Read also other's replies as well. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

You are absolutely right. I'm a new member in this forum and after reading topics I also read the comments section and got so much useful information. So, many of my issues are solved due to reading comments.

Yes, friends, reading other people's comments helps in making it easier to comment and learn more information that other people think

I think this post is so helpful to us here, and i think your suggestion is very clear and okay for us, and we will try all possible best to follows the old members topic and comments. So that we will achieve more in this cryptotalk forum and this very good ideas from you friend

Welcome my friend .. you are right. I benefited a lot from reading the responses. I gained information from other members who post useful, valuable and understandable posts about cryptocurrencies. I advise new members to read to learn and gain sufficient knowledge ..

Obviously. Our job in this forum is not just to post and comment, we should also read and comment on others because by doing so we may find out some unknown things from their comments as well as gain skills. We can understand it only by reading other people's comments otherwise Will fail to improve our work in this forum.So I think you have said something very important that everyone should do. Thanks for your valuable post dear.💙

Yes, that's right. We may have many lacking in many topic for this we should read replies then we may understand the topic very well. Actually we should follow another one what makes us more skilled.

• +1 1

I only read other members replies when I am interested in the topic and I feel that I have certain inquiries about it, but in general I do not read other members replies because I do not want to be affected by their opinion and end up writing similar opinion, I like to express my self and not impressed by others.

• +2 1

Yaah,, i also agree with you my friend. We should read other replies to learn many things.Before writing comments we should specially beginners should read other commenrs.As a result we can get more information and gain more knowledge about topic.

• +2 1

Yes you're right, when we comments on a topic we should first read people's comments. For one, it really helps you learn more in the short term. If you're having difficulty understanding or replying to the title so you can easily understand what you can write in your reply by reading people's comments.That way you will learn a lot.

Don't focus on reading the topics only but also read some relevant comments posted by responsible members it has great impact on your experience. It has significant amount lessons that you can benefits from reviewing.

When you check any topic, its nose is read, then when you wear a reply two or three times when people or China have a good rating, then you can write something very good.  

Yes replying to others comments is preety good idea but as you said we must read all the comments. I am new to the forum and I'm learning too many things others comments and replies. And I do suggest every new members like me to give enough time for reading before replying.

Yes this is a great point.We sould read the repiles  of others so we can get more knowledge and experience from it.first of all we should read the topic very carefully and after that we read the topic also for making good posts.try to do hard work so you can get money by cryptotalk.

I usually read the comments of other users and if I see a flaw in them, I will replay them. I think everyone should read the opinions of others because in some cases there are very good and useful points and you an learn from them.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I agree with my opinion, my friend. People should have read the comments, because in association there are different experiences and opinions, and they are most of the time very useful. Thank you for your useful suggestion.

I'm interested in reading replies as well, although sometimes there are many pages of replies and this makes it harder to read all of them. I would actually prefer the forum to provide more information in one page, by making the edges longer and having more replies in one page. I mostly prefer websites where you can read as much as possible in one page.

• +3 1

Now I'm also not too based on the essential concept but My partner and I notice diverse side effects coming from specific consumers about the period. from your first kick-off point, My partner and I failed to fully grasp the niche, and also My partner and I examine some other users' responses and just received the ability to grasp just what designs have been mentioned and also just what statements just like.

Good suggestion dear,I think we should do read it and learn any topic and platform for example more read and take a more learn so read a every post very confident and reply a very strong it's much better.

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 1:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

If we want to learn something from this site, we need to read the topic as well as the replies of others so that we can learn a lot.So in order to gain knowledge, you have to reply and read along with the topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a good suggestion to us all. I usually do this a lot when i was a newbie in the forum when i joined by reading other members comments on a post to have more understanding on what the topic is taking about since I don't have any knowledge on the topics and that act as really helped me developed to learn more in the forum. 

Yes i am satisfied your reaction. Because in this forum there are many user of that site. We should saw posts of others people. This  can be knowledge for us. Then we can give  reply on any question. 

• +1 1

Reading other replies will be good, but I noticed I only read few but not all, the reason is that there are too many replies which can make us read only few, but not reading reply at all will only make our posts not good because this is a forum where people will posts and others will comment. 

This is a good topic and a good advice to learn more. Some of us just read through the content of the topic alone and didn't bother to read other members comments on it, this idea won't just help in acquiring more knowledge on cryptocurrency. Some comments under a topic are even more explanatory than the topic itself.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Thank you your suggestion is so good also follow this method because many people can be helpful to read comments on different topics everyone has its own point of you so there is the opportunities to view the different point of view of different people.

This is a perfect activity to clear all of our Queries about this platform. When we make a topic then many people reply to this topic and everyone gives their poin of view. If we read their replies carefully then definitely we will get more information and knowledge about that specific topic. I do this practice in my free time.