Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

Thanks dear you have created a very informative topic to let us know about this scammers. these scammers tried to scam  us more money. so we should avoid these scammers thanks for letting us know your post is very helpful and knowledge full.

In fact, my friend, I have tried many sites, but the cryptotalk forum is the most secure in addition to that it offers good payments and the most important of all is that we obtain useful information through it.

We must pay attention and not enter any site before searching for it well so as not to be robbed, as many sites can perform actions that attract people to work with at first and then steal all our money, so we should not be deceived and search carefully so that we do not fall victim to these sites.

• +1 1

We must double secure our money and do not give easily our personal information. Considering other people reviews can be helpInstead of working with them, we have to check them and verify the date of site creation and proof of payment.You have to do your research well and right for there are many scams around. 

Thank you, my friend, the fact is that scammers are everywhere on the Internet and it has become difficult to recognize them and a lot of beginners and aspirants of quick profits are stealing their money by these scammers, Therefore, you must pay close attention before entering or registering on any site that offers you high profit.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. Scammers and deceivers are many who use different methods and methods to exploit people and send links with attractive offers in order for people to fall into the trap and steal their accounts and money. We must pay attention and be careful.

• +2 1

You have to be careful before you get into anything
There are a lot of platforms and scammers who want to steal and defraud us
But if we research enough and get away from the scammers
We will make successful investments.

welcome
Thanks a lot for this helpful information
I was worried about that. I will search for the sites as you mentioned so as not to fall into fraud

Look there are lots of scammers available nowadays. You have to be careful of them. They will give you attractive proposal. Dont fall into their trap. Dont share personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

yes you are right there are manny kinds of attractive offers from scammers to get people into their scam . just be careful in making a decision. just keep on working here online.

There are many sites that try to phish us with offers that go beyond our brains. Before logging into any site, we must search for it and its credibility, and ask whoever has knowledge about it so that we do not fall into the trap that they set for us.

Indeed, fraudulent websites rely on attractive offers because they are already traps.
Therefore, you must start searching for the origin of these sites to find out if they are fraudulent or not.
The beginning of my research and work here was exposed to many of them, especially as I did not know how to deal with these sites.

• +2 1

Thank you for this article, it's really useful to everyone, scammers. We can find them everywhere now, thank you for telling us about the methods of detecting fraudsters' websites, we must beware of them and stay away as much as possible from them.

Hello there greetings yes scammer adopt so many different ways to scam you that you can't imagine so I really recommend you too don't click any ads and don't open any unknown message because when you do that you end up with been scam so if you want to get rid of those kind of situation you should be aware and be careful who other scammers day user tractive do scammer

To easily understand what sites are doing, it is important to first browse and learn about them. We can easily avoid being scammed if we avoid entering sites that we are unfamiliar with; we are easily deceived by attractive offers, so be cautious at all times.

Yes, unfortunately, this is true that most fraudsters and fraudulent operations these days are behind attractive content, attractive and distinctive ads, and reviews that appear as real, but in order to verify this, we must search and review on several sites and also on YouTube.

• +3 1

Thank you very much for such a wonderful tips about scammers that are after our money, we all know how smart these scammers are so we should all try and make proper research about any site we are trying to earn free crypto from.

yes dear you are right as the popularity of this forum increases the number od scammer are also  increases and they will send us attractive offers and links in order to steak your money and the best way to find out scammer is that we search about that which websites gain negative views and we should avoid to respond on these messages and do not share your personal information on any websites  

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, we must always provide advice to beginners and warn them against working with these scammers and stay away from the offers they make. It is the best idea in order to protect all members of this forum. Thank you.

• +5 1

That is right! One must be extremely careful when it comes to investing in sites that pose you risks of probable scamming. Always make sure whether any site is legit and for that you can always confirm from the above mentioned sites/apps. Thanks a lot for this useful post.

My dear friend, fraudsters have several fraud methods, the most famous of which are that they attract you as if they provide free profits, which makes you certified to them, but you are prohibited.And alert

Edited by Ayman22
  • +2 1

There's even this site of the hurtrade which is a pure scam site, as one of thus scammers contacted me, with the aim of having to lead me and scam me at the end, as this site is basically just less informative when you search this site o. Google without the url.

I have not heard before about any other site because Iam not really intersted about online sites in general but now I realized how it can be so bad links if we do not make much researches before  thank you for posting that.

First of all, I want to thank you for this great thread. You are absolutely right that fraudsters have many attractive and deceptive methods. That is why we must have a wealth of knowledge, awareness, and great interest in order not to fall into their nets and lose our money.