Read also other's replies as well. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

If we read the answers of others we will get more  because we want not only to  make money on this platform but also get knowledge  from it.We must continue to learn. This is the main purpose of life.If we read the words of our seniors, we will learn something more.

• +2 1

It is very necessary to read the others reply because every person having their own knowledge and gives the different information about this topic. So when you read those reply we get different and informative knowledge. By doing this our post content can make useful and beneficial. 

• +1 1

As a beginner it advisable you read others comments, the best comment to glance true is the comment of the creator so that you will get idea about his reason for creating the topic before you make your own comments.

Reading others comments or replies is a very important thing that should be done by the members because you can gain useful knowledge from the contents which can also increase your experience in the crypto forum

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

Yes man we should read others replies to get their point of view and increase our knowledge as different people has different point of view. so we can get knowledge from every point of view.

We must try to read as many comments and topics as possible in the forum in order to gain more experience from the other members. Each of us may have a piece of information or an idea that benefits everyone.

Yes this is good you benefit by reading other replies if they mistake you correct them, you will also know more about something you have little knowledge about.

• +1 1

We didn't learn new things just because of a topic sometimes here but actually the main place we learn or gain more knowledge here is by going through other members replies and that really helps alot thank you for bringing our attention to this.

Others reply is meaningful for us. We are always looking for good response from others. I am also give good reputation for other's. But when post, then others response is not enough. I want your suggestion so that I improve my reputation for my posts. I completed one fifty post but my reputation is less than fourty. 

Good evening my friend. Sometimes some members raise a specific topic and the question is not clear. But by reading the comments or responses, you understand what the person who brought up the topic wants. That is why I agree with you to read the responses so that the topic is discussed and benefited from the experiences of others.

The responses, as well as publishing topics for members of the value, and some responses contain valuable information and correction of wrong information or important additions to the topics But the difference between them and creating topics is that they are hidden among dozens of other responses, and reading them is most of the time by accident.

• +3 1

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

@Ch Ayyanyou have disscused a good topic as im new here i will agree with you that by reading others posts or comments on others posts we can get an idea or knowledge and a way to explain our content in a batter way

Thanks mate, of course we make things up.  And those who comment.  Check if the comment is in accordance with the desired topic.  And you answer it. Every post in the forum is very important so provide useful relevant comments on useful and useful topics.  Which is consistent and effective with the post.

It is true that there are many members who have great experience in the coding world, so we must take advantage of their posts as much as possible, and read their comments to take advantage of all the information they provide.

Of course i totally agree with you You are right that we should all read other replies as well. This provides us with a lot of information regarding the topic but some topics have a lot of pages like 15+ pages and reading every single post in the topic can be a difficult task.

I personally read the comments of other users that are written on the first page or on the last page. And if I see a flaw or mistake in them, I will replay them. I think everyone should read the opinions of others because in some of them there are very good and useful educational points.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Whatever you proposed should be acknowledged in light of the fact that you advised the individuals the best approach to find out additional. Furthermore, I also follow this guideline so I can study cryptographic forms of money since this is away to acquire great throughout everyday life.

Yes, my friend, this is very possible, especially if the question needs to know details.  This helps us to get the full answer, and maybe more.

You are right that we should read the posts of other members also. The advantage of doing this is that if we do not understand the topic, then we can understand it better by reading answers of senior members. Doing this will also have the advantage that our mistakes will not happen and the threat to our account will also be very less. We should follow all the rules of cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, who is very comprehensive to be aware of all the comments in order to know the opinions of others and see their views, as this is important for your knowledge of the topics and following the opinions of the members on that, to strengthen you in terms of understanding and awareness of the topics presented

Exactly, reading others replies will help us in knowing the topic from different perspectives because everyone have different point of view. It will make easy for us to understand the topic deeply. 

• +2 1

That is a very goo practice to know the things in a better way. More information about the crypto market and the ups and downs of the market. Those old users have many experience that they can share from this forum so reading their comments may help us learn from it. This helps you in achieving good knowledge and in order to correct the mistakes you learned about information. 

On 4/29/2020 at 3:48 PM, Honny143 said:

My dear mate i always follows this because any members post topic some information Miss, because he can't write in full details so in this situation we read our forum members comments, then we got full information and additional knowledge also we learn.

Yes friend. Following this way is good for all not just for you. We all should need to read other members comments if it is in the purpose of getting knowledge and take new idea.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometime when we read a post we have no learn all things about it and we have no words to answer so this is very easy for us to read others post and take idea of these post which about they tell so i think you read others replies but write your own thoughts which give you knowledge. Sometime other replies help us a lot to learn things. 

• +3 1