Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

A certain friend, within the cryptographic world we must be humble and help the other members of the forum as much as we can so we will grow as people and as entrepreneurs, selflessly helping is the best we can do since then it may be you who needs help, greetings to  I wish you all success

Hello my friend. Greed is not good in business. As far as you know. As much knowledge as you can gain. As much money as there is. Invest in them. From where you can earn a lot of money. Your temptations will not go away before that. Greed is a very bad genie. Thanks.

Hi.

The fact is that some people have this style of conveying information. A bit rude and proud. Although I do not like this attitude, but when they start to advise something, this information is very useful :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

The rule number one is don't be greedy in trading. Those trader who are greedy if you noticed most of them are failed or losing a lot of money. as a trader I always satisfied if I gained at least 10 percent profit in my investment annually.

• +1 1

I am not a trader yet, I am still studying to become one, but I believe that helping others to know this crypto world is the best thing to do, I don't see why I should be selfish and not want to help new people who join crypto by sharing experiences that help them to understand cryptos and trading.

• +1 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each and everything i learned here a lot and i have same thinking like you everyone should support each other 

Hello dear you are right and I have same thoughts like you about such traders and they should be change their behavior and share real and valid information to everyone so others can also get help and can improve themselves

I am only the cryptcurrency trader, i have started the cryptcurrency in 2019, I am on this that I have started the trading from this Yobit exchange from the Yoda token.

Dear Friend! Cryptoforum is really very useful site. This forum is best forum that can used by many newbies in crypto currency.

you should office helpful references woman along with should abide as well as rules a meeting place. you can't vocalize no matter what semipolitical operating theatre immoderate harmful spat which can welt individual. competently publish reclaimable quotes well-nigh subjects concomitant cryptoworld as well as you're acceptance increases presently just because participants the one in question play the same as conservatives

The most important part is to never get greedy in trading because most of greedy traders are failed or losing a lot of money in long term. as a trader I always satisfied if I gained at least 10-15 percent profit in my investments within one month.

• +1 1

I attempt to assist my companions with learning trade and assist them with procuring wholes from them.The issue is that such individuals would prefer not to squander energy on others in light of the fact that at the time they likewise requested assistance yet they were not helped.There are a ton of expert individuals who exchange and who make great benefits however they never share their thoughts and techniques for profit.Its great to help other people too in comprehension crypto.

I just trade some little money on cryptotalk and I earn so money by this I also saggust to spend little money on cryptotalk you can also easily earn profit by this.

Yes my friend you are right there are some people who do not know about the currency but they invest, they should not do it but should know about everything.Therefore, seniors should explain to them and juniors what cryptocurrency is and also its rules and regulations and its trading. 

I agree with you, my friend, there is a type of people who loves greed and self-love and does not want to share his information that he knows with others, or when he wants to share it, it is not free, but it is paid for this service. It is really annoying.

• +4 1

I agree with you. We must all help each other, and that those who trade currencies alone accept the entry of new people into the cryptocurrency market, because the presence of many people in this field will improve the currency market and raise the economy of digital currencies, so everyone should help each other, to become active people In this forum. 

Brilliantly said my friend with togetherness, growth is achieved. Because idea shared among members tends to accelerate growth and also enhance the widespread of knowledge which is needed by all.

No dear As I'm not very old on this platform so I don't try trading yet but Im thinking about it because as we all know that the trading of cryptocurrencies are very profitable

My dear friend still i have no more experience and knowledge about trading i work hard here in crypto to learn more about trading and this form when i get experience and knowledge then i will start trading trading is right place to become rich in future

In my point of view knowledge is for spreading. It is not for holding into it. And there is an old saying that if you spread more then you will learn more. We all have to be like this. You want to help your mates in this platform how to trade and earn from here.

This forum is already giving us knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to trade. Be patient and learn more about the amazing benefits of cryptocurrency.

I am not this kind of trader I want to tell you that if we are helping someone who wants to invest or who want to trade then we have to help him because some traders are so much selfish and they do not help others they just want to earn money they do not want to know that what is happen in this world.

@Mahmodul07 You are right. I am also not such as trader because I am practising trading on yobit money that I'm earning from this forum. I also saw many new traders are doing trading blindly and losing their money. I think they need to join here and learn first about trading. Overall this forum is giving us so much opportunity to learning trading.

I think in trading you should have some good knowledge about crypto talk because if we don't have a good knowledge than how should you do trading all the crypto currency have a good worth so i hope you will understand clearly

Thanks. We are really helpful from you and should help each other about trade or anuthing. Because we are a family and we should grow together. We should be open minded. It's also a mental satisfaction for us. Because we feel so charm when a person is helped from us.