[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD

On 8/15/2020 at 8:08 PM, Moontong said:

Watching that video is really helpful for everyone who is willing to learn cryptocurrency. I admire those people who are making videos just to teach newbies about it. That is really important because some people prefer watching videos than reading text.

I agree with you, watching videos is better than reading sometimes to other people. Because there are what we call, visual learning were we learn more on watching than reading. Those creator of those knowledge videos are very admirable. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have watched it a thousand times and it has been one of the most educative video that I have ever had the right idea would be to really keep using it in its totality the work is to really require everything be well instilled to it we are all suppose to really define everything in its own time. the Video is one that I watched when I stated with bitcoin and it educated me a lot about the coin

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Moontong said:

That will benefit you so much, just keep watching the video because it will help you to understand more things about cryptocurrency. I just want to remind you also that you should exceed 100 characters for posts. You are an old member of this forum, you should know about the thing.

I'm glad for reaching me out it's indeed my pleasure i will make sure to take your advice seriously on my posts so that they are of 100 word character because I don't want to violet forum rules in such a way.

• +1 1

On 6/30/2020 at 4:24 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That video is really helpful that's why thanks for sharing that, it can really help especially to those who are not familiar about bitcoin and for those who don't have enough knowledge about that. 

Beginners should watch this. 

I agree, beginners should watch the recommendation of topic creator since they can easily learn about Cryptocurrency if they watch in other platform like YouTube where audio and visual are being used to teach its viewers.

• +5 1

I've never heard of that name before

I will go to the video and follow it

We need information in every way

I hope it will be a good and useful video

If I like it, I will recommend it to my friends too

Thank you, my friend, I watched the video and really benefited a lot about BTC. I hope that in the next times we will add more videos about BTC. Thank you

Introducing bitcoin for the beginners from an expert like him is really good and each beginner should watch it more than one time to know how this cryptocurrencies world works! also as an expert, it's good to watch it to remember many essential things and to be able to answer the beginners for their questions.. 

It may be a good video to learn but many scammers make use of this type of links to get our personal information and for that reason I don't think links should be posted in this forum, this great forum provides us with many sections to learn more about Cryptocurrency and bitcoin which is under consideration in this topic so i also prefer learning in this forum because we have many members to guide us when we are going the wrong way.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/17/2020 at 11:39 PM, Malcolm said:

Thanks you mate for passing this film, I enjoy watch the video it's very important an interested film, watching it give provide me more knowledge about Bitcoin but it's short duration video it's not last for some minutes alot

Reading is good but watching videos is better because the subject are tackle in very short time which is a good thing when we are saving our time to other things. I prefer watching educational content about bitcoin for easy comprehension.

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

Reading is good but watching videos is better because the subject are tackle in very short time which is a good thing when we are saving our time to other things. I prefer watching educational content about bitcoin for easy comprehension.

Yes my friend you are right. Watching videos about it would be easier for us to understand because there is some struggles or problems that we can face in our reading like unfamiliar word about bitcoin but when we watch videos they will explain it to us in a way that we can understand easily.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

16 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well, i will add some benefits for watching videos is better than reading, when you read some articles about cryptocurrency, you're just literally reading it but when you watch some videos to learn in crypto, you're easily understand it by having some visuals and also to see how it runs.

• +3 1

This is a good addition to this forum and I think some of us need to watch this video especially the two that they get some food background about bitcoin since it is also a reason why we are all here in this forum of cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

22 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

Yes my friend you are right. Watching videos about it would be easier for us to understand because there is some struggles or problems that we can face in our reading like unfamiliar word about bitcoin but when we watch videos they will explain it to us in a way that we can understand easily.

That's right extra visual may help us to easily understand the said topic so I prefer watching videos to learn. On other hand, reading may help us to enhance our vocabulary but for some of us, they are having a hard time when they inly read the article.

• +1 1

YouTube and discussion groups here in the forum, on Telegram, on Twitter, and in other informative sites are all varied sources in the way they communicate information and knowledge that are suitable for all people and ways of understanding them. They must be exploited all of them are free and are a real assistant to achieve success and collect profits.

16 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

reading may help us to enhance our vocabulary but for some of us, they are having a hard time when they inly read the article.

In addition, there's a lot of people which is not preferring to read so e articles about cryptocurrency because most of them are being lazy to read a long articles, it's better to watch some videos about it to easily understand by having some demo's.

On 4/19/2020 at 9:34 PM, korazon said:

Just want to introduce BTC to everyone just to give you an idea what BTC is. This Andreas M. Antonopoulos  He is very famous in BTC community, I really think there is the need for everyone to watch his teaching.

More if here https://aantonop.com/videos/ but start with this video first. THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU CAN WRITE AND RESPOND TO THREADS.

Thank you for the material provided, I will have time to look at it 🙂 Well, in general, I am already at least a little familiar with cryptocurrency

It is good to share this link with us, for sure this is useful to us, because we are not satisfied with this currency and no investor is satisfied with it, I think we should know more about it.

@korazon Andreas is a great Bitcoin influencer and he is helping Bitcoin community to grow every day. I have subscribed his channel "aantop". Basically he explains all the trends in Crypto field and the technology behind it on easy and well understandable way. I love watching his videos and exploring my view further.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is very cool and useful! I am sure that this information will be interesting not only for beginners, but also for professionals! Because it is always useful, and learning something new about cryptocurrency is always cool . Also, the author of this video brings the material very well, which is even more motivating to watch!

Knowing Bitcoin, how it works and the goal of creating it is essential for every person who belongs to the crypto community or for every person who wants to spread the cryptocurrency culture among people, he must first introduce Bitcoin and explain everything around it because this increases the adoption of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in the world.

• +3 1

those are the discussions approximately the fact that bitcoin is gaining energy, will certainly result in the achievement of the bitcoin cryptocurrency. you need to follow, especially it is extra interesting with the video.

Gratitude for division this videocassette to me I scholarly extra gear about bitcoin I don't in actual fact realize it therefore may well you break extra training about it therefore i be capable of go with his articles about cryptos.

thanks for sharing this video my buddy,i can watch it and try to get gain from it,i suppose looking movies like this study you alot of facts you do not know and increase your expertise approximately bitcoin and different currencies

It is really good to see YouTube channel providing a platform for the promotion of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins. Earlier there had been issues where YouTube banned any videos that contain information regarding cryptocurrencies or even Bitcoins. Now it is high time that we also start using YouTube as a good source of learning about Bitcoins and this video would definitely be helpful.