The reality of earning free crypto currency - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The reality of earning free crypto currency

I dealt with most of the free cryptocurrency sites and sometimes they offered me currency for free, and this was useless and I wasted my time a lot, and in my opinion I advise everyone not to work and deal with sites that offer free encrypted digital currency

On 4/20/2020 at 8:03 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, there are many sites out there that says they give free bitcoin but most of them are scams, my trust in only here in cryptotalk because it legitimate pays. I am really thankful here.

Thanks dear @kizz,  as I'm new and seeking for helpful informations from the seniors and now I'm  also growing well day by day after getting knowledge and learnt from the rules. This is a fair site to work without any type of scammers or fakeness there. I feel lucky myself that i joined that amazing platform. Thanks Cryptotalk.👍

Yeah man those who are on this forum are lucky i tried some more also and worked but all in vain not what i am doing is right and i feel alot safe here coz am not wasting time

Yes my dear it forum is very good for us. We can not only earn from this forum but also increase our knowledge.

There are many site which give free coins.There we earn good profit

You said absolutely right I am agree with you because there are many fake websites on the internet but I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a a real and global earning website where you can earn money and get the knowledge so I also said that you are lucky to hear

Crypto currency has a very high value compire to our work the work is some how less what I want to say here is like crypto is a free money because you can work to be a millionaire 

Much obliged to you my for your post who clarified the awful experience of every one of us in the free Bitcoin procuring locales before we became more acquainted with a discussion CryptoTalk , and for sure we are extremely blessed to work in CryptoTalk away from these destinations that squander your work without interest

• +5 1

Yes I say you there is no easy way for the earning of free crypto so it is not easy I think. So be careful and earn well. Then I say you it is our luck that we are here and it is best forum where we are already free BTC.

• +1 1

You are right, all the sites that pretend to distribute free Bitcoins are distributing very small amounts , and some of them are even scams, you waste your day working there and watching oe advertisement after the other and by the end o the day you get very small amount of money that is barely enough for the internet connection, so if you are working here then you are lucky.

• +5 1

Thank you for your participation, my friend, and indeed we are lucky to be working on this platform that provides us with money and exciting news and useful information.
There are many areas on the internet that do not provide these features
I hope we can develop ourselves here
good luck for everbody

Hi mate, what you shared is a very interesting one. We all have the believe that we are at the right sites though we feared when trying to join newly thinking we may be duped, but meeting old mates like you makes us feel free. Thank a lot for the guide senior.  

Hi mate, what you shared is a very interesting one. We all have the believe that we are at the right sites though we feared when trying to join newly thinking we may be duped, but meeting old mates like you makes us feel free. Thank a lot for the guide senior.  

• Useful or interesting 1

The reality is that earning cryptocurrencies is more difficult than it is believed without a doubt that you have to spend a lot of time, to obtain some fractions of any cryptocurrency, I always participate in all airdrops where those that are free do not ask me for anything and I am pending not to be scammed.

To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. Its really great to be here. By the opportunity of cryptotalk you can earn btc. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. So grab the opportunity and earn. 

Indeed I truly concur with you, there are numerous destinations out there that says they give free bitcoin however the greater part of them are tricks, my trust in just here in cryptotalk in light of the fact that it authentic pays. I am truly grateful here.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, jerry2493 said:

Yes my friend you're right this forum is very good. In this forum there are many things which are very good. The most beautiful thing is we learn a lot of things here.

Yes dude that forum is best.Because we can earn money and share post and like them.yes we learn many things from this and it is just like a game everyone loves this.

You can never get rich by getting free cryptocurrencies. However, you can get a small savings going forward thanks to the development of cryptocurrencies.

The CryptoTalk forum has made an important initiative in this regard. It especially ensured the participation of people in sharing knowledge and developing projects. Because crypto money means the future. Platforms like CryptoTalk will be pioneers in this field.

Yess, So many fake site They all are there to burn through your time yet not every one of them are a genuine paying webpage not at all like cryptotalk, each helpful post that you've made is paid here, there is no trick I think each internet acquiring client face this issue before join this crypto talk discussion.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Dmasked said:

You are very very lucky if you found cryptotalk forum before busting your head into other free earning websites. Well for me, my luck didnot shine so early. I wandered around internet visiting any of the website that offered to pay crypto for any task. But the reality of those free earning sites is saddening. First thing, most of the websites i visited were scams. They wanted me to register in their website and input my private keys or credit card number. And not only money, they scammed me of my time and effort by paying be almost nothing for days even months of hard work.

Secondly even the legit sites and popular sites whose name i donot want to mention as i donot want to defame them, that actually paid were also a disappointment. I took me weeks just to earn my first dollar which was the case for almost all PTC and faucets sites. The only way to earn a bit extra was to get lots and lots of referrals but even then the site owner was at the benefit not me. I must have watched millions of advertisements, completed hundred of tasks and spent years trying to make some crypto holdings then I found out about cryptotalk forum. So this forum is a blessing for souls like me.

Yes, I agree with your point here, many websites claims to pay free cryptocurrency but many of them proved to be illegal and scams. I've not personally experienced such site yet. Cryptotalk is first site where I have joined and it is proved very helpful for me. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my friend  I am new here in this platform and I want to learn crypto currency because this platform is really good for earning and learning any one guide me in detail..

Wow you must've did a really hard work .. you're right this forum is a blessing for our souls and thank god it's exsist and i knew about it very early .. thank you for sharing your carrer with currency with us .. and i hope step by step you will get what you want and be at the top 

I am very lucky to have this platform.I was searching for an online job but i didn’t find anyone then my cousin told me about cryptotalk and i started it and i am glad working on it because it is giving me profit and earning.Moreover,I am learning from it.

You're right, i worked with many website to earning money most of them are just scamming me day by day, is not obviously easily to accept many sites that promised of making payments, because most of them are scamming with free coins.

Free earning requires hardworking and a lot of  efforts, and it takes a lot of your time to be able to generate free income. Therefore, I suggest being patient in free earning, because you can get good results only with constant hard work.

Dear this platform is built in order to make people aware of the btc and other digital currencies.We work hard here and they pay us of our work we can earn 1btc here by working for 5000 days but it will be longer time you can manage your expences on daily basis by working on cryptotalk.Moreover the satoshi you earn can invest in other voins and can win rewards

Yes you are right this forum might be scam to some people but like seriously the forum is so good and we all are enjoying it and we also are earning something better from it