"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

Of course, focus is very important. We always have to read the topic well in order to learn how to respond to the topic beautifully. We must pay close attention and abide by the laws and conditions of the forum in order not to make mistakes

You have made a valid point and beginners like me need to be more careful during our initial days at the forum . If everyone spend a little time reading the rules and regulations of cryptotalk I think the number of such mistakes can be reduced very much. Just go to about forum section and you'll see all that you need are there.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

are verified before posting.

Good luck everyone

@abualez dear thanks for giving advice now you are on here we come back . Dear if we work on daily routine then we can work good . If we take a break then our work will be disturbed. And now you should to present here and continue your work . My best wishes with you . @Umar 1619

On 4/21/2020 at 8:35 PM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

Good luck everyone

You have been penalized for breaking the rules. If you break more fast in front then it can ban you so never break the rules, do the post properly.I hope you don't break the rules anymore.

Hi buddies I have learned from this and possibly try not to talk on a topic I did not understand through but as far as this topics is shared I think I have gain something from it which we be relevant to me in such away that are we not st least try to stay away from the platform even for once so that my post shouldn't be deleted.

Yes, we can be banned for a few days due to our mistake and we may be expelled from the forum for a few days, so we should do our job carefully and with full attention so that we can present good content for this forum. And we don't have to worry about anything.

• +1 1

Thank so much for these brotherly advice you have given us here and at least we will not comment on a post that is not verified in other not to get our post deleted in the forum.

• +5 1

We got to pay attention before distributing to the time that has passed on the first subject to guarantee that it isn't subject to cancellation and so delete our comments in like manner, in expansion to composing in understanding with the gathering rules and rules indicated within the statute, and I don't think that nonappearance is the reason for erasing a few posts.

Thanks for your advice for others members he must to follow these instructions that u mentioned . Welcome back to this plateforme . I agree with you we just make on that post when we understand that post after that we write something related to the topics if u can't understand u don't make comments on that post .

Dear friend your post is very useful for all the members that you should follow the rules and the administration is very strict and if you do not follow the rules you faced a lot of problems and in this way you will be banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right we should comment only when we understand the subject properly and can answer according to the subject.  Our answer should be effective. This means that the forum is very strict with posts and when they find out that you will be warned, penalty will not be posted for a certain period of time, if too many times you will be permanently banned.  So absolutely the value of the post has to be put first.

Sorry that you were suspended for a little while. This is why it is important that we stop reading the subject of a content alone but we need to read the full information before we post our own comments. Thanks for this information because I never knew members could get suspension for such. @Zukovich @Mecalum

Edited by Oyetoyy

As a newbie I have never been absent in the cryptotalk, so is not aware of the positives and negatives from taking a break from cryptotalk. But as far as I have observed, it's always good to be active here without being absent to stay updated.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:35 PM, abualez said:

Good luck everyone

You didn't follow the rules so you were penalized.If you followed the rules you would not be penalized so hopefully if you follow the rules ahead you will not be given a warning point.

I consider the warnings that he gives you, dear supervisor, as a way to guide you, for example, deny every post that you understand and give him the right of time, and then you respond to the post. Do not act on posts that you do not know about. Read members ’comments and learn

On 4/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, abualez said:

Good luck everyone

Thanks for the advice dude, its happens with alot of person when they posts some.useless comments on the posts we should stydy throughl about the topic and then give a comment on it because we are not here only for money but also here to learn and spread knowledge 

• +1 1

Now welcome back dear to this forum. Thanks dear for sharing your experience. It's important to create a useful post if we create the useless post and content then it may be caused of block. So try your best and create useful posts instead of useless post. 

I think to create useless posts is waste of time to create useless posts.

• +5 1

Welcome again to the forum and thank you for this warning, which will benefit us in the future, in order to keep our focus when reading posts and commenting on them while adhering to the forum rules as much as possible

Uh are right brother mostly i skip the topics coz if I don’t know about anything why i am going to miss guide people and it also risky coz we may get banned o get warning which is a bad thing

Really, nobody cares, I'm not writing this to offend you, and I don't know you, so please don't take this as offensive message, this is my pure expression of the first thing I thought of, I don't care if you were away and you came back, if you left for vacation or you were banned, we want to have some useful posts in the forum and not experience that doesn't help us.

This forum is very much strict in its rule so we should must take care that if any post we cannot understand it we should avoid to comment on it and make useful post on useful topics otherwise we have to face lots of troubles like you had face the penalty.

Each part related to the stage must be related with them official with the standards and guidelines. In the event that anybody not observing the guidelines will have the option to accumulate the data and afterward they will have the option to consistently be at the stage

You are right dear we should comment on that post when we can understand it with out any knowledge we not able to coments on any post .We should always commented only topics which is related to forum and informative otherwise moderat can take action.

Thanks for your post, my friend
There is content to be created and a lot of work to be done
Research and understand all the toll there
And we have to pay attention to the publications that we publish so that we are not banned. This is an important matter and we must focus on work and respect the rules of the forum
Good luck

This is true benificial post i have seen ever its a natural post i think we need this type of posts its a very big help to junior members they will achieve more things if they understand and careful working by the help of senior i am also very careful because i know who to face the difficulties on this forum