Wallet Duration in Processing - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Wallet Duration in Processing

I also used coinbase for withdraw my fund from Yobit exchange and always work fine for me I always recived fund within 10 minute it took 20-15 minute to conform transaction , for instant withdraw try dash coin. ...

Daily withdraw fast and secure mining . A cloud mining service experience faster Bitcoins mining and withdraw easily. 

You must have a balance to withdraw 0.0001 bitcoin . Yes of course it's take 30 to 40 minutes

On 8/22/2020 at 9:22 PM, Yomose said:

Yobit is not a wallet, it is an exchange, they use the transactions fee that can make transactions timber fast as possible for everything transactions. I think you are a bit wrong because all transactions I make from yobit as fast as possible. 

No it's not only with you it is common problem of every user. It totally depends upon type of coins your are withdraw. Also yobit is not wallet it is exchange,it has fees then transactions are timber fast. If you use own wallet it's processing time is too short and you can get easy access.

I also use Yobit wallet, sometimes there is a technical problem in it but by the way it is very safe and better then the others. But according to my knowledge it is a technical issue. It's not a big issue. It takes time.

Duration of your transaction or withdraw money it all depends on  number of confirmation that are needed for process , when you withdraw money or for payment it takes time, maybe 24 , it depends on the large transaction not the wallet , so it will be time consuming maybe 24 hours or 48.

• +1 1

The time it takes or an order to complete will differ depending on the wallets you swap to and from. Different types of transfer have different processing times. For example Bitcoin transection take 10 minutes to 1 hour.

Sometimes the wallets processing goes on very slow to perform their needed task and takes alot of time of their customers. During exchange the same problems face by most of the users because it becomes too slow to work properly.

Sorry I have no idea about it . Please give me a information about it and shear the information at this platform . Thanks a lot . Actually i am beginner so that why I have no knowledge.

Every wallets have different features, so in this way there are different duration of different wallets,some of them takes more time to processing but some of them takes few minutes actually it depends on you what kind of wallet you choose for sending and receiving money, so choose the best wallet 

On 4/25/2020 at 8:15 AM, Saj555 said:

I use the Coinbase wallet. But why this delay happens?Is the platform wallet is not good enough or the problem is with only Yobit. Why my wallet transfer duration gets so much delayed

You  use coinbase  wallet so this delay  happen ..  Usually  yobit exchange  site done withdrawl within 5 minute  but the coinbase  exchange  site take 12 step conformation  before Add  your funds on coinbase  wallet.. But  if you withdrawal  on another  wallet then its fast.. 

• +2 1

According to the my point of view that, Before going into different scenarios for transaction speed, Bitcoin transactions generally take anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 hours. The reason for the range in time is that different situations require different amounts of confirmation for a transaction. 

• +5 1

On 4/25/2020 at 7:15 AM, Saj555 said:

I encountered a thing that when I withdraw some of my coins from Yobit to my wallet ,the time it takes to reach almost more than 30 minutes sometimes. Why is that ?I use the Coinbase wallet. But why this delay happens?Is the platform wallet is not good enough or the problem is with only Yobit. Why my wallet transfer duration gets so much delayed?

Dear mate every wallet has different duration. As you say some wallets take riund about fifty minutes. But there are also some wallets which take more time. But i want to suggest you that don't worry about it or change a wallet may it is wallet problem.

Almost all currencies experience this delay, but the amount of delay varies. Each currency has its own transfer timing in order to ensure that only transfer operations are verified.

I will suggest you to use Trust wallet which is faster than any other because it takes like 5 minutes to withdraw

Hello friends this is depend upon the transfer of money and it also depends upon the availability of meaning at the time of currency you can transfer from your account of blockchain and you can transfer money from blockchain account or less time to transfer your money thank you so much

• +1 1

Hey mate,it also depends on the availability if mining at the time of the currency you want to transfer,this depends on where you send and where you send,you are not one who facing that problems i think everyone have that issues,thank you.

• +1 1

On 3/28/2021 at 2:58 PM, Rashidkallu said:

Hey mate,it also depends on the availability if mining at the time of the currency you want to transfer,this depends on where you send and where you send,you are not one who facing that problems i think everyone have that issues,thank you.

@Rashidkallu 

It always depends on some things, mostly depends on the currency and the way it was encoded, there are currencies that need many confirmations to be able to give the transaction as done, then you have to wait for the nodes to do the job and confirm the number needed to get the transfer to the wallet where it is sent, also as you say, depends on the movement of nodes that has the currency, it can be fast or very slow for those confirmations, greetings.