I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Hello friend.. I prefer to respond to all positive topics that provide useful content for others and I do not care about the number of responses or the popularity of the topic, but its value and quality. Content is more important than quantity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Sometimes what I also do is respond to topics that have fewer answers because sometimes I can receive more evaluations but I also respond to topics like this because I see that they have potential or it is good for that too and I see that other people do not give it so much value like the others and in truth if they would have to give it value.

• +1 1

I am also because some junior members do their all hard work but they will jot get liked because we only liked for those people stuff who have more likes and more followers so now i will comment on which post have less replies 

Its a fear to all of us i suggest you to compare and justice equally

2 minutes ago, Sas55 said:

I welcome to remark on new and valuable themes that fit my encounters so my remark is helpful and productive and I am not intrigued by the quantity of remarks on the subject, however now it is significant that I be acquainted with the point and get it and I can profit the individuals in it.

@Sas55 Hello mates, i also. try to reply the useful new topic. But in this time, most of the new topic delete by the moderators. For this reason, if you write useful comment in their post, you lose your comment for post deleting problem. So, i try to find the new and unique post for writing post.

Not only topic that have less replies but in every that topic has meaning searching on for topics that has less replies is never in my calculations since when I join cryptocurrency world, I write on each topic that has meaning and useful and I believe cryptocurrency forum is not a place you even see topic that has no meaning or that you will not learn something from it. So is advisable to write on topics that have meaning and that bis why I always choose any topic to write on as far as I have idea on the topic.

Edited by Kangalo
Typing error

I think, it is the best opportunity for every beginner. If you are a beginner and you write a useful topic, you will get more reply for your topic. So mates, you can get answer about your questions.Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning about crypto currency.

Yes, accepted topics that have not much comments so we have to respond to them, in order know the reason why they received few comments and likes from people, is it the nature of their topic or how I want to know the reason why please

That's good for you. For me I comment to the topic, which I don't have known, so from there I will learn new things. From more commented topics I get more information. 

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

Indeed you are doing great job I likewise remark on those posts which have less remark since it really is ideal to tackle job with lower notoriety individuals and attempt to up those individuals who are less information also correspondence expertise.

• +2 1

My dear friend, as we know, any topic that is made on behalf of anyone is like a question. If there have been many replies on a topic, then we should not comment so much on them, because maybe due to the simple response, the person making the topic will have got the answer to their question. And if there is very little response on any topic, then we must comment on it and share its problem. I also like to reply to the same topics which have less reply.

To me I like replying to topics that are useful, reasonable and meaningful to the forum because useful topics mostly attract people attention and when people read your replies and rate then, with this you get reputation receive payment, thanks mates.

• +2 1

same here  it's pointless to try to answer to something that has over 100 answer already, especially when it's about some specific question that has already been answered 10 times..

in most of the case less reply means the contents is not as useful as it ought to be that is why does replies are not worth considering so i used to put replies on the topic that are with a lot of replies..

As far as topics are very use full and create more idea and much experience I as lo go about in making a post on such and much experience we be acquired through it.

When I reply to a topic, I don't notice whether the topic has less reply or more reply. What I notice is that the topic is not an important topic. I reply to the topic based on whether we have anything to learn from it. I think we should all consider about it and reply.

Edited by rizvy2790
word mistake
  • +1 1

I think so We should always reply on the useful topic and not reject the useless topics too . If the topic is useless not create the good content we should mentioned the mistakes of that topic so writer of topic can easily  improve mistakes 

For me, I care more about the topics that receive responses because I think that topics that receive many responses often contain good and useful content.

I also fear that the topics that received few responses are of bad content and I do not want to waste my time reading them.

• +2 1

i also reply on the posts i don't care how much replies that posts have  i just try to make my post useful for everyone and also attractive for everyone and i also try to make posts according to the topic. 

Yes we have must reply on the topic who has less comments because if we comment on their post they will get more encouragement and to work with more power we must comment on post who has less comments I hope you all are agree with me or I am wrong then please tell me.

It doesn't matter whether you reply  topics with less replies the important thing you must always put in to consideration is our useful your daily post matter to the forum because you're not to judge about every replies on every section because this forum has the presence of moderators. 

It is my practice i often reply to that topic which i have some knowledge about that so i may effectively delevier the conception that i have about the topic so for me it can not matter whether the topic have less replies or more i prefer those whom i have a command and i fell interested. 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

I incline toward answering on points that I find valuable. I couldn't care less if numerous or less answer it have. As far as I might be concerned, in the event that I can state what is at the forefront of my thoughts or I think my answer is valuable they discover, it is fine.

I want to share my opinion while posting here. It is a matter of luck to post in this forum. I enjoy working here. From here I can learn new things. I like to answer all the posts in this forum. Every post has new topics, which we can read.

For me it is not about which topic has more comments or less but it is about how much useful the content in the post is for the me and others or if someone ask a question that i can answer. So everyone has different perspective but this is my opinion and i like to respond to best content in a post.