Who are the experts? - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

Anyone who can apply their minds in a strategic direction to achieve the best results and has been in the market for a long time is well aware of market dynamics and can foresee how to proceed. As a result, such individuals are professionals. Everyone, in my opinion, qualifies as an expert.

Welcome here. I think we can know from the older experts in this forum. Indeed, it is a great deal in this platform in the field of coding and a lot of information that we should know from the participating members.

Hey friends Hope you All Good I think no one is expert. Every one will be in learning stage . But those who are working there from a long period of time they are experts. We can say expert to that man who work many times to do a same things we can become the experts. Patience and hardwork will lead us to obtain that.

In my opinion expert are those who learn and focus on things and than share their previous knowledge to other and helps others.

Basically to become an expert in every field or in any kind of work we should have intrest in that passion ,and an expert person is that one who have much experience in that particular work and have way to manage if something wrong happens ,everyone can be expert in anything if he has lobe for his or her work.

Crypto talk is very wonderful,great site.in this site experts in the field of encryption because this field is large and there is a lot of knowledge or informated to everyone that we should know and no one can know everything about encryption as it is a big sea of the knowledge 

I think who's are experts that have all information about this crypto currency forum and also have knowledge and experience about this so those are experts but they also have an idea about investment and trading and they don't took any mistake in this forum so these persons are experts.

There are lots of experience members in this forum and they work in this website since this website was created and it's a very big honor to see them till now at doing good work .

In my opinion i think we should follow all experience members for getting good knowledge about this forum .

I also know some experience members who ready for help to anyone at any time.

Example of good expert and experience member is that they will help everyone whatever known or unknown because he knows that he was also survive so many difficult time in the starting of this forum or in trading platform.

But please don't do blind trust on anyone because some scammers are also there in the shape of experience members.

Good topic,

An expert is one who has knowledge of everything  and specialize in everything.but i think On this forum we will often  call him an expert  whose all the topics and posts  are helpful and useful for every one and have a good content not the one with the most posts and the content is very week.