I did not find my posts yesterday - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I did not find my posts yesterday

Sometimes posts are deleted but if you can't find 20 posts then maybe you have another problem. Probably you have to give a screenshot with your yobit posts because we can't know if this happened to you and also you should look in your cryptotalk profile and see if the posts are there but they weren't counted.

• +1 1

Many topics are cleaned up due to the lack of relevance or violation of the forum rules, so the main thing is to write on the topic and not throw links and then nothing will be deleted)

I have read in another post that sometimes it is not only our replies that can be deleted but a whole post if it is considered to be against the rules and all the replies of course will be also deleted. Probably the OP replied to many of these posts or created many new posts that were considered against the rules and were deleted.

• +2 1

This is a long time to not see the posts on your Yobit and you are maybe need to talk to the yobit about it and ask for support, or ask for support from the moderator in this forum because the 10 days are a lot to not see anything of your posts, so probably there is a problem with your account that need to be find.

It may be due to some platform issues, at certain instances it takes some time to record the post that we created. sometimes it may be due to the post being deleted as it is not up to the standard warranted by the platform. Try to create a little more content through analysing different post so that you can avoid mistakes in the future.

Maybe, maybe the platform is going through an update, or some failure or it is due to the fact that there are many people online doing the same thing: publishing a post, commenting, giving likes etc.

Yes I also faced such problem. I could work in this forum for last few weeks. I think some problem occurred. But now this forum is paying as before if works are done accurately.

To be honest, there is a lot of trouble when the post is deleted.  However, it is better if the invalid post is deleted.  Because these are not what we need but put us at risk.  Many of the spammers involved are basically doing just that.  These posts are completely against the rules and guidelines.  So we should all post according to the rules guidelines, then there is no risk of deleting the post.

This is normal this is happening with many forum participants especially now very many who just copy comments, forum moderators just want the forum to be much better and create unique content

• Useful or interesting 1

Yesterday,I posted 20 posts but only 15 was counted on yobit. I did not right anything not related to the posts. It is maybe the posts where I commented was deleted. This might have happened with you.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:24 AM, Maroua said:

I did not find my posts that I did yesterday. Did something happen in the forum because I was unable to post for 10 days, can I know from you, is this also happening with you or not?

please check again your account, because every post always check it

Same thing happens with me. We are not confirm about the posts which type of posts are useful.

Thats why we are unable to do good posts and our posts are removing.

Most likely your messages have been deleted for not complying with the general rules of the forum or a section, and not being able to post for ten days may be due to a temporary ban.

Often these problems occur, simply by not complying with the rules of the forum or section in question, you must check that the material that generated the post, if it was well structured.

I suggest, you should keep posting here everyday so that you avoid having deleted post.  you have many warning point and you need to wait until the restriction finish then you can post 

For many new users this situation is very common, and what happens is that the posts they make are deleted because they do not comply with the rules established in the forums when commenting, it is very important to review these rules in detail so that your posts or comments are not deleted.

• +4 1

Some strange thing is happening, many publications are deleted and that if they have to do with the issue of cryptocurrencies, I do not know why in the accountant they only count some and not all, and on top of that as time passes they continue to discount publications from previous days, I feel like that way I will never reach 100 publications

You probably didn't find your post from yesterday because it was deleted by an admin. Probably someone reported it or one of the admins just saw your thread and thought that maybe it was inappropriate and deleted it. Or even maybe it is a duplicate thread which is most likely the reason why it was deleted.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Surely you violated the rules of the forum and that is why they eliminated the publication, the administrators eliminated the repeated content or at that moment you published something that you should not take into account and do not repeat them again so that it does not happen to you

I recieved 20 posts but the way to work in them is that between each post there is a difference of 5 minutes and you may creat about 40 posts in a day depending on your efforts

To anyone posting here this was about a different campaign. I don't know exactly how it worked but today we are getting payments for the posts we made a week later. I think this person was getting payment for the previous day. It is different so we can't judge unless someone with experience can answer.

Твои сообщения удалили скорее всего из за нарушения правил, их ты можешь прочитать в самом начале, либо твои ответы не несли нужной информации. Но рас уж 10 дней то ты нарушил какие то правила( нельзя оскорблять, писать большими буквами слова и тд)

Did you raise your question to one of the supervisors?
Did you show a red flag on your account indicating that you violated one of the laws?
Some of your comments may have been deleted because you commented on a member-subject that had violated the rules in the forum
Try to speak to the supervisors to find out the truth
Good luck and you can comment at any time without fear of deletion or monitoring you if you are not in violation of the laws

I think that Litecoin will take off in 20 and show itself on the market. I believe in the guys and their team. In general, it is better not to mess with HYIP coins, otherwise today they are there and you are a millionaire, but tomorrow they are gone and you are already a beggar.

I'm waiting for the Gram token from the telegram to launch its network and start working. I'm also waiting for the Libra token from Facebook. They will surely make a furor in the market.