2fa is must? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

On 4/24/2020 at 3:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

The 2fa in yobit is by default and you can add more security layers if you want,the 2fa in first is by email and you can add the phone or the authentication application too,it's very important 

• +2 1

2fa is a good security method and even more important in the cryptosystem.
Whenever I can activate 2fa I do it, anywhere.
It is important to keep your crypto currencies safe as you are responsible for all the movements you make, we are our own bank.
I recommend that anyone who tries to be secure activate 2fa as long as they can.

In my opinion, yes, because this is your security, without this your account, wallet ... will become unreliable and anyone will wash you off and steal your savings or do various nasty things, so I think this is a very necessary thing. It takes 2 minutes to install it, but then it will protect your account.

Wonderful feature with yobit , 2fa is really good to all the members both the begginers and the old members because it is very secure your funds from hackers. 2fa sometimes comes with disadvantage but the advantages outreach the disadvantage. I will recommend it to all to enable 2fa to secure your funds.

It is very necessary to maintain the safety of your money and most of your account from theft and infiltration, but the most important thing is what is the best application you recommend

2FA is very important in all exchanges that allow to implement this security measure, since this way it would not be so easy for them to enter your exchange

There may be a risk if they have your email and password, 2FA helps you avoid that, but the downside of using 2FA is that if you lose your cell phone you have a serious problem unless you save your seed

Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is sometimes called multiple factor authentication. ... Adding one more step of authenticating your identity makes it harder for an attacker to access your data. This drastically reduces the chances of fraud, data loss, or identity theft.

If it is advisable to use since they give us security but we must also do our part and place the security that corresponds to us to protect our assets.

Google's two-factor authentication is to ensure that you are safe in the first place, as there is no way he can get access to your account unless he owns your mobile
Please all beginners should enable Google Two-Factor Authentication on all wallets and platforms where your funds are stored

The 2fa system is important to protect your funds. It is very similar to a bank pin. It seems to me an infallible method to protect all your keys and accounts in the cryptographic network. In addition, an additional security system in Yobit or another channel where you have money will never hurt.

The two factor authentication is a very important tool for the security of your account. This feature really makes things difficult for scammers since even managing to obtain your password you will need to make physical use of your phone to enter.

• +3 1

Yes, it is very important. If you do not activate 2fa security, then your data can leak to the Internet, or your account can be hacked by intruders

Yes 2fa is must because it will surely help u protecting from the hackers which can cause loss to you and it is better to be secure your own wallet because it is necessary

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 5:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

Personally, I even have not activated 2FA yet in my account on Yobit and this is often an error in my opinion, i will be able to activate 2FA as soon as possible because it protects your account from hackers and prevents anyone from stealing your money,

• +2 1

I have been using the yobit platform for several years, and without any Google authentication activation, I have never had any problems with trading or depositing. Therefore, I consider that the yobit platform is a good place to start from, as you can easily deposit and withdraw any amount you want without activating authentication or documents.

• +1 1

Of course, it is necessary. When it comes to me, I am not using my account without 2fa on Yobit and even on the other trading platforms. Because, exactly this type of security way helps you to be highly safe.

Edited by GulliXON5

2fa is very important. If you get hacked and your infos get strangers hand there is a problem. But you have 2fa strangers cant reach your accounts easily. Finally, you must open 2fa every platform for your own security.

Nowadays there are too many people with bad intentions trying to steal other people's money so 2FA seems to me an indispensable security requirement

It is better to be safe on any platform with 2FA authentication, it does not matter if you have a balance or not, here what would matter is your data and those are what should be kept very secure.

Прежде всего, это ваша безопасность, я думаю, что это обязательно)

I don't use 2fa because I think I don't need it, Yobit is a cryptocurrency exchange that I trust 100%. But in the same way if they want to activate 2fa they can do it.

• +5 1

its not necessary, but i suggest turn on the 2fa, its better have more security if we want to avoid the lost of our funds.