"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

Thanks for kind advice,  but I'm not sured about your concern topic as you return back then never give up now and do work hard to gain your lost efforts to recover back. As your earlier posts gone deleted you make more efforts to achieve your lost status again. After this stick with the forum rules to avoids any kind of warn or ban. Good luck!

• +1 1

the forum rules are the most important things because if you do not follow them you will be banned no matter at which rank you are now and how useful your content is.

There is no any serious issue of absence from work.we only loss our daily base payment if we not give time to work for few days.instead of lossing payment there is no any other issue of our absence from work.so always keeps on working well.

No problem, if you are absent from this site for a few days or for a weak , then it does not matter on your account, The day you work on this site, you will get payment on the same day, you will not get any payment on the day you do not do any such work and there is no effict to your account.   

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. So sorry for your mistakes. Next time be careful. Don't break the rules. Be careful while posting. Keep working well. Try to follow the rules. 

• +2 1

Welcome back abualez.and now i will give my opinion in this topic i think your absence does not matter this forum but effect you.So be careful when you are making any comment use only useful and effective ideas,so that you may not get any warning point from moderators.

• +2 1

This will not lead to a more open dialogue with the creator of the post. It is necessary to try so that there are many more words, then they will understand you. 

Thank you for the advice and it is a sad news.Can you tell us what the suspension is and why you were punished in order to avoid getting a penalty of pause or ban.It's good that you are now back to the forum as we continue working here let's follow all the forum rules and post helpful contents to avoid warning points or ban.

• +2 1

The heardest time for is when I was a newbie any time I was absent if I log in I find my score back ,this gave me alot of stress in this forum , for we to achieve our aim we have face challenge s

You are right dear. Really my absence from crypto talk was a big loss for me. I deprived of getting money from the site and also deprived of achieving skills and knowledge from the site. It was a great loss fit for me. But now i determined that,from today, i will tri to work here regularly by obeys all lows of cryptotalk.                  

Thanks alot for this good advise you give us, and i think everyone will make sure that he or she have make correction so that we will not get warning point in this cryptotalk, and we should try to read carefully about the rules and regulations here and post more good quality post information to others members that will achieved from our post

Yes you should need to work hard and your post deleted by the time when moderator delete this and why moderator do this because useless lost are deleted and you should avoid from useless content.

• +2 1

Thank you for directing us not to do this work, it is good if you understand your mistake and learn from it, and also you have advised other members not to commit like you did, I think this is wonderful

Its good that you told your followers about the reason behind your absence. Now they will also know that they have to follow all the rules otherwise they can also get warning points 

• +2 1

Well come back dear.  Thanks for this useful advice. I appreciate that you come back on this site and continue your work. As a member of this site it is our responsibality to focus on our work. Because our useful posts are accepted useless posts are deleted. It is not a big issue. Again be careful about this issue.  And work according to the rules of the site. 

Edited by Hammad 123
There were spelling mistakes in the post. So i correct these mistakes.

I can't say anything about been absence on this forum because I'm new member of this forum I didn't no anything about the forum, but I believe as time goes on will learn much.

Yes if you absent from the cryptotalk your account can't banned but you payment of those days you can't got so I think don't absence from the forum but I think in case of emergency you should remember that you can't got money.

• +2 1

Changes in the policy by the management at crypto talk is the biggest reason behind my absence from the forum. The new policy has hit me adversely as a beginner because when you don't get the deserved reputation on your hard work and possibly there is no hope that your comments would be paid, it is quite disappointing for me. It all became a huge reason of decreased morale and confidence. Things would get better I hope. I'm gonna start work with new passion. 

This is an interesting point.If you remain absent from crypto talk then there is a loss in you.In my opinion, if we remain  absent from the crypto , then there will be no loss to our account.account Nor will we get any warning point So we should keep working with patience So that we can achieve success.

Yes my gentleman you are right . You are absent from the forum then you can't earn btc because those days your postcatecabsent so therefore you can't got the money so I think we should not have the forum.

• +1 1

Fast of all thanks for your good advice, i hope as a beginner your advice was really useful for me. That's a lot of you coming back to this forum again. Hope you share more with us like this kind of good post. 

I can't imagine my absence from crypto talk, I'm a beginner though, it has been good and excitable for me since the day I joined this forum. Everyday I learn new things and I wish I could remain active here as long as I'm alive on this earth. So being me absent will be boring 

In my opinion, 72 hours fine is a lesson for you.  This means that the forum is extremely strict with posts and when they find out that you will be warned, you will not post fines for a certain period of time, if too many times you are under permanent ban.  So absolutely must put the value of the post first, thanks.

Thank you for this mate. This is a generous and kind act from you sharing with us the mistake you did that got you penalised for days in the forum for we the rest to learn from to prevent us from being penalised as well. I hope we members would have understand the importance of commenting in the right manner that it doesn't violate the forum rules.

It is good to not give up and come back with the strategy to not do the same mistake again because giving up is not the solution of our problems. We should learn from our mistakes instead of give up.