I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Honestly, I do not see the number of responses available, because I search the topics that interest me without taking upon myself the amount of reading that I will read because what matters to me is knowledge and I do not care about the fatigue that I will do

frequently search points that has less answers and afterward offer my remark on that subject. Be an I like to do that without question . However, I take care that theme is must valuable. What might be said about's you. What is method of your making posts

yes at some point it is a right thing to do to comment on a post with less comment in this way your comment will be recognised by more members. what i do is i comment on a post which find knowledgeable so that i can share my knowledge or get to learn from that topic. 

I generally go to the theme and read the banner's substance cautiously, if it's acceptable and accommodating I will remark. There are numerous posts, despite the fact that there are numerous remarks however I think that its hard to comprehend I won't remark, I don't make low quality posts.

Wonderful sharing, my friend, I really appreciate that But most people with experience and interest are the ones who comment on posts that have few responses to inform their owners with the appropriate answer. As for beginners and those with little experience, posts with many responses prefer to read them and get a better idea of the topic We all started like this.

Yes you are right i also like to do replies on those topics which has less replies because helping others is a good deeds. My dear mate when we help others it willing back to us in a different way. Thank you So much 

• Useful or interesting 1

I prefer to replay on those topics which are useful and which has a lot of knowledge and i also prefer those topics that has more view and have better comments and has minimum chance to delete.

My top priority would be a for good tops because, there is same to make some words of our own. There is no need for other than the fact that we need to reply to all of the topics in the forum.so the post I like I comment on and the useful post I comment on without any problem

I really agree with you because i love replies of the topics that has many ideas and very useful so that i will achieve experience from that same topics, and if i don't gain experience from some topics. I think i goto the next one that will makes me a good informative about crypto currencies

I think when you share a useful topic that contains useful information, you will respond to it easily and in a quick way and gain knowledge and experience

I am comments on this post which is understandable for me i can gain knowledge form it then i comments if you is not understandable for me then i also say that i want to know about this i also discuss about this i also comments all posts which is understandable for me 

Do replies on the posts which you think that you can provide a good reply because doing useless posts or comments is meaning less. I think you do good doing comments on on posts which has less replies if the post is good.

• +3 1

You can reply on any topics, and I recommend to share your experiences whenever you find a suitable topic for them For example if you have some experiences in trading, it's better you share your knowledge and experiences with us about trading. Don't limit yourself in specific types of topics.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

It’s a very good idea in this way the informations can always be floating in the forum and many users can benefit from it for so long time ahead thank you for doing that and keep up.

Yes, it is very positive to help those creators who have few responses because it is a positive way for their channels to be more accepted within the forum, because I have noticed that most members look for the topics with more response to give their opinion leaving aside the beginners.

What's important is to reply to topics that make a lot of sense and not lesser replies. A topics that make no sense end up been deleted and make us loose point as well.

I don't just choose to reply on every topics that comes my way , I reply on those that seems useful and has great content which one can learn from and also to those topics which I feel my knowledge will be of great help if shared

@ by ch Ayyan,  yes I like the replies those post who's have not many reply.beacaues I searched those topics in which not most comment . This is  increase the post .

On 4/29/2020 at 3:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I prefer replying to topics which got my interest. As a newbie i am finding topics which will really give information regarding about the forum. I often replies to topics which have been posted months ago. But i reply as well to some topics made by the newbies because we need to support each other. 

Hey friend I like to replies at the useful topics the number of replies does not matter just we should reply on the informative and knowledgeable topics because we can get good knowledge by them. 

Hello friend how are you. In my opinion we always posts on that topics which is useful and relevant to cryptotalk. Because it gives me knowledge and experience. But many people also replies on irrelevant topic which is not useful. And I'm thinking can their posts will be deleted or not.

yeah same to you my friend.  I also want to reply to those topics where less reply has been given.  Because in order to increase the post in which less reply has been given, I reply there.  Moreover, if the topic is good and the reply is low, then I reply to it.

For me, topics that have more responses attract me because it seem more important, but everyone has his own way of activity in the forum and I think your idea is beautiful, so in this way, you support these topics if it is useful.