Read more than you write - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Read more than you write

It is very good to read and you become better as a human being and you improve your speech and writing either as the signs which reading has helped me a lot to improve

What a very useful suggestion, Reading favors concentration and empathy. It feeds the imagination, modifies (for the better) the brain and helps us progress ... With the increase in technology, books are hardly occupied. take time to read a good book.

Show me a good reader and i will show you a good writer. Both work pari passu. It is only when you read well that you will have enough information to write on. A good reader is not only mentally alert but also financially, emotionally and psychologically buoyant.

Very well said, read more than write, I personally do that, when I am going to talk about a topic I read well to give exceptional information that the reader can understand in a coherent and clear way, and just as you said, more people will come to seek that knowledge to his great future

We should not focus on receiving rewards from the forum, but also reading to learn things. I have been in the forum for a short time but so far it has been very useful.

I must admit there is a new surge in membership and so many of them are really doing some good job am actually enjoying reading in this place once more so to every new comer who is actually making good posts, well we are actually enjoying a lot this is such an amazing break through

• +3 1

It is essential to read a lot before writing about a subject, since it implies a responsibility not to make mistakes in any data or thought so as not to lead a reader who trusts what we post to error. The more you read the more money you earn, accumulate knowledge and you will end up accumulating wealth.

• +5 1

I agree too, reading is very beneficial. It is not only learning but personal growth for yourself, reading allows you to think freely and improve as a person with your family and friends.

You don't just have to read what you find in this forum. You have to read other forums, other pages, read books, watch documentaries, movies, videos, take residential courses or online; knowledge must be constantly updated before giving a good opinion on something.

Yes I agree with you
Do not rush to reply or comment. Read more than you write, and your goal is not only profit, but education and knowledge is a greater gift

If this platform were to add more topics to its repertoire it would certainly encourage quite a few individuals to read about a topic that appeals to them but they have never studied it thoroughly.

On 7/12/2020 at 9:32 AM, iloveyobit said:

Quite sure, I often see responses that do not have or have anything to do with the topic but rather random words in order to complete 100 words and move to the next topic and this is wrong.

That is too bad, but it is true. Many people only read the title of the forum to wrtite a comment. I think we must be careful with this and take the time to read the text completely, in order to be able to give a coherent answer.

• +5 1

That's right, reading makes you gain a lot of important information about cryptocurrencies and trading as well as expand your vocabulary

Thus you can write appropriate and helpful responses and this leads to increased financial benefits

• +4 1
  • +5 1

i am agree with you. you should read more than what you write because different members post different informations that are helpful if you are begginer

• +5 1

You are talking about right things, and for now, they are very important, becauee a lot of people writing bad comments for FreeDollars airdrop's task.

• +5 1

I agree. The majority of people here should invest more time into reading than commenting since it's probably more beneficial and most of all they would have the ability to talk about more topics than do normally if they didn't, of course, there's the monetary incentive to commenting but that's completely worthless if they don't make proper posts, get bad reputation so they get deleted eventually by the moderator's here. everyone wants money but at the end of day whose gonna benefit more, the you who doesn't read and makes posts to fill a quota or the you that reads and engages with the conversation and learns more while earning.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, criptovzla1 said:

That is too bad, but it is true. Many people only read the title of the forum to wrtite a comment. I think we must be careful with this and take the time to read the text completely, in order to be able to give a coherent answer.

You can take a flash on this exact topic in order to see a sample of the responses that I am talking about, a large amount of random information and without responsibility, unfortunately ..

• +1 1

This is another thing that is to be learnt by all the users. it is necessary that the uses do good research and proper analysis through good reading that can enable them to gain the required knowledge and information that is required to be shared among your fellow users. This way you can help the other uses as well in creating good quality content that is beneficial for the overall good of the forum as well.

• +5 1

Yes, you are right, the members of the forum should improve their writing skills and their writing method and arrange paragraphs and topics well in order for the post to become more wonderful and useful and not be written in a random way and also to arrange ideas well and not to interfere with information.  This way the forum becomes more organized and has a lot of good posts.  Everyone should dedicate some of their time to learning.

• +5 1

Well in my personal opinion i think this platform is really helpful and informative to beginners like me but some people only use it to make money, so to make it 100 comments they write about irrelevant things which is not useful for anyone 

• +5 1

Hello hello Brothers and I consider myself one of the people who read more than they write that I think and considered that reading is a great source of wisdom but anyway I write something in which I can help
a big hello to everyone

• +5 1

That's great post for every new guys on this forum. Without rulse and understanding what happen ther, it's bicome to chaos

• +5 1