[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
korazon

[WATCH THE VIDEOS] LEARN BTC and LEARN GOOD

Actually this video is informative it gives more insight about Bitcoin and how to deal with Bitcoin and how to make money with Bitcoin thanks for sharing .

I prefer watching videos that talk about investing in cryptocurrencies in order to gain more experience on investing.

What benefit did you gain from watching such videos?

Thank you for suggesting that, It is hard to find a good youtuber that discusses crypto currency. It is helpful to everyone especially to the beginners that are new in crypto.

Thanks for providing the informations and for sharing the links of the btc its really important for every crypto users to know how important is btc if anyone is interested in trading or investing in digital currencies the benefits and profits are too much if it is done in a right way.

thanks for sharing this amazing video with us as far as I remember that I have already seen that video and I think the person who is explaining about bitcoin is Andreas autonopolous I am not sure about his name 

Please shorten the ideas mentioned in this video in order to facilitate obtaining good information, gaining experience and making better use of it for people who do not understand the English language so that they can translate his words

Life is great and enjoy it

We need to know more about it 

This is really who work in this section must 

Love btc and must know more and more about it 

Thank you so much my friend  

Thank you for sharing this amazing video with us, l think it will be really helpful for beginners, who don't have any knowledge about this world. l would follow this name on YouTube, l think there is something which l can learn from him. 

Thanks for sharing, we really need that kind of information, through videos we can really learn so quickly than to read it only, but I know learning bitcoin is not that too easy, it takes time.

I appreciate your effort for sharing this information. Watching educational videos about BTC will help us learn more about it, this video is very helpful to us (beginners in Crypto World). This video gave us more knowledge about BTC, how to handle it, the ups and downs of the currency and such. I will follow this youtuber so that I can learn more about BTC. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, JesusFries said:

I appreciate your effort for sharing this information. Watching educational videos about BTC will help us learn more about it, this video is very helpful to us (beginners in Crypto World). This video gave us more knowledge about BTC, how to handle it, the ups and downs of the currency and such. I will follow this youtuber so that I can learn more about BTC. 

Yes as in your profile, you are newbie in the crypto world. I highly suggest to learn Cryptocurrency in different platform and always read and read articles that tackles about Cryptocurrency so you can easily discuss it tp this forum.

• +5 1

Thanks for sharing this video my friend,I will watch it and try to get benefit from it,I think watching videos like this learn you alot of information you don't know and increase your knowledge about bitcoin and other currencies.I think it will be an educational video. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This topic and the recommendation that you open and give to us was very helpful. For me as a beginner, i recommend this video to all of the newbies like me here it is good for us to watch this like @korazon said we can reply to the threads here if we watch this video we can learn a lot their. thanks to this man.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, learning is very important and I thinks their are a lot of source where we can learn and earn btc and this platform is also great platform if you want to learn more about crypto.

BetFury                                                   

Its not my video by the way. Andreas Antonopoulos is a famous guy in bitcoin space, he had been living his life using BTC, he talks and eat and breath Bitcoin since the time he learned about it. He educate people regarding cryptocurrency in general.  

He actually has his own website where his videos are also posted.  Here https://aantonop.com/videos/ I'm a fan of his works.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:51 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I watched that video a little bit and I knew what is Bitcoin and how to make passive income from bitcoin.

Passive income has only a few profits if you want to have big earnings for every passive income, you should do referrals, there is always a referral system for every passive income, the more you invite the more income for you.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:34 AM, Beast921 said:

Really,the video was great.It clearly explains the information about the bitcoin.Your post tried to feel we are really learning here lot of new things.Thanks for such informative posts.

I'm going to watch that soon when I have so much time, maybe there's some cryptoworld knowledge about that video that we can use someday that's why it really worth to watch.

Thanks for sharing. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think if you watch videos about BTC, you will have better knowledge about BTC, you will know and understand BTC better, so you can earn good money by trading with BTC.BTC trading will be your best trading

This is great, mate. Thank you for this. I've been looking for this kind of thread lately to learn more about btc because reading is not enough. I will surely watch this videos to learn more. Likewise to those beginners, hope they watch this too for more knowledge about btc.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

These sites are very useful for beginners, and YouTube can be used extensively in this area by watching work methods, learning analysis, and watching reviews of currency projects, discussions, etc. As well as Twitter and encryption sites and forums It gives us information that forms a strong foundation for us in the various fields of crypto.

• +1 3

Watching that video is really helpful for everyone who is willing to learn cryptocurrency. I admire those people who are making videos just to teach newbies about it. That is really important because some people prefer watching videos than reading text.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

I usually dont like going through this lessons am so in love with taking the tough choice of going throught the tunnel so we need to run the said market with absolute tough choices so we need to value of a lot of things actually and believe me its one of the best way to enjoy what we are living with that in the end everything will be right at all cost

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 4/19/2020 at 4:34 PM, korazon said:

Just want to introduce BTC to everyone just to give you an idea what BTC is. This Andreas M. Antonopoulos  He is very famous in BTC community, I really think there is the need for everyone to watch his teaching.

More if here https://aantonop.com/videos/ but start with this video first. THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE MORE YOU CAN WRITE AND RESPOND TO THREADS.

Looking so interesting, I don't show much interest on watching most of Crypto related videos that I have come acrossed but unlike this one. It seems different, full of lessons to learn regarding Crypto world.

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:18 AM, George10 said:

Thanks for this information I will make sure to watch the video later as of now I only have few bundles.

That will benefit you so much, just keep watching the video because it will help you to understand more things about cryptocurrency. I just want to remind you also that you should exceed 100 characters for posts. You are an old member of this forum, you should know about the thing.

• +1 1