What I your way of making comments. - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What I your way of making comments.

I agree with you
That the comments and posts made by all members are helpful
But I do not hide from you this is a difficult thing, but we must strive to achieve it.

I depend, my friend, on in my comments on the date of publication
As I search for publications with somewhat old history and read them and then write my opinion on them, this matter reduces the percentage of posts that are deleted as I am sure that the post will not be deleted.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Dear friend, there are many simple and easy topics to discuss in the encryption platform, but I always strive to give a positive opinion that helps me gain a good reputation, so I choose my words carefully and imitate the publications of the elderly that have always been the inspiration for my thoughts and expressions. Greetings to you, my dear friend.

As for me, I like to read comments and take advantage of them and to share the information that I have with other members so that the benefit is mutual between us, and it is also important to educate about everything about digital currencies.

Good evening my friends.  I will tell you my way in writing comments, which is to write about the topic that I know only and learn more about it through the Google search engine, and then write the comment. And make sure that the information is correct and thoughtful.

Hello 

My friend comment on topics that I have enough experience and I share my experience

and I don't comment on a post that is not good enough or not up to standard,

because most of the topics that are not good enough can end up being deleted 

Sure my friend , comments is no less important than the topics so in this case comments should be also high quality and useful information not just agree or disagree followed by in useful words , I like to read the topic and some of the comments before I write my own comment to see the general idea of the topic and the discussion on this topic . So I can write a good comment could help the others members

• +2 1

First, I read the topic and search for it to choose the comment that fits the topic. I also try to answer beginners' questions if I am sure of my information.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am hanging here to benefit and benefit from other people who use this site or comment on it, this means that everyone is exchanging benefits

There are so many ways of making comments in the cryptotalk platform, but the best way to make comments is to make it's more useful and sensitive so as to attract more attention and reputations from your fellow members of the platform, so we also do this to avoid unnecessary posts deletion.

Welcome my friend 🌸

For my part, I follow a useful comment method that gives a result for the post I'm reading.

And by gaining interaction from others, I see that I may have been given a benefit through my thoughts.

And enter the beginners section to give advice and guide them to stay and continue on the right path 🌸

Yes my friend. As for me, I always try to participate in the topics that I understand and are good at. I review the comments of the members so that I can understand what is ambiguous about the topics presented. I write everything I know and search for new ideas and share them with my colleagues here.  I aim to formulate it in an easy and expressive manner so that everyone can understand it

• +2 1

Hi dear, personally i comment on topics i found it attractive from the title, after i read the topic i read the replies on that topic so i can take more ideas and information about it, after that i can make my comment.

When I enter a specific topic, I read the posts, and I try to exclude their opinions and write them in my comment, and I make sure that I respond in the same statement as presented. 

• +1 1

My friend, I comment on topics about which I have ample expertise and share my knowledge by reacting to them. I also answer other people's questions and, the majority of the time, I assist them and even inquire about some of their topics.

The way I write must be professional and expressive. The reader can know the expression in response to the question posed. The more important your comment is, the more his fans will be without warning.

Welcome, my friend, to me, to comment on topics that I am experienced enough to try as much as possible to make my participation effective and avoid deletion. 

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you, I only comment on content that I like and that is useful to me, and I try to comment in clear language away from mistakes, and I try to make my comment distinctive and not vulgar .

I agree with you my friend, I respond to all the topics that I understand so that I can benefit the other members, and I use simple and easy words to make it easier for everyone to understand.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I personally comment on all the posts that I think I can give useful information through or I can answer their questions

Dear ! As a beginner I read posts and give comments on the posts with positive feedback.whenever I face difficulty in posting then read other posts as well and make post In my own words .It is very interesting to work on btc and informative to know about number one currency in the world.

Welcome, my friend, I respond to topics by writing appropriate and useful comments for the topic and its content, so I only comment on topics that I have even a little experience about.
We have to increase knowledge at work. Here knowledge is the basis for every success in this work. All success for all

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, we must respond only to useful topics, and our responses must also be useful. I believe that all unhelpful topics will be deleted at the end, and this will lead to deleting all responses to these topics as well.

• +1 1

First, before I write anything, I try to understand the topic at hand so that I can interact with it well, I always try to make my comment related to the topic at hand and useful, and I also try to choose a simple writing method that is understandable to other members

• +1 1

There are some major ways someone can use to make comments you should try and make comments by understanding the rules of the platform then by understanding the topic as well.