Read also other's replies as well. - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this great post and the important advice you give us
I think we should follow all the comments as everyone here needs more information
have a nice time

• +2 1

Yes you are right exactly by this way we can do corrections for many newbies if they have replied with some wrong information to any topic. So by doing corrections of others, this will also plays some part in our war against spammers. 

Thank you so much for your great topic.   This forum needs this kind of topic. I noticed that people are just doing comments. Some people don't read others comments. But it is very important to read others comments. It can also help to write good content. Please try to read others comments. And help each other.

It's a good advice and it really help us to get to know more about the content and we can easily generate our content in our mind and than we can write a comment to the posts.It also help us increase in our knowledge about crypto.

Yes, it is good to read other people's responses, especially if the idea of the topic is not clear or I do not have ideas related to it. It is good that by doing this, he will repeat an idea or provide opinions that fit the topic published in front of us Thank you

Hello my friend, I think that the most important thing for a beginner to learn is to read people's comments on various topics and gain good ideas from all people. Even non-beginners should read reviews I may not have mentioned a specific idea, but through my reading of a specific comment I will mention this idea and write it in my own style 

Welcome to Dear friend. Yes, my friend agree with you in this. We need to read the responses of others, maybe we can take advantage of their experience or we can be correct them their participation. At the same time, we can focus well on the topic and responses its own.

Really, my friend, I do that, it would help me a lot and helps me understand the topic more and collect a lot of information about it, I would advise all beginners to do this because it is very useful for them .
Thank you my friend for this publication is wonderful.

I will adjust people to read the ideas of others so that they can also know your views. It will also increase in your knowledge and you will be able to share with people what is a new thing . In this way you will not  copy the ideas of others and will bring out a new one. The best thing you can do .

Indeed, it is very useful to read the responses of others to any publication, because  it is easy to understand  and getting benefit. At the same time you get various ideas that will increase your knowledge more and more .

Yes I strongly agree with you reading the other replies durring the make comments its very helpful for us it give us an idea what Shou be we write and.we don't know about many things .so it give us knowledge and help us in making comments

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Of course, I read the responses in order to obtain new and useful information and help people in the event of their request or answer any question. I wish good luck to everyone.

Indeed, we should read other's answers on strings as well. Since it invalidates the point of this gathering on the off chance that we don't read other's answers. There would be no collaboration at all here in the gathering, if that we didn't do that. In any case, it doesn't imply that all the time we need to read all of the answers in a string..

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you're fine. I am new here.I agree with you that reading others reply is also neccessary and it is valuable for us too. As we learn more and more from others also. I do read the replies of other member to get more info. About the particular topic.

I am a beginner and I prefer to read comments more than replying. There is a lot I have learnt from senior's comments. I didn't knew about crypto much but now I have learnt alot that I can give information to newbies.

Yes of course if you want to learn something you have to feed others comment other people can answer as well when you read their answers you can learn process of learning is too much difficult but here when you have some questions related to your question you want to ask by someone you can read other comments those are answer of the given question.

That is a very goo practice to know the things in a better way. I think that people will be able understand things then they will be able to deliver the quality information that way.

Well good point share here dear. We should must reads others comments and replies. Because others reply we get something new and informative which help us for the next. While reading the others comments we should give ratings according to the content. 

Hi mates there are lot of members who simply put replies and not even read other replies work hard in the forum and share your best knowledge and experience in the forum.

We can see that many are trying to do their best make useful posts that that can help other members. But most of us are just ignoring those posts without even reading it. You should should try to read the unmarked comments too, they may have valuable point too...But we are making blind opinion about those comments. So you should give them a try too.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that if  we read posts it's not mean that you are wasting your your time because everyone is sharing a new information and unique knowledge. So we should more than more topics and answer.

Well said mate, thought i was the only one who follows this principle, i apply it like every time am commenting on certain topics, because i feel like it gives more space to acquire ideas about a topic in a short period of time, and enables one view out their thoughts @Sypher9