Read also other's replies as well. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Hello friends, I agree with you that reading other people's answers is also necessary and that it is very valuable for us as well. If we learn more from others. I have read the answers of other members for more information. On a specific topic.

It is good point , if we read others reply as well we can understand the topic more correctly. So we can make our on reply that is very good  response for the corresponding question. And it can make our reply as good for othes

You are totally correct on the grounds that there are a few posts which we may not comprehend them well the thing they are meaning however we can peruse different individuals remarks and we will get the significance of that post without any problem.

Hello my friend, yes your right i agree with you. Before reply any topics we should read carefully all comment about topic then strongly we put our opinion. Without knowledge Post a message is meaningless and many words we miss. 

Well said mate, really as a newbie like me, if you want to make comments on any post, you are supposed to as well read from the comments from other expert on that Same post so that you will have more ideas about the forum. So thanks for the advice.

I have been doing this since I joined the forum a week ago, I read the post and then read a large number of comments, which increases my informations in general, and it is possible that I correct some informations in the post or comments.

This is a good advice indeed. By reading others post you will learn a good knowledge Definitely. While posting your post you ahould read the other comments as well that will help you. 

• +2 1

I read the comments of users. And if I see a flaw or mistake in them, I will replay them. I think everyone should read the opinions of others because in some of them there are very good and useful educational points.

Yes, your right always read other members replies because it increase your knowledge as well as give you best experience and skills. I suggest to everyone this Is a good advice for all of you if you can want to do something. 

You're right. Because if we read other people's useful comments every day, we can increase our knowledge. Because we get ideas from here for valuable and educational posts. We have to read other people's posts to increase our ideas. And then we hope to get positive results.

We can do here to get more and more information about the forum. More information about the crypto market and the ups and downs of the market. 

Yes,  you are right my friend,  and to some certain extent the replies of others is actually more important than the original post it self,  because some post are just questions while the replies are full of wonderful thoughts and information. 

Some replies are really more important than the topic itself, sometimes I encounter a topic with just few words, and some of the replies go on explaining in details everything about the topic and such information are useful to any member, so you can benefit from your time here at the forum and read some of the replies. 

• +1 1

Actually those that take their time to read posts in the forum learn allot from different sections. I personally learn allot and gain allot of experience through expert posts in the forum. 

Definitely reply only after reading carefully what their topic says. Just do nothing to increase the count for our post. Understand that every post we make is full of value and the rest is up to us to work with

You're absolutely correct my dear. Sometimes I stumble on replies that are eye opening about the topics that is been discussed. So if you want to get more information about a topic, do well to read replies and it will be of help unto you.

This is a good companion. You can also help them edit their posts on specific threads if they have something good for their ideas or sentences. All the work has to be done according to the rules of the forum.

We should read others' posts Because it freshens our mind Maybe we can learn something new And our experience increases already If we do not understand any topic So we can understand what we have to talk by reading the posts of others How can we answer easily 

• +4 1

That is how you can get to know many things and know where to start when you try to make a reply, I do not know why people do not see the potential in reading posts and some does not even read the topic itself.

What i am doing is read the main topic first and then see the others comments on that topic. By doing this i can gather more information, gain more knowledge. There are many expert users. So by reading the comments of a topic it will help me to sort out my problems and get more knowledge. 

You should really appreciate what you have suggested in this regard because you told the members the way to learn more is a much better topic. I also follow this policy so that I can learn more about cryptocurrencies because it is a far and very beautiful process for making good money in life.

Well yes it is necessary to go though others replies if you do not have any idea of that certain topic. Even to enrich your knowledge you need to read, it will help you to create better contents. Irrelevant contents gets deleted by the moderators. 

I'm still interested in reading the answers, but there are a lot of pages of answers sometimes, and this makes it difficult to read all of them. In fact, I would prefer the forum to offer more details on one page, to make the edges longer and to provide more answers on one page. Most of the time, I like websites where you can read as much as you can on one page.

Everyone comment their posts so others read it. If others are not reading it then what's the point in posting. That means you are posting only for the money not for knowledge.

• +1 1