[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD

Thank you so much mate for sharing this video in the forum,  factually beginners will be very grateful seriously because they are the one finding so many ways to learn about crypto. This video will help them. 

• +2 1

Dear Friend
I am new here in the forum. Thank you for this advice. I expect that all beginners should see this link, as it is useful for us.
I wish you good luck for your good intentions

I usually don't like going through this lessons am so in love with talking the tough choice of going through the tunnel so we need to run the said market with absolute tough choice.

Thank you for sharing this video with us, it is educational and it taught us the basics of encrypted speech and it has been clarified. It is good to watch the clips related to the coding world, and I personally consider them better than reading the articles because they clarify and explain everything to us in person.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I seek to gain knowledge and experience from all doors from YouTube, social networks and websites. It is important for me to receive information and advice related to Bitcoin in order to learn and work properly.

• Useful or interesting 1

yes my dear friend you have to watch videos like this to keep up your work and keep on working you will make your way to success.

That's a great video thanks , almost everything about BTC , there is so much information in this video I didn't hear about , I think am going to watch this video many times so.i can collect all the information that I need together , I want to say too thats I liked watching video here without going to YouTube and return here that's a nice feature too .

Hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information I will watch your video to earning for learning the BTC how I can earn BTC from gift to talk it seems like that your videos is very useful for the beginners so that's why in this section I will prefer your videos and watching it

Thankful for sharing this tutorial on Bitcoin. There are many videos to explore and it is time consuming to search for one that suits what we are looking for. On YouTube you get many tools to learn in an easy way about Cryptocurrencies.

Thank you my friend for sharing this video with us, it is really full of good information, I advise everyone to watch it and try to learn from it, especially for beginners like me

You are right friend because we are learning a lot of new things from the videos which always be remained in our mind but if we read out the articles that cannot be remember and topic copy in your mind so this is the best way to convey and Store the memory you should watch the videos.

Hello friends.I watched that video little bit and I knew what is Bitcoin and how to make passive income from bitcoin. That video is really amazing because he is taking about Bitcoin learning and something else.thanks for read my comments

Thank you for this video, as it contains useful information to help us learn more about Bitcoin. I hope to publish more educational videos so that all members benefit here.

I have watch this video and there are also a lot of video it is also a good an item for beginner it is very good which has not knowledge about all the things they can easily watch the videos and get information through it.

• +2 1

You can learn and take all information about these currencies, especially Bitcoin, through the videos posted on some sites for the benefit of all members.

• +1 1

It's good to share such informative posts from which we can learn something new about Cryptocurrency So Thank You for sharing this post and video link with all of us. Stay blessed.

On 4/19/2020 at 4:34 PM, korazon said:

Just want to introduce BTC to everyone just to give you an idea what BTC is. This Andreas M. Antonopoulos  He is very famous in BTC community, I really think there is the need for everyone to watch his teaching.

More if here https://aantonop.com/videos/ but start with this video first. THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU CAN WRITE AND RESPOND TO THREADS.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and informative post in this platform , obviously the members of this platform are very much interested in learning more about cryptocurrency in other to start investing and earning more profit.

Hello my friend, thank you for your participation. As a beginner and a new member here, I really need some help and I think this video will serve the purpose at the present time, and I hope that it will benefit everyone.