Is time to remember why we are here - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Well my dear fellow you explain everything like a teacher on this favorite subject it really useful to read and follow these tips, put it in bro. This topic will help us improve our activities in the forum b but if he meets this topic it will be a good help for him to remember why he was here help

Elephant thanks a lot for your information your information is very valuable for me yes we are also here for running on your people talk because this platform for wise as many services for earning money so we should working according to the rules and regulations of this platform

Well, thanks for sharing it to us mate because some of the members here are just repeatedly posts it so that there has many members are being deleted some of their posts. Happy posting everyone.

• +3 1

That, my friend. Don't ever forget why I'm here, all I want is to reach the summit in less effort.At the lowest cost 
You have to work day and night 
Break a leg

We all have to put that into our eyes. It's really worth all the time you spend. You have to try harder to learn more than ever before because it's still in the beginning

Dear friend Thanks for these valuable advice
And since I am a new member in the forum, the reason for my entry is to learn more about electronic currencies and ways to benefit from them

Mmmm..not just for money!! We are here to get more benefit too from each other as well as money sure and in this way we can develope our Financial and mental part. 

The most important aspect of our presence here is that this platform is rich in a lot of information and knowledge and is easy to acquire through proper understanding and awareness of it. We have members here I know our duties and follow all the steps and rules contribute to the Growth Forum

Yes, this wonderful forum is good and very useful and we must through our presence within this forum to learn and get full knowledge about cryptocurrencies and how to work to get them and this forum allows us to get this opportunity and we must share information and follow all the posts and we must not violate the rules of the forum.

These are our duties as effective members of the forum, as it is an opportunity for all people to increase their income by performing some easy and simple tasks, so we must avoid committing violations as much as possible to continue our journey in it.

Great topic my friend, it is comprehensive for veterans and beginners and explains the importance of entering a forum on learning grammar .... I did not notice this point until after you talked about it.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Thank you for your useful information friend. As I m newbie here it will help me a lot in handling this forum and earn money.

Like this thread is very informative for new members. It will give us a great vision about our present in this platform. We are all gathered here to benefit from each other's experiences. So don't forget to share your experiences and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading in this forum.

• +2 1

If we works in any place instead of us, so we should think about those people keeping an account of all the time, what is the time for which it is , we can be successful by managing our time properly. 

I believe that every one should know the reason for working here the duty that we have to do and the rules that we have to follow and i can be able to improve this forum 

Thank you, dear, what you discussed on your topic is a very important thing that every member must review and remember so that his spirit of work is renewed and he strives again on his topics so that they are more useful and remember the rules that he must follow in this forum, as he may be oblivious to one of those rules ... Thank you one more time

• +2 1

You make a usefull post. So we can read this post and can perform batter on this forum. So we here to learn about this forum and which thing important in cryptocurrency and how it work. After that we need to take part in making new information about this forum and about cryptocurrency.  So we need to avoid that mistake which is not allow on this forum ,and make usefull for this forum . So learn about cryptocurrency and make usefull post on this forum and show your appearance. 

Edited by Jamii

Hello everyone. We have to remember one thing that we are here not only for earning money but for gaining knowledge and give knowledge to others. It is our duty .we should be sincere about our work. We should maintain every rule. 

We can't forget why we are here. That's it. Best of luck.

Thank you very much for this important topic
We are here for many reasons that concern each of us, but it is our duty to respect the forum and abide by its rules because we are members of it, and for our participation to be effective and beneficial to others.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Each member of this forum must adhere to his own rules and gain knowledge and experience to work well and correctly, avoid recurring topics, and come up with new and useful ideas that help in the advancement of the forum

Yes my dear friend, you have made the topic that is called topic. For me, what should be avoiding for forum posts, is the main point while I do posting. I always wonder to have complete forum rules and regulations. Soo many of them I have listed but some still missing. Thank you to make awarw of me for these. 

The reason why we are all here should always be what will be in our mind always so that the aims and objective of making profit and also sharing alot of idea that will help the members and the forum at large.

Thank you really for your beautiful and useful post. It is also good to remember why we are not here. Our goal is to get money only, but we are here to gain knowledge and knowledge about encrypted currencies. We should not look at the forum as a source of money only. We should look at it A source of useful knowledge

The first question was the most important, that you gave us a brief explanation of what is going on in the minds of everyone present in the forum, we are here to learn and then to earn, learn everything about cryptocurrencies and develop ourselves and the forum, and it is our duty to maintain the laws and abide by them, I will do this.

It is a very useful topic, so putting forward these tips reminds us of the forum rules and why we are in it, I am doing my best to gain knowledge about these currencies in cooperation with all members, thank you.