste of time to making unrelated and useless posts here.    

well thats okay if we do not want to make any mistakes that might cost us but we have to make sure that we do know what we are doing today and right now , there are so many people who dont get it, the forum has been done so well to give us space to discuss some of this things and grow with them so to me we need to be good in what we are doing right now and find solutions to this problems and work with them even thats how powerful this things are. 

Ok I will try to make alway useful posts. I try to make posts with some new information. We all want to make useful posts and don’t want to make useless posts. We want to always follow the rules for survive crypto currency. 

We should not waste our time doing this, but sometimes we must share our mistakes in order to benefit from others and not repeat them. It is also important to learn from these mistakes.

• +1 1

Yeah you are right 

I completely agree with you 

Stop wasting your time in false news or false information about crypto 

Dont spread fake information about crypto if you don't have knowledge about crypto 

Share that information which you have complete knowledge 

If you shared false information then you also misguided others as well

So shared only real knowledge and information about crypto world

We always say in the comments that beginners need to read and learn more than just sharing and writing duplicate topics or misinformation.
 This section of the forum is good because it contains a variety of basic information about crypto and the forum in general so that some people do not write useless posts or even incorrect information.

My dear mates stop   wasting your time . because time never wait any one avail your time in use full things like crypto .if you are free you are wasting time give time to crypto  work on it you  learn ae well as earn it's good opportunity for you.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Yes, this information is very useful especially for myself. 
Becasue, firstly on this forum i have not realised this situtation. 
but after some time, i have realised that the moderators are deleting my content.

i should think it on again.

Then, i moved forward and work in a samrt way to earn plus learn. 
so, thank you again Sir. 

Yes I m agreed with you on this topic.. some people just wasting there time here.. because they did not done much hardwork on creating posting.. they are done just formality.they does not provide healthy content. people don't like the things like that.. they wants something creative.. people are not given the reputation the people like that's they are just wasting there time on forum

You're absolutely right dear. Pretending to have knowledge and experience just because you want to get attraction and reputation will never work out for you as you said moderators always keep eye on you. The better way is to spend time here in learning instead of making fake and false topics. Spend a few days in learning as this forum is full of pro traders and a person can really get useable knowledge from them. So don't waste time in making mistakes first prepare yourselves and then go for the big things like posting and getting reputation and you'll surely get success. Good luck to all.

As  a member on this great forum, you are not suppose to waste your time by posting false information in other to make the forum more useful to the forum users. Let all try and always make useful information so that we will all take the forum to a higher level. Have a nice day.

Yes I also agree with you.  If our content is not meaningful and attractive we can't stay here. We should try to make our post  more informative and unique. Because with the help of unique content we can't stay here. We should always try to spend our  all time in this plateform.

Welcome dear this platform.  Stop waste time.  You just focus on your work.  Sincerely work here then you earn and learn so much . Success is right way to hard work . If you hard work then you achieve success.  

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, i agree with you.ww have to Stop wasting your.time.because time and tide wide for none. So we shouldn't wast our time.

the way which tricksters spammers can undoubtedly course disarray and even take from the Naive, as of crafted by the administrators have truly been seen, similarly as with the previous past of the gathering on numerous clients.

Yes I strongly agree with you mate because someone not engaging itself on any work online but sitting doing nothing is just time wasting but I will like to advise ourselves that we should encourage other to join us on cryptotalk campaign and many online trading 

Yes are right friend I am agree with you we should not waste our time to sending the false and useless information with other members because in this we can get warning point also therefore we should make the useful posts after searching the data from the Google or by using any search engine. 

I seen a lot members investing in some worse apps and website and in some useless project which will always give you loss. So we have to consider some good project Before investment

Yes dude time is a very precious for us.once the time has gone never come back again.so we should make best use of our time.we should not waste our time in useless activities.we should utilize our time instead of wasting this precious time.

Yes dear, your question is good that do not waste your time in other website.  This is the real and reliable platforum. So not waste your time. Be tge part of this platforum. 

If you want to make good progress in this forum you have to focus on the vital and important things that will keep you going forward and not waste your time on useless and unimportant informations that will not lead you anywhere

yeah this is true have seen alot of misleading on other posts now also one thing when try to make a topic grammar is a commonly can be seen mistakes sometimes but its nothing worse anyways. so newbies try not to get baited by other people

• +3 1

Many people are wasting their precious time they must spend their good time in good things like here by spending their time we can earn and get more information about different things that will definitely good for everyone.

Yes you are right we should not post fake  news and this also results in deleting of post and people should not post useless things.

I understand that the important thing that we must all have when publishing is honesty, not investing experiences or things that we do not know, speaking with the truth and always trying to be transparent, if we are objective, the moderators do not know if we are lying or not, they what they could realizing is if we violate a rule or post spam, in conclusion, let's post meaningful and real topics.