Who are the experts? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

This is a best forum for us because we shared our knowledge with each other. In this world no man can made perfect. Every person has some problem but if we talk about this forum worker expert then I think those are expert who work here for a long time. And those man also expert who advice himself if they made a little mistake. And when they go on wrong way they advise herself that this way is not right for me. 

Thanks. 

I think after completing 100 posts, everyone considers themselves an expert. Each member works as an expert in this forum. But it doesn't happen. I don't think anyone can be an expert. Because the amount of knowledge and experience gained is less for us. But people who help and encourage new members are always there to guide them. They are no less than experts to us. The person who guides and helps us is an expert for us.

• +1 1

As for me experts are those who have high experience in their field and they know more knowledge about it more than any other person

Some one that has through several trainings acquired massive and sound experiences on how the system work in and out and can guide, communicate the procedures involves to the public is called expert. He's fully on sharing the knowledge with others 

• +1 1

I wish every person had an expert support I think it is very necessary to use an expert in crypto money business. Because this is a bit complicated. As you said, these are the qualifications of the experts.

Hello mates. I feel experts are those who have more knowledge on cryptocurrency trading and investment and doesn't find it difficult to share their knowledge with the beginners on the forum who has no knowledge on cryptocurrency in a simple way for easy understanding.

Hi friend! Everyone who are able to to apply there minds in a strategic direction and get the best results and are in the market for a long time are well aware of the market conditions and can predict how to proceed. So those people are experts. As of me i term everyone as experts.

• +1 1

That's right, I think this topic will help to guide a lot of us on how to be good experts by 

-Going by the forum rules

-Creating good and informative topics

-Commenting positively to posts.

From my own view and opinion, i feel the experts are those that are more knowledgeable and experienced in cryptocurrency trading and investment who can teach newbies on how to do Crypto trading and investment in a simple manner that will be well understood by the learners like beginner like me.

• +1 1

Well topic,  our informations & skills are improved by experts are which are always helps us in anyways when we are in trouble. They are master of skills and faced all kind of informations. Cryptotalk is good people gathering plateform which benefits us.

Something are truly astounding component for crypto darling who utilized crypto talk gathering since everybody can cause presents what's they on have in their psyche you said well just most junior part's made more themes for getting more and seniors are not going admirably posts.

Experts are those who give a lot of time to something to know about it. If you want to become a expert member of cryptotalk you should follow its rules. Then you should create an informative topic to help beginners. And post positive and useful  comment to increase reputation. We should work hard to become expert of cryptotalk.

I don't think there is any expert.But the one who has spend more time here,have more knowledge and information about this forum.And he know all the rules how to work,what to do and what kinds of posts he should made.So this kind of members teaches newbie and it is good to share your experience and knowledge to others for help. 

An expert is a person who has been in a certain field for a long time and has gained many experience as well as knowledge in that area.We can learn a lot from those experts. We can increase our knowledge a lot by the help of those experts.

Experts are those who have all knowledge , information of working techniques , skills , experience etc. Its not possible that only experts do their work best and teach others about crypto it is possible sometime a newbie tell us a information which is not given by expert members to us. So everyone is expert by own his/her mind. 

Dear Friends Experts are people who have much  experience business in their field. Exports in similar on crypto forum are people who work on this forum a lot and have been giving time to this forum for a long time. And keep a good comic experience and knowledge about this forum...

Good question.I think the expert is the one who does any job easily And face problems, not give up, The same person succeeds who doesn't give up and faces trouble.We can do anything with experience and make yourself an expert.

Hi mate experts are the people who knows much about a particular thing, as we can observe in cryptotalk currency platform experts are those that have enough knowledge and experience which they share with others in the forum that will allow the other members especially the beginners to acquire knowledge and experience with good writing skills in order to make post that are important and meaningful and are also those that put other members through the right place when they are going wrong

• Useful or interesting 1

Expert means a combination of efficiency and experience.Experts do not achieve their title in one day.In their reapective fields they have to struggle a lot and then after a time frame they become expert.They become more and more efficent and experienced in that field.

Yes friend you give the right definition of the expert.so i want to add some thing with time spending is not good ,but time investment is good because with tbis you can become expert .with this we learn new thing and become expert so we need to time invest not spend.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

This are few qualities you can also share some more qaulities to help our new members.

@Babubu609 I can't say someone an expert until I find that person fulfills certain criteria. According to my opinion I consider those members experts in crypto filed who has good knowledge of cryptocurrency, knows A to Z of trading, investing, market graphs etc. You have also listed some qualities of experts as; they help those who need help, they post only useful content, reply when someone mention him on topic/post. 

Expert is a person who continues learning and improving himself / herself still. I am glad that this forum has a great number of them. We can learn from their experiences and ideas about the crypto market. I try to follow them as I see their posts.

In the sense that an expert is the person who instructs other people to do the right things, in the world of cryptocurrencies we very much need experts because we make many mistakes and often these mistakes are because we do not know and we want someone to guide us.

• +1 1

An expert, more generally is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. Experts are called in for advice on there areas of specialization. There is different thought which makes their reactions different from one another.