How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

Actually, I am a newbie in this forum so I am not yet scammed by any person. I will be much careful about scammers and fraudsters in future. Thanks for this post. I alerted me about scammers.

I have never been scammed as of yet. I hve always been careful about this things when its related to currency or investment.in my opinion it's all about giving up clear your mind about the stuff which you can rely on and the stuff which can lead you down a trap.

By the grace of Almighty, I was never scammed. Because I was always aware of the scammers. Before trusting anything,I always used to study & gather information about that source if it's trusted or not.

On 8/14/2020 at 1:51 PM, Irungu said:

I think a couple of times, in real life I have been conned 5 thousand dollars and over the web I have been coned well over 1,100 dollars and thats painful but you have to just move on, thats why am always afraid to invest on any of the coins that we have around this is to avoid making mistakes, some have fallen dead

wow! 5 thousands dollars? that is a lot of money my friend, you need to be more aware of what you do with your money, stay away from con artists and scam coins specially in crypto space.

• +2 1

Yes, I have been scammed several times, it was more then 10 years ago, when I was new to internet, they offered some things for low cost smth like that, sad story

Лет в 15 попался на мошенников. Глупая была ситуация. Поверил в сказки из рекламы и сам же отправил им деньги...

Lamentably my companion, I twice succumbed to extortion, it was phony venture destinations and I lost $2000, so I encourage all individuals to be extremely cautious about these false locales and not to put resources into them since they will be shut after a brief timeframe and lost your cash

• +1 1

As a beginner, I unfortunately got scammed by fake cloud mining websites, luckily, though, I did not invest much money on this websites, as I knew beforehand the risk of losing all my investment was extremely high. I am now more aware of this type of fraudulent websites, and do exhaustive research before putting my money in any investing scheme. 

• +2 1

On 4/27/2020 at 3:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Scams are the order of the day in the networks, although I have not been a victim of any of them with cryptocurrencies many times they have tried to do it, but I have learned a lot to keep myself safe, there are discord users who write to you in private telling you that You won a certain amount of BTC and they send you to a scam page, they try to make you deposit BTC in an account that they give you and you will never see that they pay you anything, another way is to try to gain your trust in the forums so that in some moment you fall into a trap that they put, so we should not trust anyone that we do not see physically, you may be talking to a fat bearded man and in his avatar he has a photo of a pretty woman to persuade the unwary. Another form of scam are pages that make you mine in the cloud and never pay you, bot in telegram conditioned to scam, in short there are thousands of ways, you have to be attentive to what we do, stay awake and know that in critical cases the keys of your wallet you must have it and that everything that offers you to earn fortunes in a short time is just a hoax.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Well in my experience, I have been a victim of fraud as twice and one of them was an airdrop of the page coinsbit, at the end of last year promised about $ 200, and it turns out that their currency was not worth anything, the truth I felt cheated, because they asked for documents and handle information from many people who can use them for their benefit

To detect a site as a scam, you must be clear that if it offers you to invest an amount you are not willing to lose, you better not do it.Also if it offers a pyramid system it is best not to take the risk and stay away from sites with those features and so be safe.

Edited by litecoinero
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Hay mat, you ask a good question that how many time I fall scam, the answer is I fallen a lot of time in scam site. In last time I lost 200 usd invest at supersage site. So decide i will not invest any scam site.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

on two occasions I have been scammed for not taking the necessary measures or precautions my recommendations
-validate the URL well
-verify the emails you receive
-do not open pages or pop-up windows
-use two-factor authentication
-strong passwords

Didn’t fall victim to the scams yet. But heard many of the workers are being the victim of this scammers. All these type of scammers should be taken at immediate action any they should be banned from this forum.

I have never been scammed in crypto once I almost got scammed by forex but I realized it and I did not, it is good to always read and read, know the subject well, study it in depth and then execute.

Hello my dear, this question is very good
I personally fall into a lot of this type of deception when I did not know anything about what is called profit from the Internet, but with time I learned how not to fall into this kind of errors and to be well advised I did not spare any penny from my transactions in this area

Once i was scammed when trying to exchange cryptocurrencies in groups of telegram, this is very common in my conuntry but it is also unsafe, now i only change my coins in yobit.

i face first time scam with exchanger cryptopia is very famous exchanger but it not working many month i have many coin in cryptopia but it all loss condition.

I defrauded commonly due to my insatiability. I'm effectively get influenced by so much good offer they giving previously. Also, therefore, I learned. So everybody, don't be ravenous. Be cautious to each site that you're visiting.

Thank God I have not been beautiful and I hope I never will be! unfortunately we have all been exposed to possible scams and really the important thing about this is not that they scam you, but how to avoid them !! The only thing they have to take into account is that they cannot fall into false promises to get rich, never give money and personal data to strangers who never suspected of them and among others!

• +2 1

I was a victim once when I invested $ 30 on a website recommended by a friend. Here is my testimony. Since then I have become very suspicious of everything that is investment.