Getting blocked in this crisis! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Getting blocked in this crisis!

11 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

Getting blocked in this crisis can be very painful @Calvinpriva.The forum is providing us with some money, that is a big relief and if we get banned or restricted from posting in this crisis then it will be difficult for us to meet our daily needs.

Of course @Flying11Horse it is very painful to banned at this crisis, many members are not working until today but this forum helps them, that is why we should be extra-careful in following the rules of the forum so that we can be safe and avoid ban. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

i'm able to sense heartbroken if that happens to me because there's no another source of earnings for me for the time being, so all of us ought to be very cautious at the same time as using this forum. we must comply with the policies of this forum to keep away from it.

Getting obstructed is certifiably not an incredible thing now in light of the fact that crypto is one of the ways for us to get cash and at the circumstances such as this where the entire world is under lockdown, I think this is an awful an ideal opportunity for you to get hindered on this discussion, regardless of whether this gathering gives not that much, still profit is acquiring so this is imperative to us.

When you are suffering from hardships and all your around it is said that there are difficulties and hardships. At that point you have only one support and unfortunately if that support also diminished then it will be very very hard for the members. to leave the cryptotalk forum 

On 4/27/2020 at 10:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you thought about being blocked from the cryptotalk campaign in this crisis?? How will you feel? What will you do?!! There are many members here in the forum who are just staying at home because they can't go to work because of the lock down in some countries due to corona virus, but at least this forum helps us to get some money while we are still at home. Now, what will you do if you will make a mistake and get blocked and you payments stops??? I write this so that you can remember why you are here and how important this forum it is to all of us, sometimes we do mistakes but the forum leaders forgive us and warn us. Lets keep following all rules and keep writing useful contents while you respect all forum members with our leaders so that we can still be safe here in the forum.

I think you will get blocked if you violate the rules of the forum. Also a lot of people plagiarise each other's content and that also leads to ban. You need to do your own research and then make a constructive post.

Getting blocked from the forum at these crutial time is highly not recommended, and to avoid these let's continue to obey the layed down rules and regulations, It's only when we do these that we would be saved from restrictions and possible ban

Getting blocked back then, would have been bad on the reason that it really might have affected you in some financial aids, but you've to also know on that getting blocked means that you really offended a rule which got you suspended

Of course, my friend, due to the spread of the Corona virus, we have been isolated at home and our work has stopped and we are here to earn money and information on digital currencies

But if I get banned, I will look more for a source that will make me earn money

Just reading your words horrified me ... especially since I have not yet received any payments .. I do not want to just imagine ... As long as we abide by the rules and as long as there are warning points, I do not expect any of the managers to oppress us and ban us .. We are one team all and We do not wish that any of us would be harmed

Hi, yes absolutely right dear. In lockdown this forum is very helpfull to us. Because when nothing will help us this forum giving us money. So always be respectfull to your seniors and moderators. I think the moderators are very coperative to us. Although we make many mistakes but they are ignoring our little mistakes. And give many chances to us, so be cool and work on this forum. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Getting blocked will be the worst thing that can happen to you in this crisis situation at this platform. This platform is providing opportunities for financially unstable people also this forum is helping in spending our time efficiently. If you will be blocked then also you can hardly find another way of earning money online. So it will be worse.

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 2:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you thought about being blocked from the cryptotalk campaign in this crisis?? How will you feel? What will you do?!! There are many members here in the forum who are just staying at home because they can't go to work because of the lock down in some countries due to corona virus, but at least this forum helps us to get some money while we are still at home. Now, what will you do if you will make a mistake and get blocked and you payments stops??? I write this so that you can remember why you are here and how important this forum it is to all of us, sometimes we do mistakes but the forum leaders forgive us and warn us. Lets keep following all rules and keep writing useful contents while you respect all forum members with our leaders so that we can still be safe here in the forum.

Yes agreed with you that forum is providing us with great opportunities of earning money and having usefull information about digital currencies.so me along with all members would even don't imagine to be get blocked by this forum..And we will be safe only if we obey the rules and work with determination.

Definitely I'm not going to feel good in such situation.Usually I'm.spending my free and spare time in cryptotalk to get some money and knowledge.If I'm banned I'll be very sad.

Hi friend, you are right. You made a good post that deserve a good reputation on this forum. Due to the CIVID-19 crisis many of the the peoples are in quarntine at home and they are not going on their jobs. Cryptotalk is the only forum through which these people cinvert their free time into the earn time and also gain alot of knowledge from this forum about crypto currency.

For the reason that it is the merely forum to bestow erudition and earning at the unaffected time consequently countless members counting me we humbug think this forum blockade our payments at present we prerequisite capital in this post as we insincerity spirit outside to earn capital.

7 hours ago, Sara nour said:

I agree with you. We have to be careful to follow the rules, and not stay on one level and try to develop ourselves and use the information we gain from the rest of the members. As for me, I have a goal and I will raise the ceiling of my ambitions.

I agree with you, my friend, that we must respect the rules and raise the ceiling of our ambitions

It will be a very sad moment for me if am blocked from crypto especially during this pandemic am really going to be angry and it will be a moment that I will never forget in my life 

We must abide by the rules of the forum in order to avoid the ban, because this forum is the best place to learn and earn and provides us with money that we need as an additional source of income

In fact, I just had a situation like this, because of the system of giving the token on each liked I gave a lot of likes and so the moderators considered this spam and I was banned from paying for a month, in fact I feel very bad because I was not warned before and at the same time I am happy that it was done Stop working with this system.

I am basically here of course they are paying. And that, I can atleast share my knowledge to anyone here, that way I could be a help for them, and it is good feeling to help others. We can interact, ask and give answers sinsce it is a forum. Being banned here will be sad since you've been spending time and efforts here. 

There is no doubt that the forum and during the period of embargo that took place in most countries and the loss of jobs for many formed a good source of income and thus was an excellent opportunity to work with it. But constantly, new members are banned and new members join, and the continuation was only for people who made working here their primary goal, not quick profit.

• +5 1

I agree with your opinion if you text the data from any source and if you do that illegal activities on this farm you baned on this forum by the moderators of this forum because they are keeping their eyes on the activities of this farm

Let's avoid these. We follow the rules regularly. This is the way to avoid all the obstacles in the way of one mother and gave you some restrictions that you have been suspended, so let's follow the rules, there is no money and no education. 

if you are been blocked that is due to your own misuses and your own faults all you have to do is to follow the rules and you will be safe and will be earning some money even in these days.

• +3 1

I respected to your concern

If we do cheat  copy paste or create two accounts on one device, then our accounts will be closed I understand the message good because it scares people and fill the proper and real Can't chat to people  other and focus on my work. I am agree to this thing Let's start When we do the work once or we will not copy paste and then our account will be closed, we get scared and fill it real copy paste and do not work properly. I think its.good