What I your way of making comments. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

For me, as a beginner I'm trying to comment and respond to all posts that help me and give me new information that I didn't know it, not all posts , good luck my friend .

• Useful or interesting 1

I provide my frank and personal opinion on the subject at hand after reading its details and I share my experience, opinion or my own thoughts and I enjoy that.

thank you for inquiring.

when I login my account I try to find genuine posts that are helped me then I am trying to understand the topics clearly. i write any comments from my own opinions and don't do any misbehave.

I am commenting on the topic and the idea that I like and can benefit from it at work

Each person comments according to their knowledge and gives a different point of view

• +5 1

Rather, for me, I comment on all the topics that I can comment on in terms of the information that I have and I love to help others, but the topics that I do not know about anything I read well with the comments made by the members so that I have new ideas

To my friend, choosing a topic for a comment should be important and contain important information for me
And information to help me use cryptocurrencies
I do not comment on difficult topics that I do not understand and I do not know about what is going on in order not to stress myself

• +4 1

I only comment on posts that I know about it and have read about it , I think that will really help who is ask and the other members of the forum and this is my simple concern

Greetings to you and everyone
First, my friend, we must choose a good and useful topic, then we have to be aware and knowledgeable enough about it to provide the benefit to others and raise this forum to the top and protect it from anything that could sabotage it. I wish good for all.

• +2 1

As for me, my friend, I respond or share topics with which I have extensive experience and enough information so that I can express my opinion in a way that everyone understands.

I right now only make comment if I have to answer to something I know about. I try to read subject that are uknown to me and understand them as this way we are learning.

Since I am new here in this forum so I only chose topics that are easy to understand for me and can be replied in normal language ad put replies on them. I am not making new topics yet...

My dear friends i think Comments should be useful and direct as it should be related to the main topic of the publication away from boring conversations and in a way that helps to reach  the idea in the perfect form ،I also rely in my comments on accurate information and scientific terms that benefit readers provided they are not complicated and difficult and so I have achieved moderation in my comments

Dear my way of making comments is that I check all the  topics.and I make comment on the topic which is more useful and have content of some knowledge .and you guys should also try to make it so useful topics .not on useless post.

• +4 1

I always try to comment on important and useful topics for me and respond when I have the information and knowledge to help the members of this forum.

I agree with you, my friend, that the method of writing comments depends on experience and reading the topic on which we want to comment in order to give an appropriate idea of the topic and thus the rest of the members benefit from my participation

Yes I agree with you totally because I face the problem with a newbie so I only wish who have work there very long time ago helps us teach us and also tell us the most popular website because I not know any other websites. 

I agree with you. I am commenting on the posts that I have information about, and I try to help other members with what I have learned. This is a good thing and I am still gaining information from old members.

It is not an important matter about how to write comments and responses in the forum, but the most important thing is that we focus on writing useful content related to the topics presented instead of making random and poor comments.  We have to focus on being useful members.

I am writing comments on old topics because I know these topics are appropriate and will not be deleted because most new topics are deleted because they are in violation of the rules.  We have to write useful and appropriate comments.

Yes of course. Do not reply on topocs that are spam or just not written in an understandable way. Make your reply that it represents your opinion and it should be informative so that other people can benefit from it.

My friend, I share my comments with you and with the rest of the members according to my experience..If I see a post that deserves a comment and I have enough experience with regard to the content of the post, I will comment and offer the benefit to everyone.

At first I read the topic carefully, then read the comments, as they are very useful to me and I get from them a large amount of information.
I chose to write my comments easy and simple words so that it was easy to understand and read.
I like my comment to be long and not boring at the same time.
Re-read my comment upon completion in order to correct spelling or grammatical errors.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Personally, I try to comment on important and useful topics ... and also on topics on which I have information from my past experiences to benefit members ... I can also quote the comment after much reading about the content and understand it well

As for me, pay attention to the headlines. I usually read some titles from the list and go to the posts that I like the title of and read the post and comment on the appropriate comment or not comment if I have nothing to say.

• +1 1

Hello, my friend, when writing any comment, first you must know what the post is talking about, and then you must collect all these thoughts in your brain and combine them into one useful comment that explains all the information of the post