2fa is must? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

2fa is must?

I am using 2FA in my yobit account because I prefer to login to my account very safe and secure. You should know that 2FA is very important thing for our accounts security and it avoids the hacking, especially when you deposit huge amount of money.

well! i can't say it's a must but it's really good and useful to our account because with 2fa your account will be more safer,and will be difficult to tampered with by anybody,so I suggest you make use of it, I'm pretty sure you'll like it

Yes dear friend you are very right that operating 2fa security is very compulsory to keep your account safe and secure because there is a lot of spammers that spam your money so it is very necessary to activate 2fa security on your account.

• +3 1

This feature is easy and not complicated, and using you will make you more comfortable. I would advise everyone to activate it and more security to your account and prevents other people from accessing your information.

Without activating 2fa security it is risky. Cause if anyones hacked your yobit account you will lose the money in that wallet. I would suggest you to activate the 2 fa security inorder to ensure your security strong.

• +1 1

2fa is an multi factor authentications of an electronic authentications method in which a computer user is granted access to website or application only after successfully presenting two or more pieces of evidence to an authenticated mechanism and it is must in Yobit and any investment platform due to the fact that it allow users of such forum to access a website.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

It is our responsibility to activate 2fa security because as a result of security we keep our wallet safe.If we do not activate 2fa Security, our account may be hacked.We will keep this security system active.

• +2 1

Yes, it is necessary two times because we cannot see anything without having to do it 2dfa.If we want our post to be successful, then it is important that we do it 2 dafa.

Dear mate 2fa,is the maximum critical characteristic in on line, in which cash concerned its more critical, due to the fact in on line each in which you notice hackers scammers and fraudsters, seek vulnerable protection debts once they discover any clue of our account then they stolen our amount, its now no longer matter how plenty cash we save on this account, even 1$ greenback additionally precious for us due to the fact we earn this cash with our difficult paintings so use 2fa for protection

There is no risk to your account if you do not activate two-factor authentication, the Yobit platform provides high protection for its users, but 2fa is an additional protection for your account and your currencies.

This feature makes your account more secure, especially if the money is still on the platform, and thus hackers to your account will face more difficulty and thus you gave your account more safety.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Dear Fellow, 2fa security is made for you to reduce the risks of hacker to hack your account. Its up to you that you active this feature or not. If you active this then its prove comfortable for you. By the way Yobit has good security privacy.

Hello  my friend, thanks for raising this question.  I didn't know the importance of 2fa security.  But know by reading the replies for your comments,  I understood the importance. 

2FA is a wise decision. It is security for our wallets and accounts. It's protect your account from hackers. Yobit itSelf very safe but 2fa an extra layer to secure. and don't share your personal with anyone. 

On 4/24/2020 at 6:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend I want to know that there is any risk  in using  yobit without   2fa security. Are you using without  2fa or  You have activated  2 2fa  security. 

First of all you don't ask anyone how he treats security personally. This is a violation of our security as a question and I find it very strange to have as a question. Why would you need to know what others are doing, this question is intrusive. 

Yes dear friend you are very right I agree with you that to operate 2fa security is very necessary to keep our account safe and it really helps you to keep our money safe.Without 2fa security system it is much risky and scammers can stole your money.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Two-factor authentication is an additional security feature in our accounts. If you haven't linked your account with 2fa, there is some risk. The higher it is to provide a two-factor review for each of your changes

On 4/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Your account at yobit is safe if you have set a password and your are continuously taking security measures. There is no problem in using yobit account but i will recommend you that you should use 2 factor authentication because it is very safe and you will not face any problem in using 2fa.

• +3 1

Yes my friend, I will advise you activate your 2fa. It will protect your account from external enemy's who are scammers. 2fa is like a wall of fire that surround your account and it aim is to protect your account. So it's very essential we activate our 2fa

If you want to feel more secure, you also can activate this function but I want to tell you that you have to write the secure code, Which you can see when you will be on the finish stage of activating this 2fa. If you don’t write this, and you had lost your phone, you can’t enter to your account. So, be careful.

Of course we must use 2fa security option. 2fa keeps our account safe and secure and no one can open our account and steal our money. We should keep the 2fa security option on yobit to keep our information and money safe.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:17 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

2fa is better to use it because  it is more safe . I think you should use it.

This site is so good and more helpful accurate work . We should good evoulation. Good effort good pay amount in this site .

Edited by Sara akram

It is essential since our security of our assets is paramount, for this reason we must activate it first, and if you do not have it activated what are you waiting for. Of course there is a risk by not having it activated since we are more prone to attacks by computer hackers, we are at a disadvantage due to our vulnerability, for this reason we must always have the best security for our accounts.

• +1 1