How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

Just a week ago I have come cross a scam project in telegram. The developers were saying that their project is just cool, etc... But some people were writing, that this project is scam. Fortunately, I did not send any ether to their crowdfunding adress!

So far I've been scammed a few times, and I've learned a little about how scam platforms work, so I can tell you a thing or two.  Usually the platforms that offer to double your money in 24 hours become scam quickly. Very fast profits are scam. This market is plagued by multiple scammers and the most coveted prey are the novice investors.

Good evening! Personally i have never been the victim of a scam. But my friends and collegues been. So i reccomend all of you not to use unknown exhangers, sites. Trade and exchange only at aprooved resourses and everything's gonna be great.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

I have not had any problem with scams but if I had a mishap with a hasrapid page where they are dedicated to mining in the cloud, what happened to me was that when the withdrawal amount arrived, which is 0.002, I could not withdraw it so they made me  spend processor, this happened to several people but not all because some were able to withdraw because they managed to add referrals which seemed unfair.

I was scammed ones in 2018. A friend introduced me to the site which I didn't know much about crypto so I invested after some time of he talking to me. I invested and bought some coins, I also introduced a friend who also bought some coins. Few weeks afterwards the site was blocked and we lost our money. I advise that beginners should get enough knowledge in cryptocurrency business before investing. Also when you are introduced to a site make a thorough search about the site before investing. It can save you from a lot of losses. 

• Useful or interesting 1

i have never been a victim of fraud.  hope i wont be even more. i think it is necessary not to engage in unresonable jobs in order not to be dumbed for example most of the airdrops are fraudulent...

Thank God I have not had to live a direct scam in my life. indirect scams that involve several people at the same time yes. Among those I can mention the scam gambling applications that claim to pay something, the airdrops of many companies in telegram and so on.

Until now, thank God, I have not been a victim of this modality, because I have been quite cautious, when a cryptocurrency project or certain pages where they give benefits comes out, I always look at the amount of coins or money they are delivering, since generally those that offer large amounts of money are only fraudulent pages, you also have to detail the requirements they are asking for.

I lost more than $ 8,000 out of one of the digital money extortion stages. I lost this sum toward the start of my entrance into computerized monetary forms, and the most significant thing that prompts misfortunes is excitement toward the start without pondering the believability of the undertaking

On 4/27/2020 at 4:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

luckily between "1 time, they are always on the lookout

Well, falling into the hands of scammers normally deepens on how juiceus profit percentage returns. Because of high profit promise we move to it with the aim to earn more income. For me personally I have fall into scammers twice and i have learnt my lessons so now it won't be easy for me to fall into victims of scammers again.

Happened a few times. At least it was a lesson for me. Don't trust random internet people. Probably no one cares about helping you with money on the internet so always be cautious. 

Personally, I have always been keen on preserving my own money and taking responsibility for that. I have never been swindled despite repeated attempts to do so. 

Until today they have not scammed me that does not mean that at some point it could happen to me, but the truth is that I am very distrustful and I do not make transactions with anyone who I do not know or who is not sure of its seriousness but in this world there is many scammers must always be suspicious first and investigate so as not to fall for that.

Well so far I have not been a victim of scam, but if I have seen many methods used to convince you to give your money, for example they promise to give you some coins (Aidrops) but they ask you to deposit, my advice is to be cautious and that you study the platform or the reputation of the person before handing over your money.

i was once a victim of scams in one of these famous ruble mining sites. i invested a good amount of my money and lost everything. it was a good time to learn not to trust sites of dubious origin 

I have not been a victim of scam, but I was about once by a false airdrop, I can not deny that the offer was very tempting and if I send my data, but after investigating I realized that it was scam and I saved, my recommendation, always distrust very fabulous offers, or those who ask you for money to make more money

the truth I have been a victim a couple of times trying to change my cryptocurrencies to fiat money both times they were in social networks with supposedly verified users, the truth is I do not recommend social networks for this type of thing today there are many pages where you can do that more safely an example of this is binance with your P2P.

If once when I was mining I did not find out how it worked or what its intention was, although I invested it with 20 dollars, mining disappeared but it left me a lesson and it is to find out how it works and how it is to invest.

If personally I was a victim of a scam on a platform, which supposedly its project was to be an exchange platform that was carrying out an alleged airdrop giving away eth to its registered users, but when the delivery time came, it asked for a transfer of eth to cover alleged expenses. I fell and made the transfer which I lost because the promised eth never arrived and just like me there are many who have fallen for these scams so I advise you when you are inside an airdrop investigate it more thoroughly so that you do not have a bad time being scammed since the world of cryptocurrencies is very beautiful but there are also scammers.

A couple of times and the truth hurt because I fully trusted those projects that then went to Scam the second of them did not last 7 days and I had already lost my investment a real shame because I had all the requirements to generate good money long term but the project just disappeared.

This kind of thing sometimes discourages people to invest and believe in other projects.

Some time ago I was the victim of a scam, I really don't know how, but they convinced me, despite knowing the subject, I got carried away because they offered me very good returns with little investment and in a short time,  first everything worked, but before After I was able to recoup up to half of my earnings, the project went "bankrupt." This method with which they scammed me is called the Ponzi system, I invite you to investigate about it so that they do not deceive you. 

On 4/27/2020 at 3:26 PM, George10 said:

I have not been scammed in a direct way in the sense that they did not contact me or something similar but if in pages of little investment that happened to me, I invested 12 rubles to see how the page was going but it turns out that the page did not pay and that happened to me to me for not investigating about the site but I went straight ahead, my advice is that if you are not sure about the site or there is little information about it, it is difficult to invest or work the page unless you risk it.

I was scammed when I first started in crypto - I sent money to a fake ICO - around 400 dollars if I remember - that was the first and last time. You need to be super careful in crypto.