Gap between total topics and total posts. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Gap between total topics and total posts.

The number of posts and comments is very large because this section is for beginners and they are unable to explore new topics so they comment to gain a good experience and then start searching for useful topics.

Good evening dear friends ..

This is true, my friend, yes, people prefer to write comments because it is easy for them to complete 30 posts per day and without boredom, it is something that needs patience and not boredom, the topic is almost identical to each other and we must create more topics "because we get On enough comments, we don't need more "because of this feeling people avoid creating topics from my point of view and people have to create new non-recurring topics that have a great investment context and have an appeal for dialogue and serious discussions."

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +2 1

I agree with you, all of the members should do something to solve this problem, we are here to learn and maybe come up with a new post a little difficult, but you have to try.

• +5 1

Yes, there is a big difference between the number of likes and the number of topics, especially the repeated topics, and this indicates that people participate for money, and it is not permissible to put forward new ideas and new topics, and this is a big negative sign and I suggest that members publish one topic every day so that this problem may be solved

When writing a topic, it is better to write with a gap.  Because it will look beautiful now.  When you write something with a gap, it looks beautiful and is unique.

This gap is likely to persist because many newbies are afraid to start new subjects, so they simply comment on old ones. I believe we should create articles as well as topics. Create topics based on your own experiences and provide assistance to newcomers and all other participants. If someone tries to make topics without knowing what they're talking about, we'll probably end up with a lot of pointless topics, which is why this could be a safer option right now.

Yes there is large difference between posts and topics. Because most of the people fucussed on post not on topics. They have to opinion to get money. But some people have opinion to get knowledge and they make only topics. This is the main reason of this difference.

• +1 1

You are right, we all have to search for some new and useful information on the Internet or some sources and share it here so that the benefit will spread to everyone and the forum does not lose its credibility and the members do not get bored of discussions or duplicate or useless posts.

The problem is that members are afraid to publish articles that may have been published in the same sense before
They are afraid of warning or banning points.

I thin everyone is complete his comment and earn money there no one want to creat a useful topic..no one want to improve his raputation..i think raputation is one of the most important part of this forum..

The gap between total topics and total post must be very differential because topics maybe carry more than even 1000 replies so that's why the number of post is greater than number of topics but topics are mostly mattered in the forum.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 4/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, Dmasked said:

As you can see in the media below, the statistics of forum are :

Total number of topics : 9124

Total number of posts  2652445

From these statistics it is clear that there is a huge gap between total topics and total posts. The number of topics are in mere thousand but the number of posts are above a pair of MILLION. This unhealthy gap indicates that users are unnecessarily commenting on topics and not posting any if their own for discussion.

It is true that this is a platform to promote discussions but it doesnot mean that we keep on writing about the same thing daily. I have seen users replying multiple times on a single topic and that is not necessarily bad but if you reply just for the sake of earning without any requirement of information then it is an abuse of the platform.

You must only provide sufficient and relevant information. Long thread of conversations that are basically useless doesnot act for the betterment of the forum. Your information and knowledge is valuable only if fulfills a purpose. Any piece of information that has no relevancy or purpose has no worth in a healthy discussion. 

It would be so much great if all of us took a little bit of time to learn more so that we can post few informational topics daily that will promote healthy and meaningful discussions in the forum.

Screenshot (62).png

That's amazing,  I am grateful to you because you have shared an incredible,  interesting and unique topic. In start I haven't tried it and not knowledge about this topic.  Thank you dear friend 

• +2 1

Thank you for this information regarding crypto. As a beginner I didn't knew about this. So now I've learnt that I'll have to create new posts. I don't know much about crypto but with the help of such posts I'll surely grow and earn from here.

The difference between the topics and post is daily one create a topic why post one can comment between ten to twenty post for my understanding but along I also study some information and I will study that to see the real fact their.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is normal to have a huge gap between topics and replies. You said it in your topic, this is a discussion site, people converse inside each topic and I think this is healthy. There are too many topics that almlst cover up everything about the crypto world ao whaf is there to add but duplicate topics?.

• +2 1

You are correct, mate, statistics show that the majority of members of this forum only make replies and do not make posts, which is not a good sign. Therefore, let us try to be useful post contributors here by doing some research and learning from others, and I believe we can help make this forum even more enjoyable in this way.

Yes dear there are a large no. of gap between total topics and total posts. This is because most of peoples prefer to only commenting on someone post and fear to create their own topics. I think less no. of topics is due to the most of beginner in this section who recently join this forum and they have not enough knowledge to create a good topic.

• +1 1

This information shows how much shortage of topics, because no one want to share new content, all post their reaction in old topics present we face this topics shortage, and imagine how many duplicate comments in this list, so please forum members try post one topic every day to solve this problem at all...!!!

I also have noticed this thing in this forum when I was looking at the statistic of the forum. There is more difference between the total number of posts and the total number of topics. Which does clearly mean that people mostly prefer to make a reply instead of creating theie own topic.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other

I think some people don't regularly  Create  unique content as hey state at their first. Most members banned from this forum. So there is a big gap between the forum topics and number of people posting on it.

My friend, I think that these statistics are somewhat logical, in my opinion, because it is not possible for the number of topics to converge with the number of discussions. Of course, the number of topics will be much less, but nevertheless I agree with you because there is a very big difference I hope this difference will be reduced by having all of the participants here create new topics 

This stat is really scary and worrying.
Why not create new and useful topics for a long time.
Personally, I will do my homework and present every topic I find relevant, useful, and not repeated.

My dear friend many people do not generate new issues by publishing them. We must push ourselves to build pleasant topics in order to learn more, and I believe this platform will be more enjoyable as a result. Jazak Allah ♥️

Different approaches that someone is interested in commenting on and someone is interested in. Everyone has a different mindset. Everyone wants a full opinion on my words and issues. The best way to develop this platform someday so they don't even look at statistics. But the forum should have a rule that each member should create at least two topic courses. , Because users respond to a topic several times and the topic is only one. And in addition, there is protection