Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

Of course, the way cryptocurrency has become common in people nowadays, everyone is joining it. Is a great stage In this, you can gain knowledge along with earning money. Because one is online and nowadays everyone is nurtured with technologies And everyone knows how to use technology best stage is for everyone 

Greetings, I think that cryptotalk is the best site because it is much easier to make money from it, in addition to dealing in it is easy and has useful and positive information and it is a safe site honestly. I still prefer cryptotalk. It is not the best other site.

Yes I would like to go with cryptotalk that it is a very easy and good and good platform Because it is very easy to work here And this is a valid and trustable and a real platform form.its a very trustworthy and good earing  platform. I honestly prefer to cryptotalk.

• +4 1

On 4/17/2020 at 9:23 AM, kizz said:

I prefer here in cryptotalk because it is much more easy to earn than in bitcointalk, even though it is much higher paying than here,  I still prefer cryptotalk.

I also prefer cryptotalk as you well comment in this answer that you provide in this publication since it is much easier to obtain profits and above all it seems to me more friendly and a large community dedicated to cryptocurrencies
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

I had the knowledge about Bitcoin before I know about crypto currency. So I prefer Bitcoin over Cripto. Bitcoin is more expansive and popular then Cripto.So right now for investment i prefer Bitcoin.

I like CTT  Forum much more than BTT forum because CTT forum pays for posting good posts but BTT forum doesn't pay for postings. Site designa & layout of CTT forum much more attractive than BTT forum & there are many excellent competition to give nice rewards to participants. 

I've been here for a couple days but i think this forum is a better place than bitcoin talk. We can make 20k sat per day here with working 1.5, 2 hours whic is very acceptable. I think this forum is a great oppourtunity. If we can make useful posts we can create a sutainable income from here

• +2 1

CryptoTalk is better, where the work is not on the same terms, as that site requires a great effort and a long time to start collecting profits This is what makes people move away from it, unlike the CryptoTalk forum, which has an acceptable payment time and its work style is organized and clear.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:23 PM, kizz said:

I prefer here in cryptotalk because it is much more easy to earn than in bitcointalk, even though it is much higher paying than here,  I still prefer cryptotalk.

Agreed,  as I'm attached that forum & its gives benefits to us so we like just Cryptotalk & compare it with any other plateforum. We learnt from that much of trading principles and others earning so its our priority.

In my opinion Cryptotalk is better then Bitcointalk. I do not the process of earning money from bitcointalk. I see that many frnd say that its hard work to earn money from bitcointalk and for new members its very much difficult. On the other side cryptotalk is a easy websitr for earning for new members so i prefer cryptotalk. Thanks! 

On 4/17/2020 at 7:18 PM, Moaz said:

A lot of friends post their post talking about comparing Bitcointalk and cryptotalk personally, I don't know Bitcointalk  but everyone says it is difficult to use especially for beginners, for me cryptotalk it is always the bes

Same here mate, since I have been reading reviews, all the ones I read about Bitcointalk made me want to stick more with cryptotalk because it seems cryptotalk is user friendly than Bitcointalk and I heard you'll pay at some certain level to earn on Bitcointalk which never happens on cryptotalk

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a beginner on forums, I much prefer cryptotalk. Just like you have said, this forum is much more easier to understand and most of the beginners guide can be found here. But if I became more efficient and more constructive on creating posts, I think I will switch to bitcointalk.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

I don't have much information about bitcointalk. And I have just started working on cryptotalk. And I found this platform very helpful in knowing about future money( digital currency) which will surely help me in future. 

• +4 1

I think bro Almost there is a very good platform through which we can do online men, but through this we can also do a lot of other work. bro We can no longer do it online at home in a very good way. 

I will also perfer cryptotalk beacuse it is very best and easy to use and good way to earn money but bitcoin talk is very difficult to earn money. I am new member and making our posts useful.

Dear friends ,

This my first time i doing online work , first time i face alot of problems because i don't know about crypto talk about Cryptocurrencies ,and also don't know about this plateforme . But after some gaiude lines its so easy . 

So Cryptotalk is very best than bitcointalk.

Bitcointalk and cryptotalk both are good source of earn money. But i prefer cryptotalk most.Because It is easy to use specially for beginners. We can earn more money than bitcointalk.I heard that it is very hard to earn mony from bitcointalk. So now a days many people work in this cryptotalk forum. 

I prefer CryptoTalk, here I get paid which is definitely paid every 7 days, while on Bitcointalk there are many campaigns but I don't know which campaign is really paying. Because from my experience at Bitcointalk, as long as I participated in the bounty campaign, no one paid. I only get paid with tokens that are not listed on the exchange.

• +1 1

bOTH ARE BENEFICIAL & YOU SHOULD TAKE PART ON BOTH FORUMS AS THEY ARE MAKING A LOT OF EFFORTS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY COMMUNITY. You should just take care to remain unique everywhere.

In fact, we need to know something better about this issue.  Then we can know some important things about the subject. In fact, if you cooperate with us, if we are cooperating here, if we do not know something good about the subject, then we can feel some good responsibility here. I hope if you can cooperate, we are good here.  I hope to know something easily

I don't  this site is better than cryptotalk either  in bitcointalk and could  you give us some background this site and there are lot of pros in butcointalk and all the original  anns and abounties are still in there.

I don't have  any experience about bitcointalk.Some of my friends use bitcointalk and i saw how do they work there. i think bitcointalk is a complicated more then cryptotalk.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

Cryptotalk is really much better in my opinion, it offers many more possibilities to all audiences, newbies also win here, we are all a family where we correct whatever happens and very united for this reason I prefer cryptotalk.

• +2 1

Dear friend i prefer crypto talk because still i don't use the bitcoin talk and i use only this forum for our purposes. I really appreciate this forum and it is my promise to not leave this site.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day