Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Of course it is,this is a wonderful observation friend, this will rally help the forum members a lot because anytime we want to buy or sell our coins we can kindly go there to check the price if that particular coins, this will surely minimize the case of losses in this forum

We may used different ways for getting current update regarding crypto market prices so you may used telegram different groups or channels because we need to be up-to date if we are invested into crypto market if no investing in this market then no need of it. 

Thank you for taking a little bit of your time and sharing this information with us, I did not know shortly, I am going to join her to see what results I get while I am answering on the subject, my personal friend arrived, who already has experience and told me that You have to be very careful to use telegram because there are several groups and within them scammers told me if you want to use it or try it, be careful and investigate very well before lest they steal your luck and I will listen to it and start to investigate .

• +1 1

I just follow whale alert on twitter, but don't actually take these movements into much consideration. There are many whales moving funds left and right all the time, usually trying to create fomo or panic and move the markets without even trading these assets. 

On 4/24/2020 at 10:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

Thank you very much for giving this useful information about the telegram. I knew that we can find crypto currencies in telegram but I didn't know about the feature but I have known about this from your post so this post is very important for me. This is very important and necessary for the traders to know about the price rate of tge crypto currencies so telegram is very useful for this. 

Crypto currencies are one of the best and hot topics in telegram. However there are lots of scams out there. You should beware and make sure to do a lot of research before taking any decision in telegram for your own safety.

Dear friend thanks for the sharing information and about the telegram and I am also looking and interested in the telegram and joining this so thankfully to you this description tell me details. 

• +2 1

Thanks my dear friend for sharing such a useful information about telegram in telegram there are many channel which is very helpful for us  continue sharing such a awareful information about crypto 

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. Cryptotalk about can details by telegram can be show. They are many useful tricks how to use the telegram. I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the telegram and we can benefit from it. Thank you for sharing this useful information and yes absolutely it is very valuable website and i don't have much information that how we can make. 

Thank you 

Edited by Ellenmusk

Hello friends have a good day thank you for this beneficial information through this we can silve our difficulties about currencies value thank you so much and I will try it soon and I will tell you about this advantage and disadvantages 

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
It will really save a lot of my time
Now knowing that market rates are very easy. I can view cryptocurrencies with just one touch.
However, we should be wary of scams, as many of them are just scams
I wish everyone success
Thank you

Thank you very much for sharing with us this useful and valuable information.  Now it is  easy  ti know market prices in addition to saving time 

Thanksgiving, my friend  

All the best 

Edited by Alaabd

Thank you so much for the update I think I will try to get more information about cryptotalk telegram,But I'm very sure that joining any telegram group not cryptotalk it's very risk, because there are scammers around you try to get you scamme so advisibly apart from cryptotalk don't join any sites to save your money from scammers.

I have just heard about telegram bots but never tried them. And there is a certain reason behind that. When I heard about that then I also heard that it's maximum bots are just scam. We can't get benifit from them. 

Thank you, my friend, for this participation .. It is very important to keep in touch with the prices of cryptocurrencies and that the source of our information is reliable.  Things like this are easy to handle, especially for beginners

• +5 1

Well for me am continuously perplexed of wires since of scammers extortion but with this information and post merely make am a small bit alleviation I will attempt to go on wire and check almost the contrast monetary forms.

Well, thanks for sharing it here in this forum but in telegram, there has many scam platforms that you will used as a source of income because many of them are just scam, they didn't give some profit even thou you are doing their task.

Thanks for sharing such useful information, and telegram is an other crypto project and it helps us friendly. It is not tough method. Many other methods helps to understand the crypto world. The main thing is that the crypto are connected many other services and it is famous all over the world. 

Telegram is large connected with crypto currency. just like the bot that you have mentioned,is a great one.we just need to type the name of any coin and we will get the price of it instantly.it's really an excellent bot. Thanks man

Thank you, my friend, for bringing this information, as I am starting to feel tired because of looking for currency rates on websites, and I did not know about the existence of such things.

Yes, my friend, it is good. I worked with it and also subscribed to Root, and it works well and it does not waste time When you place this / the name of the currency you want, the price of the currency will appear in front of you quickly

I love my friend, this robot is very good and working with it is also good because we will not need to search much in the cockle Working on this robot is fast and smooth Also We only need to put this / coin name

• +1 1

Thanks for informing about this. It will give us much help. Because trader should know crypto-currencies price every hour. Now, we shouldn't even go to the internet. I will try to use this bot. Hope you will give us more useful post. 

• +1 1

Hello mate I want you to know that telegram I called it the house of scammers because you will be hearing about crypto currency exchange but when you follow up the Link you May end up loosing your coin because they will request your secret information.