Attractive offers provided by scammers. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Attractive offers provided by scammers.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i agree with you, yes, Attractive offers provided by scammers.you will get attractive offers by scammer..they promise to give more benefit.so you should be careful.

Many times scammers play cheap tricks to attract users.  Many people are trapped in it.  And pay for it later.  For example this type of fraudsters say they will give you free bitcoin to join or sign in to their fake accounts. To get rid of scammers you have posted really informative.  Everyone wants to search before joining any site.  But do not know how to search.  You did a really good job. Thanks guys.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Thanks for reading!

Hey mate hope you will be good. Dear mate Since the programmers and con artists are shrewd they make a straightforward site and guarantee that it will give its clients cash, with this many will fall casualties due to their enthusiasm to bring in cash.

Thanks for this advice, my friend.  I didn't know about these sites to check if the airdrops were valid.  It is true that there are lots of scandalous projects or airdrops here.  They just want to take your money and run away with it.The site gives a good percentage of appraisal and scope of trust as well as accurate ratings including reviews for people who have experience with this site.

1 hour ago, Morning Star said:

@Calvinpriva Yes your are right dear friend , Scammers have many tricks and handsome offers to catch the people . Thanks for your suggestions its well to check the rewiews of every app or website because its the users experience that they observe on this site. 

Yes, it is very important to check reviews of each app or website so that you can avoid such offers from scammers and lose your money. A lot of people have been trapped by fake crypto projects because they did not check reviews and make their own research about those projects before they joined.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You are right if you see a site that has good offers and good reviews on the site from people who have benefited from it you need to be careful don't invest ask any experts you know or watch videos on youtube if you don't see anyone proximal to you do it the best thing to do is to stay away from it.

There are many of these sites that attract victims, especially beginners, where many offers offer them false promises of making a lot of profit and getting rich, and therefore, unfortunately, you find those who fall victim to these sites.

Hello my dear friend,I think most of the people will fall in the pit created by scammers. Because it is very difficult to distinguish between fair and fraud sites. So I normally concentrate on this site only. Because I saw so many videos and many contents about this platform. 

My dear friends, take care yourself from the scam messages. There are many exciting offers created by scammers to feed on you. Don't even those advertisements and fell prey to those scammers. Now a days we even can't distinguish whether it is fraud or truth.

Hello everybody I would like to say that scammers are very dangerous they can take your whole account and can get all amount all your hard work will be wasted so be aware of scammers everyone want to make search before joining any sites but don't know how to make search you did really good job.

Scammers will provide you with offers you can't resist. Don't fall for it that's a fair warning. Nobody will double coin for you and nobody will give you coin for free. Just be contented with the coin you have so you don't lose it

Yes, absolutely right, you are very busy knowing that due to scammers, we are being given colorful offera and when humans are not experienced then humans suddenly fall prey to those offers.The other proves to be very harmful.

For example, I once had an open opening, which initially tol me that I will double my currency, so I tried to run away from it, my very good decision.  

The world of cryptocurrency is a good place for scammers because they can scam people easily without any clue about themselves. they are hungry for your Bitcoins. So they offer too many good things to tempt you.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful advice. Of course, we need, as I said, a deep research process before embarking on any investment process, whether it is here or anywhere else. You should not start anything before knowing enough information about it, and thank you for the sources that you mentioned for the research.

According to my views, being scammers presents itself as a sympathizer. Then he asks you to reside his money on this website. When you invest your money, he disappears, so that you lose your money. Be careful about it. He is a scammer to rob you and can handle many types every time, so it is important that to take care about it.

Of course, their offers are beyond what we can trust. That is, most of the offers are to make money quickly without doing any work. So do not jump into any of this. Now if you want to identify the scammers, ask them to proof and to give you the details of the person who worked on it.

16 hours ago, ajabe2 said:

The world of cryptocurrency is a good place for scammers because they can scam people easily without any clue about themselves. they are hungry for your Bitcoins. So they offer too many good things to tempt you.

Exactly mate I'm totally agree with you before knowing about cryptocurrency and before join this platform I had face many scammers they provide such great offers and I was about to invest there but really this platform give me gigantic information and experience ..

My dear mate you are right I also have visit the sites which are giving you many facilities to attracting you to their sites. They also have reviews of peoples about the site and then peoples are attracted to their sites. So avoid to go like these sites.

Dude, if you work in a forum, check the legitimacy.  Your profile must be protected.  Don't fall into the trap of scammers.  Scammers will offer you many interesting offers.  You must verify.  Stay away from scammers  Be aware.  Protect your account.

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There have been many sites for crypto now days which they have many attractive and interesting offers to their users. But in other side, this has become a good ticket to scammers because many of them have start their sites which have good themes, good ads, good clients reviews inside their sites and good attractive offers. But unfortunately, all those are fake and they just need to stole your money with their fake services. 

How will you discover them?

There are several ways to discover scammers sites, but the good way that i recommend to you its to search reviews about those sites in alexa reviewing site, trustpilot, quora forum, youtube video reviews, here in the forum and in other reviewing sites. Without doing a deep research you can end up losing all your money to scammers.

Well it's true there are many sides which are scam but it is very hard to come to know that if this site  is scam or legit, but we can definitely check this out by doing some research on the genuine reviews about that website in which you are interested on other forums. I think this is the best way which you have already mentioned and it will help a lot of people.

• +2 1

Yes man no website in this world is out of the scammers people can itself control himself to avoid being scammed by removing their character of greedyness. Sometimes you see you are offered by the people of doubling of coins these are scammer they are always active and energetic to stolen your money so do not provide them such opportunity.

The best offers are provided by scammers, they use all appealing methods to attract victims, and for me I follow the rule when something is too good to be true stay away from it. there are many sites that promise to double whatever amount of money you send them, but after you send the money it goes forever. Search about any site before you invest in it. 

• +2 1

Normally, if it sounds to be good to be true, it usually is. As the saying goes. You can always use the Google gods to do your search for you. Always add scam or review to your search. You can also check out - Scam Advisors, Trust Pilot & WOT ( Web Of Trust ). Google them.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes of course, attractive offers are provided by scammers.  There are many offers in the field of work and if you can fulfill it, you will get many rewards. And by doing so, many people are more interested in work.  This is a very good forum. It also has very good offers so it can be said that interesting offers are provided by scammers here.

There are many such works are present in the market which provides you the huge profits and attract you their work,but all the work or profit are too fake and this the from the scammers. Such types of scammers are spread all over the world and you should completely check any work before joining. 

• +1 1