Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

You are absolutely right. The report feature should be used appropriately and judiciously. This will help to clean the forum of any act that is against the rules guiding this forum. However before reporting any topic we should ask ourselves some questions like;

-what is the offence of this member?

- Has he/she commited such an offence in the past?

- Is the offence worth reporting?

- What level is the member?

Once we are able to answer these questions then we can be convinced that a member deserves to be reported.

I agree with you. We must always create latest information about cryptocurrency in general because that is the best way to make a meaningful contributions in this forum. Lets be thankful for having this forum...

I agree with you friend, as we all know the forum is full of spammers,who are creating duplicate contents each day,but as a member of this forum it's our duty to report such people to the officials for them to be punished,so that the forum will be cleaned up from such people, when we do this,the forum will improve and grow bigger

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right and thank for bring these content here, to be honest we have to report those spammers and scammers that are promoting the forum through illegal way and is very important to keep the forum clean and by doing that we all have to make a report when we monitor any illegal activities that have been prohibited by the forum.

• +2 1

I think we should give negative reaction to the spammers and people violating the forum rules. The moderators expect us to do the same, too. There are some posts with 10-20 letters that contain messages only as "I agree with you". does this sentence add any value to the forum? Are we really interested someone is agreeing or not agreeing? We are interested in informative posts. So please react positively to these kind of posts and react negatively to spams.

Thank you for sharing such an informative post. As I am new member of this forum so my knowledge about this forum is increasing day by day from your this type of posts. So keep posting this type of useful and helpful content for beginners like me. you deserve reputation for your this type of content.

Yes you are right dear if we find or see any abusing language or bad comments which is not related to topic or forum then we have to report it.It is our responsibilty of every member that we have to clean and radiant this forum where we work. Those who have no information and knowledge about this forum and not posting good content should be reported.

This is a very good thing, but it is necessary to take into account the most important thing. See the number of posts by a member before reporting it. Perhaps a new member and not enough experience. But if it is an old member It has a good number of jobs, it must be reported to supervisors

• +4 1

Yes mate i agree with you , many users are afraid of using this feature which cryptotalk has provides us . We should use the ' report ' button if we see somthing which is abusive or spamming . It is also our duty to help our moderators to remove the spammers in this forum . 

Hello friends,

Yes you are right I totally agree with you  we should report and give useful comments .yes important to report spammers we should follow all rules and maintain this platform .

Wish you best of luck .

Thank you 

Sometimes you meet a lot of content that should be reported but I don't think everything will be deleted. When you meet too much low quality then the barrier drops a lot, I hope there will be more swift action against bad posts and perhaps incentives given to report, this could help the forum a lot more.

Yes, you are right, my friend. We must all report the spammers to the mediators in order to deal with them, and this benefits everyone. It reduces fraud and useless posts, and this reduces the deletion of our posts.

This is a new tool for me. I am not know anything about this tool and I not use this before. I need more information about this taboo tool on cryptotalk forum. How this is useful cryptotalk forum and what is reason for this tool on cryptotalk. Where it located on cryptotalk? 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Its time to act for the betterment of our little community.

Like for support

Some users put irrevant issues on comments and try to make chaos.Which is very harmful to our working environment here.And again some users don't have any minimum idea in writting in english but they write in totally wrong way.They should prepare themselves more to work here.So it's really our duty to point them out,report them and make our working environment peaceful.I totally agree with you mate.

Everybody who wants to make heads is rely advice to make sure that they are able to really look for something else to do because there is a lot of work to which we need to find solution to the work we are putting up today or any other day , people need to respect the forum and be careful not take it for granted because there are so many people out there that are taking to much in mistakes so to me the greatest thing right now is to be right in every single work that we have today.

@glory50

• +3 1

Yes I fully agree to the core of your post. As it is important to encourage the members who are Real strength and value for this forum, similarly it is important to identify the the content that is causing the damage to this forum and the members doing that must be informed to improve their input. Otherwise the chances of growth will be minimised for this forum.

• +2 1

Reporting of any suspicious act to the moderator is also part of the duty every member can carry out in other to bring the beauty of the platform and also keep the platform going and growing. 

Yes, this should be borne by the members ’responsibility, just as the members bear their responsibility. If the forum is not relevant, publications that are of no use must be reported to ensure the safety of everyone.

Yes you are right. Report about spammers to moderator If you find them in the forum. Also report useless posts and useless topics to the moderator. Because this is not good for crypto forum. If your forum is not safe then you are also not safe. If you report such things then this is good for the forum growth and especially beneficial for us.

Yes there is no harm in trying to keep the forum healthy what am trying to say is that we should not hesitate to report post that are not healthy to the forum to the moderator it actually part of our duties

Yes no doubt it is totally right and helpful I think by this method we think our forum raise in more high standards if you see any spam or scammers then you report to the admin or moderator then finally they take the decision.

• +1 1

Hello friends, as we see the appropriate reports are very good on this platform to always be very informed about everything that we see very strange, we just have to tell the moderators so that they take care of eliminating all those scammers and the forum is much better,

Yes friend you are right.  I am a new member of the forum.  But I hope you can know better about this forum through good and necessary posts.  Thank you.

you are right there are many users who are not working here as it ought to be that is why it is necessary to remove them that will be the only way to stay safe from the negative ratings about the forum from non users.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right bad people don't deserve this great platform we have to work together those people who abuse other don't respect seniors sharing worth knowledge report them

• +1 1