Is doing crypto a waste of time? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is doing crypto a waste of time?

Personally is don't think so, the forum is not a waste of time. It so much helpful forum. Here the users can learn some new ideas and technology and also earn some valuable assets. Its a great approaches to get digitalize the technology. 

Why then, are cryptos a waste of time?

No one needs them. Cryptocurrencies, in their current form, do not solve a problem. Consumers are perfectly happy trusting their bank with their money. (Except in some extremely volatile markets). The user experience for crypto is horrific. No one understands public and private keys. They hate the accountability that comes with having no one to call if you lose your keys or your password. They hate the volatility of the price. They can’t find merchants who will accept the currencies because of the volatility. The transaction speed is slow, and the transaction cost is variable. These limitations apply to bitcoin, ethereum and any other crypto out there trying to position themselves as a ‘fiat killer’.

They are lousy for securing investment. Even after the car-crash-TV series of events in 2017, there are still people trying to raise money with crypto. Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) became Security Token Offerings (STOs) and then ‘evolved’ to Exchange Token Offerings (ETOs). At every step away from the nirvana of an unregulated ICO, it became more and more apparent: It is easier to raise funds traditionally

We thank you for contacting the individuals who truly need business exhortation. This is a decent position towards advancing digital forms of money as a future installment strategy and decentralizing our influence to control our investment funds. I truly value my sibling, is it acceptable to follow you? So I can ask some guidance later on

I am also having the same position vibes about cryptocurrencyin this campaign is getting so much of an advantage to improve ourselves even we are getting payment for this we can improve our communication skills our work ability performance that things are there we are are having advantage to improve those things even we are getting knowledge about cryptocurrency

Спасибо за ваш пост мой друг ,конечно, работа в шифровании-это не пустая трата времени, есть много людей, которые имеют фиксированный ежемесячный доход и зарабатывают деньги и тратят на свои семьи от работы в шифровании, это факт мой друг

It depends on how each person uses their time and potential. If people who can just spend time tracking prices and not participate in trading in any way. I don't know, maybe they are waiting for the price of bitcoin at $ 2000. However, the process of monitoring and analyzing graphs takes quite a long time. And if a person does not trade, or is stuck in a minus, then this is a waste of time for him

Of course not! If you are , of course , studying this topic and trying to figure it out. For me, crypt is primarily a way to earn money and I am constantly studying this direction.

Thank you for your post, I don't think crypto is waste of time because there are many people who earn a good monthly income from crypto.
It can be a waste of time for a beginner but if they start from a crypto talk forum they will learn more and earn money at the same time

I do not think so . It is very important to know about new technologies in the world. And I believe that cryptocurrencies are going to be the most important advance in the next few years, because there is no doubt that the majority of successful projects are going to turn into the world of crypto. It is also true that by being here, you can miss an outing with your friends or stop socializing a bit with everyone. But in the end I think it will be worth it. Because you are not only learning about trading and chart analysis, but also the importance of researching a project before investing with our money. I think that in the future all the effort today will be worth much more.

It depends on what you are doing with crypto for example working in this forum can't be called waste of time because we are earning while gaining knowledge as well but the use of faucets can be a waste of time because you are not benefiting anything from there.

I don't think that crypto is a waste of time because crypto helps a lot of people, by doing crypto we can earn extra money and we can also learn the different transactions like trading, investing about crypto currency. Crypto has many advantages to many people.

No , i don't think that in anh way its a waste of time. If we see wisely then we can easily earn alot from here. Its actually made our time worthy. Now we are doing something productive that is letting us value of our time.

I don't think so.Because we are getting paid in Cryptotalk here.yobit pay us for Cryptotalk campaign.We are also members of Crypto family.So,I think spending times here,is benefited.We can make money spending time here.

Well, that depends what you engage yourself in, some are benefiting from cryptocurrency in different ways and some are looking wasting their times gambling in crypto and very low paying faucet sites.

Thank you for your post my friend ,certainly, working in encryption is not a waste of time, there are many people who have a fixed monthly income and earn money and spend on their families from working in encryption, this fact my friend

Some people think that crypto market is decentralized market and we can't control price to any Central body that is why manipulationade by the manipulators anyhow this is some recovery when we are wise then huge earnings for us.

Personally, the forum has never been a waste of time. I am grateful that the forum is only a question of deletion, I am a bit dissatisfied and want the forum to control it better. Payment forum is good and honest. I have no regrets joining the forum. it is a waste of time for me to tap

I have been working with cryptocurrency for more than 3 years and do not consider it a waste of time. This is interesting and profitable in terms of finances. Even if the profit will be in the future, it is also worth it. It will be a waste of time when cryptocurrencies lose their price. I don't think that's going to happen.

l don't agree with people about that, who think crypto is wasting-time. In my opinion people who are saying that, they don't have any knowledge about crypto. They heard about crypto but do not make own research.

It depends on how you see cryptoworld, at first I though it is a waste of time but by time I realized that this field isn't small as you see from out side, I guess it is really helped me financially.

Crypto is not wasting of time but its an opportunity that help us to earn money at anytime and anywhere. Many people have done great things because of crypto currency and we can do like them too! We just need to learn more, set plans and take action.

i would say working inthr crypto currencies is just proper utilization of our part time.anyhow we waste our time some waste things so it would be nice if we spend time in crypto and earn an extra money from this source.

The cryptotalk.org forum has never been a waste of time for me. In many free ways, I think the forum is the most profitable way to work, the best paid forum, I also learned a lot from here.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Babubu609 said:

I notice notice that doing crypto is not a waste of time because it makes me get socialize and know about any new advancements in the technology, after all  get paid for my work. I achieve to goals with the time I earn and I learn this was so great.

Then what is you opinion do you ever see doing crypto as a waste of time?

Waste of time exists only when we do not take advantage of what we do or learn, that is, if we see that what occupies us as an obstacle, there we waste time, but if we see learning in what we do, there is opportunity.

People who are trying to get profit, but quickly without experience, knowledge etc. In my opinion they are saying that, cryptocurrency is just wasting of time. But your way on the crypto world is wasting time. You must choose right way, if you want to get success in crypto world.

Yes you are right spending time in is not the waste of the time instead of that near getting much knowledge about cryptocurrency and also we are earning money out of it