Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

And I, like you, my dear, do not expect any forum or site that has the advantages of such a wonderful forum. We gain Bitcoin along with knowledge and experience, and we help to make the forum with a strong structure

• Useful or interesting 1

Well my friend, I heard about BitcoinTalk, which is a forum similar to CryptoTalk, but there you need to get your rank upgrade to register for the campaign and start getting paid.

I don't think that any other sites exist comparable to this site because this site provides us different opportunities to become a successful person in our life as you can see that we can earn good amount of money through posting on this platform and also we can earn good amount of money after learning about trading or investing that is why i can say that no any other site exists like this. 

• +1 1

I have tried many sites and faucets, but I did not get any profit mentioned from them, so this forum provides real profits and supports members in order to obtain useful information.

You may see other sites such as faucets or airdrops, but you will not find the features that you see here in this forum, and the profits are not satisfactory and there is no knowledge or useful thing in them, so I find that cryptotalk is the best.

This is beautiful. I like the idea of permanent research to achieve benefit, but according to my knowledge and discussion with my friends, everyone advised me on the cryptotalk site for its reliability and ease.

• +2 1

In fact, in the past years, I did not know the existence of any site for encrypted speech, but since I entered this forum and deepened its study, I drew my attention to the importance of encryption, so I conducted research on sites similar to this forum, and I did not find anything parallel to it or match it with information. It is a wonderful forum that provides us with information Money also and thanks to everyone who contributed to the prosperity of this forum

Hello there

I think we don't need to look for other platforms to work on we should take advantage of what this great forum is giving us and that can be achieved by spending the right time and effort on it.

I don't think there's anything else like cryptotalk , I've read about other platforms but nothing like cryptotalk, and that's because the way we get income here it's hard to create something similar because you just have to enjoy this great forum and give thanks for everything we've learned here.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many sites and I think you have come across them in your search because they are popular, but they do not compare to the flexibility that we find here in the forum.
Work here is easy and the payments are good compared to work periods and without difficult conditions, unlike others, and it is also a school for me for cryptocurrencies, because I learn a lot here.

• +2 1

In fact, I spent a lot searching for sites and forums for profit, but I was just like you. I did not find anything. I found two sites that we can profit from as well, namely Bitcoin Tal and RedCash, but working on them is much more difficult than working here, so in my opinion we will not find better than cryptotalk at all🖤.

My friend, I have not heard about a similar site to this platform If there was another site, we would have heard about it, but the field of cryptocurrency is wide Few presenters are honest with their work There are many fraudsters and fake earning sites, but this platform is the best and it is more reliable than any other site

Hi
I have not yet heard about any content related to forums that offer the best from this forum
Even my friends advise me of it

There are many of those sites that talk about encrypted currencies, but I did not find better than this forum, as you find all the information you need about encrypted currencies, investment and trading methods in an easy and understandable way

• +2 1

Comparing this forum with other platforms is meaningless, for the reason this is very popular in the cryptot market and it is growing quite fast. I have not found any platform similar to this community. There is only a rival to cryptotalk But it don't offer any way to make money from it.

The only forum that is similar to this forum is the bicointalk but it differs in content, if you are going to visit the forum of bitcointalk you will see the difference. Bitcointalk has ranks also and they based their earnings based on the rank of the member.

Yes, there are several similar sites, such as bitcointalk, but dealing with them is more challenging, and you must rank throughout the forum in opportunity to involve throughout the key campaign and begin earning.

Yobit is the best platform and contains a lot of ways you might make money through it 
There's a way to make money through investment fund in addition to its association with this forum and calculate your profits from them and dragging them, I think this site from the best sites that you can work on them .

Your right.I tried hard enough to find any other sites that paid us like crypto talk forum but unfortunately there is no other platforms that paid for post's because i find only Bitcointalk forum but this forum not gaves any free bitcoin like crypto talk forum gaves us.  

I have not found yet any sites as better as this forum yet. Have a look at the payout amount from this forum, no other platform gives this much amount for creating the posts I think. I have been trying to find the forum resembles to this but no luck yet. 

• +4 1

Hi, yes, there are a lot of similar forums, but it is not similar to cryptotalk in profit method because it depends on writing useful posts
There is a Bitcointalk forum, a way to profit from it also depends on the Bounty campaigns, and your activity is verified by the number of your writing of the posts. There is also an obee site that resembles social networking sites that can be made profit from it by purchasing membership

I don't think this forum is the only forum which provides money for some tasks, but I'm sure it's better and quicker to use 

I tried the Bitcointalk site and it was very difficult and it requires difficult things to get you money .

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Speaking of benefits, I don't think there will be any side that can compete with it because it is very good. It is very easy on this day. What is happening is that the site rules and regulations are with it. Is good and beneficial or you all know. The rest of you have your own ideas. 

I do not think that there is a similar to encrypted talk, and if it exists, you will not find such features as it is safe and this is what distinguishes it most. Also, you can work and you are assured that your profit is not fake, you have to beware my friend, there are many sites that offer offers to people and fake they are nothing but fraud sites.

• +2 1

Of course, my dear friend, yes, there is a similar site close to this forum, and it is the first forum of this kind. Hear Bitcoin Talk, which was founded by Satoshi Naka Moto in 2009 when he founded the Bitcoin currency and founded the blockchain financial system, the purpose of which is to spread Bitcoin and spread it around the world. Thank you.