Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdalrazig

Any chance of making 5 $ weekly using faucets?

Topic daily or making 20 useful post then you can easily earn in my opinion so keep shiting good knowledge is unique information here in this form if you want to earn a good income

It's very hard to make $ 5 a week with taps.  There are a lot of fake taps. To earn money you have to gain knowledge first.  This forum gives us a lot of knowledge that is invaluable in addition to making money.  You can work here full time to make more knowledge and money.

Make your business here and earn 3 dollars a day, it is better for you, but it is not important, money is important, hard work and daily follow-up. You just be calm and follow the rules of the forum and you will definitely earn money

• +2 1

As for me, I have never used taps to profit from it because I find it a waste of time, although I do not have the complete idea of it, but I look forward to discovering it when the opportunity permits, and I have no objection to increasing my income through some taps.

There are a lot of fraud taps and it is very difficult, even if the faucet is not fraudulent, earning 5 dollars a week, in addition to that, working on faucets is considered a waste of time and nothing benefits You have this forum. You can earn $ 2 per day in addition to learning and gaining experiences.

This site is one of the best sites that you can earn a good income from, in addition to that through it we can get good knowledge by taking advantage of the experiences and information provided by its members.

I think your score is 5$ A week of the faucets is very difficult, I think that you cannot reap many profits from the faucets, I advise you to work in the forum and learn to trade and then start trading and making profits.

• +2 1

Faucets pay very little
I think it's very hard to make $ 5 faucets in just one week. There are a lot of fraud faucets now and you cannot tell if this faucet is legit or not if you haven't tried it.
Continue working here on this forum
You can earn $ 2 per day on this forum

• +1 1

Actually, Faucets is very bad way to get sathosi because there you are wasting your time. So I would prefer working here on cryptotalk or somewhere else. I would recommend that you keep earning on this platform as it pays more than faucets.

Taps are slow and boring, and you need a long time to get them and the value of the coins may be very little, I advise you not to spend your time on the taps, here the situation is good and the value is limited, but you have credibility and integrity.

• +3 1

Dear friend, this is very difficult to get 5 dollars a week is a high amount, but what I know is that you can use 10 faucets until you get only 2.5 dollars. For me, I think the faucets. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend.I don't use facuts personally but I know that there are no chance to make 5$ because it pay us low amount of money.But i advise all of the members to not waste their precious time in facuts but they use cryptotalk like forum which helps them to earn a hendsome amount of money for living.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I have gained experience by using faucets, and my answer is, you will never earn $ 5 a week, it is very complicated, faucets only give very small tenths of the coded currency. If you think faucets will be profitable, let me tell you that this is a mistake now earning from them is complicated

• +2 1

I am still a beginner and trying to learn more about trading, but I think that earning $ 5 a week is difficult and boring, although I work hard and patiently in the forum, but it seems that I need some motivation.

I advise you to stay away from these profit methods because they are a waste of time, while there are other methods that are more profitable and you can learn from them, such as CryptoTalk and BitcoinTalk forums. There are also other sites that pay you, such as readcash and obee, that you can search for them.

I don't know much about this topic but I can give you an incentive to hope that you get 3 dollars a day if you work in crypto talk and receive a positive reputation on every job, that's a better amount for you than 5$، Follow the comments and learn from experts and seniors .

Edited by Rahaf088
  • +3 1

No, my friend, working on this thing cannot make five dollars a week. How much it takes a lot of time, so I advise you to work in this forum and collect information and get money. It is also much better than the faucets. Thank you.

• +3 1

you have to keep on working my friend you can earn free bit coin just keep on working and you will also earn free bitcoin.

I think, it seems to me difficult to earn 5 dollars weekly from these sites . If you are dealing with earning money via single site then it becomes really a tough ask for you but if you know more than one methods of earning here on this forum then you have certainly a chance but I think, smart people can earn even more than that.

Frankly, from my experience, it is impossible. It is very slow and boring and it is not only a waste of time without giving the person only very few gains. But here in the forum you can learn and earn at once, so I advise you to stay away from the faucets, as they will not benefit you.

• +4 1

On 4/23/2020 at 1:28 AM, Abdalrazig said:

Share your experience

Be specific...

I would love to earn 5 $ weekly even if i use 10 faucets or more. I am trying to learn about trading nowadays, but I could use an extra income no matter how small it is.

For now, you can maximize cryptotalk as a faucet that can earn you 5 $ in 1 week. In cryptotalk every day you can make up to 20 posts, for each post you will get 10 talk and 200 satoshis reward. So in a day you will get 200 talk and 4000 satoshis, in 1 week you will get 1400 talk and 28000 satoshi. You can calculate for yourself 1400 talk and 28000 satoshis how much USD.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, I shared your views in a post on this forum and the benefit of the members of these opinions will give you some reputation that earns you some of the profits that enable you to enter the trading and investment market and increase your profits.

There is no way to earn five dollars from using any faucet because, these days, all faucet sites give us absolutely nothing and we work very hard to earn money from any faucet location. It's likely that we're all working on bounties because they're more useful to us.

Hello my friend. In fact, I consider taps a waste of time and it is better to stay here and work on the opportunity that the CryptoTalk forum has given us here because, in my personal opinion, no one should underestimate the knowledge plus we gain here and it is not necessary for new colleagues to start trading. They can try the long investment and afterward. When they climb the ranks here in the coding talk and find success to be called experts, they can start their projects in the coding world to get closer to achieving goals in the future, and I want to point out that patience is an important factor here.

• +2 1

Dear Friend
I wish you good luck. I think you are in the right place. You will get more through this forum. If you stick to the forum’s boundaries and get a good reputation from your effective posts.