Is time to remember why we are here - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Right brother a good idea indeed as everyone would happen to revise all about the forum and their duties and everyone knows that it is very reputted forum which has been supporting Cryptocurrencies and  u should respect the platform and bring some improvement

I think everyone stays in it to earn money with the right comments.  It is true that each member will follow these rules. These issues can lead to more responsible members on this platform.  So it is important for everyone to have skills and to help others

You are doing a exquisite process, my friend, thru those guidelines you offer to members to be active in the forum and for their debts to be safe and to remind them to abide by using the guidelines of the CryptoTalk forum in the course of the submit if you want to contribute to constructing this discussion board for the higher

Thank you, my friend, for this motivating post.
We really forget our goals and ambitions when the time has passed since we entered this forum!
Because of the pressure of work and the long hours we spend..
Some become interested in financial profit only
For this we need to read such as this Post!

Yes these answers are really informative. My aim here is to learn more about Cryptocurrency and about this whole new world. Rules that most of us follow include to make the characters at least 100 and post informative and useful. My aim here includes to learn more on this subject and attain more knowledge. Keep avoiding making mistakes and also post comments related to the post and comments. How can I improve this forum is by providing information and advices to the people who wants them and also help each other. 

There are some members who are in this forum and they see it just like a normal place to have fun which is not that good, we have to focus on this forum and take it as our source of knowledge and income. 

Much obliged to you, old buddy, for giving me this significant data, so we would all be able to function as one hand and one group to create ourselves and build up the gathering to accomplish our fantasies and gather cash to give important data and take new data to be one group.

thanks for your post

We came here because we can earn a lot of knowledge about blockchain, cryptocurrencies and newest technologies. This is also a great platform to earn the bitcoin. So we should spend more time in this platform and help it to grow.

• +1 1

the question is good why we are here the answer is we are here to know about the knowledge of cryptocurrency and spread the knowledge which give awareness among the people and we can easily earn money on 20 posts on daily basis.

Good work bro all thi tips useful and informative for all the new members and begginer am also skip the work on this forum but now we start because this forum is very good for information and knowledge and skills and most important thing is for money

We have come to this site to earn and learn something, we have to work according to all the rules of this site, our responsibility is that we will do our best to take this site to a higher peak.We will not do anything that is against the rules.

we should  always follow its rules during working from here. we should always keep in mind our work  or duties. we should always try to better our responsibilities. we should always posts in positive ways and following these rules. i am also using this platform. i like it very much. because of its a lot of benefits.

• +5 1

We must share useful topics and write our experiences in working in the fields of cryptocurrencies in order for other members to benefit from these experiences as we can increase our experiences and build appropriate plans for action

You have done a good job. Keep the members active in the forum for your advice. Keep the members' accounts safe. Post according to the rules of the forum. If you follow this advice, the members will get good results from this forum.

Thanks for sharing nice information, the question is that, why we joined the cryptotalk? I'm going to tell you it's good opportunity to earn money.

Cryptotalk is a good platform to earn. It's beneficial for us. Continue hard work and hope to be good luck.

Thank you friend for suggesting me my work. We should always keep our business and try our best to improve our work, especially we should do our purpose or our work honestly and this is the best time to be successful to achieve this.  We always want you to play your part to improve this forum, when the knowledgeable broken, we should always create a useful post and this is a way for us to get learn too.

• +5 1

Much obliged to you for sharing your musings mate, I am here a result of the information that I can pick up here and to the cash that I can acquire every day. I truly like this gathering in view of so numerous dynamic clients.

We are all here for learning knowledge about crypto currency and some are here only earning. We all follow the rules and regulations of this forum. As a beginners we share our experience with newbies. And tell them about the forum and it's rules and regulations.

We are all here for the main reason is to earn and lean money with the follow the rules and regulations of this platform and do best for others and grading good posts. Seperade knowledge about Cryptocurrency. 

Thank you very much for you post. I am a newbie here . I see many members don't follow the rules. But i will work harder here.  It is a part time job for me. I will try to maintain all the rules and try to create good topic. 

Thanks mate for your topic you share such information which help us in the forum if we really follow these ways so we will be successful because these words are fully helpful as you share mate that's why I tell everyone here that read the topic so it will help you..

Great post that every beginner and older member should have in mind and advance to become better poster. It covers almost everything required to succesfully participate in the cryptotalk campaign and I encourage members to do the same all time. 

We are here to discuss on the form of cryptotalk about the cryptocurrencies and trading. Cryptocurrencies is the most hot topic in the world now due to lockdown situations in the world. All the world convert his focus to digital marketing and cryptocurrencies peoples are not friendly to use the paper currency they prefer digital currencies. Cryptotalk is the best forum to discuss about it we are here to earn and learn from the discussion.

The main thing is that we are here to learn about the cryptocurrency. I want to say thank you to remember survivor you're here as a responsible member will be sure to follow the rules and community guidelines of this forum.

We should of The Creat creative content for this forum.

Thank you for membering us that what is our purpose on this forum we should always be careful about this forum as this forum supports us financially.

So we should always be loyal to the forum and always try to follow its rules.