I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I have heard that the post that has lesser replies gets deleted easily. So, I ignore such posts and focus on the posts with the most replies first. Everyone should play on a safer side.

I usually choose that topic which is old because I damn sure that my post will not be deleted . But it is also necessary that topic should be informative and useful till now . And it proves helpful for everyone every begginer. 

• +2 1

Yes i am like to reply which have less reply i this way can increse their hope and well his degnity through this he well give us a realy a good topic for discussion

I think I want to say again the things that I have answered less or learned less.  And I want to present it in front of everyone, I hope everyone will give me a chance so that I can say it in front of everyone.  And I can explain it to everyone by presenting the member. Thank you

I don't see either the topic is old or new i only see that it is useful topic and is not asked by someone else. I don't reply to those topics that i notice repeating. I think your strategy of posting is good and you can get more reputation. Because, i think replying to the older topics will not give good reputation.

I find topic in which i can provide good amount of information to the other person. There's no use of replying to topic in which we have no idea. If you know something about specific topic then only you should reply to that topic.

Yeah i am also like that but every one different taste some people like to replay on have very high comments post but some people like to replay on very less comments post but some like have so such taste. They will replay on both types.

I can't say because I just used to answer all questions that I know is useful for me, it's those not mean to have replied for the topic that has less comment, my achievement is to have good ideas that will easily for to apply everywhere.

• Useful or interesting 1

It’s very good decision. Because many replies give us many knowledge. Every member have their own choice in Crypto talk such as some of the members here replies on all the topics just to complete their target of 20 posts. As I mostly prefer old posts by old members in which I find a lot of knowledge and information about the Cryptocurrency through their experiences.

• +1 1

It is a choice that one can make either with less reply and without less reply with not change anything but the best is for one to choice topics that one can write good comment on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Commenting on topic with lesser replies are somehow risky because the topic might get deleted anytime if it doesn't get much replies in time, and to me I love commenting on topics I surely understand and have more knowledge upon.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I usually use the same way of writing on topics, but I see that they always suggest outstanding topics, so I make sure and answer those topics and I think they are very useful too, so supporting new topics is very good because it encourages new talents .

I disagree with you in opinion, because I respond to the post that benefits me and in which I give an opinion and discuss it and which fits with my experience, in addition to that I cannot respond to difficult posts that I cannot understand

Dear friend. I have no interest in such things that i am reply for those post which have more replies or less. I just do a comment on those post through which i know about great and i have knowledge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First of all i respond to those topics which are easily understandable beacuse it is very imporatnt to understand the topic.If you understand well then you give your proper reply.For that it does not matter that topic have less replys or more.

• +1 1

I commented on those topic that I can under stand easily and interesting and useful .useful topic mean that topic where I learn lot of information 

I am interested in this forum because I l gain many knowledge

@Ch Ayyan Obviously, making replies on new topics that ahs less replies its a great idea as it could results into getting high reputations from other forum members but as you said, we need to make sure that the topic is useful and informative that could be helpful without violating with the forum rules and regulations

download (85).jpg

Yes, you do fine, I also comment on posts that I find very useful and productive. So that if someone else reads my post, then it will  be beneficial for them.Many people try to reply to topics that they find interesting ..We should only provide educative content ..

I saw many of such topic that's are useful but has less reply. I like to reply these topics as this topic gives us confidence and when we write its increase our best writers and our writing contents. 

Just look for topics that are useful and helpful to others. I do not think it is foolish to rate a topic, look at the number of posts and leave comments. If your post was helpful and you have an opinion on it, be sure to leave a comment.

No friends I don't see such things I only reply to those topics whom I like those topics that have good information and beneficial for us I also like to topics of beginner because they get confidence from this and they try to make other topics.

I think we should do post on topics those have more replies but if you do post on that have less replies it may the deletion of your comments because when the host gave his answer than almost member delete their post so it cause the deletion of our comments.

if I am wrong then tell me true or reply me but if I am true then liked.

• +3 1

It doesn't matter to me that how much replies are there on a post the thing that hits me so hard is the "content " that is meaningful or helpful or not and either can i write about it or not.

I like to rply on topics like it maye be my response will be be useful snd informative for some one .I wnat to do comments on topic which have less replies may be that topic is technical it may provides me to think more and may it helps in improving my writing and thinking skills