First thing to know as a beginner - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

Thank you, my friend, this topic is very important. Here beginners can learn a lot about the general rules and information of the forum. This enables them to start with clarity without complication. all the respect and appreciation.

volume_up
content_copyshare

مزيد من المعلومات عن هذا النص المصدر

يجب إدخال نص مصدر للحصول على معلومات إضافية عن الترجمة.

لومات عن هذا النص المصدر
يجب إدخال نص مصدر للحصول على معلومات إضافية عن الترجمة.

Add to your topic this I add that rule
It is between writing a topic and another topic, you must wait a period of time, which is three minutes

Thank you very much for bringing up such an important topic, as new members can learn all the rules and prohibitions in this forum in one post.

First thing which every beginner must know is the rules of this forum. Read about the rules and regulations properly and try to work accordingly. Other thing which must understand is that you should respect of your seniors in this forum.

This post is great and very useful for beginners and new members as it includes all the basics that you should know before starting work. Adhering to the rules in our publications will help us succeed.

• +1 1

We thank you for these tips and the answer to the questions that concern every new person who joins this forum and it is great for experts to be interested in beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to become experts later.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, this topic is very important. Here beginners can learn a lot about the general rules and information of the forum. This enables them to start with clarity without complication. all the respect and appreciation.

It is best to read the forum rules a few times, and then be calm so that there are no problems in being blocked. An excellent and informative post, for a newcomer to the forum, thanks..

Thank you my friend for this wonderful post I collected all the questions and topics that beginners ask and answered them succinctly and accurately .At first we all suffer from information confusion but after reading publications like yours everything seems clear and the work becomes easier good luck to you in all your work .

• +2 2

Thanks for sharing this useful information your post is full of information especially for newbies it is really helpful for creating good and unique post and also it is helpful for increasing our knowledge about that problems because many newbies have no more information how they can create a unique and meaningful forced again thanks for this unique information

• +1 1

As a beginner you have to know the rules and regulations first.After that you have yo complete 100 posts with a best content writing don't copy others.If you do copyright you will get banned.you can read others post to get acknowledged.after 100 posts your earning days starts after 1 week you will start getting your money.

For beginner you must understand the all aspects about the crypto.You must realize all the rules and regulations about this forum.So this is necessary for your good earnings and good reputation.

Yes this is the requirement and question on every mind which joined this forum, it will be more benificial for me if i found this topic earlier because it is coverling all the required detail for beginers. But it will be great for me still and I appreciate your working. Thanks you Sir vrry very mucch.

Thanks for sharing this informative topic for us. I agree with you friend. We should always remember all the rules and regulations while we are working at this forum. This is great forum for us to earn money and also learn lots of knowledge.  But becareful when you are writting post and follow all the rules.

: As a beginner you have to familiarize yourself with some rules that are forbidden to override.. Exceeding them leads to prohibition.. At first you will post 100 comments that will be free and no payments...Then you have to write 30 posts per day to be paid... Avoid copying, pasting and repeating topics leads to prohibitions on you Diversity and diversity of ideas and information... You are created a comment by responding to the topic... Must be at least 100 letters or three lines and must be in English and its content is important and useful... Good luck to all members.

You have discussed in detail how to do what a beginner does.  We had to know these things by going around different topics .. It became easy for us to discuss the same topic ..

All the points you made are very helpful to everyone and especially to the new members of this good forum. This post is very useful as it is laying down several foundations, especially for the elderly because many people forget. Therefore, we must abide by the rules and regulations of Crypttalk. In fact, I mean Crypttalk is very difficult and warning about rules and regulations.

You should write interesting and attractive posts for others in order to get good likes and reputations, to avoid repeating old and unimportant topics, and to abide by the rules of the forum in order not to be banned .. Good luck, my friend.

• +3 1

It is a wonderful publication and contains very useful information for any novice who joins the forum. I have answered all the questions that beginners may ask.

• +3 1

Hi friends, You have answered about the most popular questions for the new members here ! But to let them work without any problem they should read the rules of each section they want to post in ! 

Because we know that most of them don't respect the rules because they don't read it before posting. Cryptotalk forum site is easy to use and beghiners don,t feel any difficulty.

Hey guys, I have collect The most important ideas for them as well my friend can take advantage of the topics installed in each section of the forum,i hope you succeed ,thank for the information,thank you.

My friend, your advice is very important and useful to new members. It is necessary to guide, educate and guide them so that they do not get into problems and make mistakes. It is good for them to read the forum rules and directives and adhere to them and adopt new topics and ideas and share them with others and provide information The value is to benefit all forum members

• +5 1

This is true .. Thank you, my friend, for these good advice .. I have read and followed all the rules and instructions, and I try to search and explore to publish useful topics.

Thanks you my dear friend for sharing such a useful information which  are search by the beginner and they  need to know about these things you clearly explain all the things and I think we all should collect the useful ideas from them but I'm glad to you to share us your experience with such a brief explanation