How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

It happened with me more than three times. Because I was a newbie and I think generally a newcomer is mostly attracted towards huge money within short period of time along with less efforts. That type of thoughts usually provide benefit to scammers and an inexperienced person easily get trapped by scammers. I advise to all newbies that success need efforts, if someone offers you money without work or effort it means it will be surely a way to trap you. Do not expect more while putting less hard work or effort at the initial stage.

Scams are prevalent these days and it becomes too difficult to figure out scams from legit sites. We need to be very careful in how we deal with crypto currencies and also who we trust. What makes a lot of people fall for such scam is greed.

Dear friend the time when i start work at this site to this time iam not scammed by any scammer.i am doing my work here at daily basis without accept the personal messages of unknown fellows.

You are start a good debate dear.. but still I am not personally faceing any incident of scams.. but i think here is different types of scams.. some are hackers who make you fool.. and some are the trading apps which makes you fool.. so be aware all types of these things.. 

The truth is that very few times I have been part of a scam with money, most of the time I wasted time in scams that were in Telegram, with bots that promised to give you some percentage of cryptocurrency and ended up being a scam, but with respect to money I have never just because I have had the right information and I know what suits me and what does not.

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 1:26 AM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

I have not been the victim of any scammer so far.  I am very careful in the crypto world.  Scammers will lure you in many ways.  Scammers usually pay more attention to newcomers.  Everyone in the crypto world needs to keep their secrets safe and not fall prey to greed.  Scammers are mostly greedy.  So everyone has to be very careful

It never happened with me. Be wise and don't be greedy for profit. Don't invest in fraudulent sites because they will after scammed you. Be careful with your work.

Newbies can learn a lot from this thread. Scammers become so clever and they always give you very good offers to make you greedy to invest on their scam projects. I lost a lot of money before, So we all have to be careful on how we accept the offers in the world of cryptocurrency.

As for me, I have already fallen into such a trap, but I know that fraudsters are very prevalent at these times and I advise everyone to be careful because I have heard a lot about frauds and their harms

Thanks expert for the educative and helpful post. As for me, I'm still a newbie and I didn't even for once fall into scammers trap which I always pray I shouldn't fall victim even for once. Despite that, I will advise my fellow newbie to always be concious of what we on the and always make enqury on what we don't know. Thank you.

As for me, I was exposed to fraud on sites that give double credit within 24 hours, as I put a Bitcoin balance and then they did not give me anything. Everyone should stay away from those sites that pay large sums within 24 hours, because most of them are deceptive

I have not done too many transactions in the world of cryptocurrencies so for this reason I have not yet been a victim of a scam or hacking but I will ensure that I am very cautious so that I will not get hacked or scammed by anybody.

• +2 1

Dear friend,

i think we all need to pay attention and not fall into the net of criminals who promote trading platforms and links to earn money, advertisements for fake jobs or the sale of unreliable educational programs and unaccredited training courses, especially in light of the global pandemic and the spread of the Corona virus, i believe that when wanting to trade, one must go to Trusted platforms such as stock markets in the country, ensuring the right of the trader. and i advice you all not to enter bank data in unreliable sites, which may be fake pages that steal a person’s data and illegally exploit it, and pay attention to ATMs when using them and make sure not to add any new parts

Hello my friend .  The net world is a virtual world and the people we communicate with do not know them in reality, so I do not trust anyone I do not know, so I have not been defrauded before and I always try to avoid these unknown people or sites .. Thank you

I have been scammed once in a converting money platform. They opened an platform for exchanging my cryptocurrencies into my local flat money. But when I gave them the cryptocurrencies then they blocked me and never contacted with me. That's the first time I got scammed. And after that also in a Telegram channel I got scammed. But those are my sad story and I don't want to remember them. So be careful friends

I am working at this platform of the cryptotalk for at least a month.  And on my account  scammers have not attacked at my account. But I ahve lost most of my maoney at fake sites and also at scam sites.  So be careful in your working.

I am new to the forum and in the investment business

But I have to learn from other people's mistakes and not trust anyone who sends strange links in order to learn from others' mistakes, and if one day I am defrauded, I will learn from my mistake.

Not for even single time thankfully, this is because I am a beginner and I hope that I will felt scammed by anyone else in this  field and this is because I have learnt all the rules and regulations and will try to fulfill those too , IAM avoiding the duplication of the topics and also I am trying to remain an active member.

As for me, I have not yet been exposed to fraud, but I always try to learn from other people's experiences in order not to fall victim to a fraud, because fraud, unfortunately, has become very much today.

I was defrauded once, when someone pretended he wanted to help me trick me by installing some software, he was able to hack my cell phone, the fraudsters are bad people, they have no morals.

• +3 1

Unfortunately my friend, I twice fell victim to fraud, it was fake investment sites and I lost up to $ 100, so I advise all members to be very careful of these fraudulent sites and not to invest in them because they will be closed after a short period of time and lost your money

I haven't lost any money due to scams yet, but I have lost a lot of time and effort working on fraudulent and fake sites, such as many faucets and cloud mining sites.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:26 AM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

There are a lot of scammers we have to protect ourselves from them I have not face is problem because I am beginner in this field and one of my friend have faces problem and he he lose a big amount and he teach me that never trust on anything like this.

When you come on this form the first thing that is comes in your mind that is scam and my friend I want to tell you that I am not fallen in the victim of scam at this time because I secure my private key and I am not sharing this with anyone

• +4 1

Yeah, there's nowadays a lot of scams on Telegram. I also experienced some of the bots and they are actually obvious to see it's a scam.  So we should be careful.