Steemit - A blockchain social media platform - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Steemit - A blockchain social media platform

I've heard so much of Steemit and lately there is an attempt for revival as too many have left but it was always just for a few people that made all the money as whales were deciding who they wanted to promote. It was always people that had flawless and fluent english and nobody else. It wasn't for the rest that we made mistakes and didn't speak english as it is spoken in the US or the UK. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This social platform built on the STEEM blockchain, offers the possibility of obtaining STEEM tokens for publishing valuable and useful content, and has been a source of inspiration for platforms such as Publish0x, Uptreend and even Hive, among others. At this time the platform is not being very crowded after the conflict was formed due to the idea of centralization of the CEO of Tron Justin Sun who took the reins of Steem a few months ago and giving rise to the creation of the new platform called Hive.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 4/16/2020 at 5:02 AM, Dmasked said:

For the users that are searching for other platforms that pays good rewards in crypto, I would suggest Steemit.

https://steem.com/

Steemit is a social media platform where you are paid not only for posting your content but also curating other's content. You can earn for publishing your content in the native currency of the steemit blockchain called Steem. The currency in the steem blockchain is divided into three different categories.

Steem is the liquid base currency that you can sell anytime or power up to steem power.  

Steem power is the steem vested in the platform which gives you influence on steemit. Higher the steem power higher will be your curator rewards.

Steem Dollars is another currency which you get as reward and can be exchanged on different platforms.

Steemit has some resemblance to reddit and can be a very good source of income if you can publish good content and accumulate high steem power.

A great platform, 100% recommended, it is not easy to achieve good income quickly but it is a much more entertaining social network for our knowledge and daily occurrences, I use it on some occasions to share some information about occurrences of my life.

Many users of steamit are of the view that it is not a satisfactory platform. Myself I don't have interest in joining other platform because I am completely satisfied with the crypto talk platform. There are many benefits that make cryptotalk stand apart from any other platforms that offer cryptocurrencies to the users.

• +2 1

Yes, everyone wants to develop its profit on the Internet, but I do not think that another site pays you for publishing is better than Crypto Talk now, so you can work here in addition to working on the platform you mentioned, but you should explain more about the payment methods of the site in addition to how much You earn for every post.

• +2 1

For the users that are searching for other platforms that pays good rewards in crypto, I would suggest Steemit.

Steemit is a social media platform where you are paid not only for posting your content but also curating other's content. You can earn for publishing your content in the native currency of the steemit blockchain called Steem. The currency in the steem blockchain is divided into three different categories.

Steem is the liquid base currency that you can sell anytime or power up to steem power.  

Steem power is the steem vested in the platform which gives you influence on steemit. Higher the steem power higher will be your curator rewards.

Steem Dollars is another currency which you get as reward and can be exchanged on different platforms.

Steemit has some resemblance to reddit and can be a very good source of income if you can publish good content and accumulate high steem power.

The truth is that I do not use it very much but I recommend it 100%. It is something difficult to generate income but it is very entertaining, besides that one can share many experiences, it is very good.

• +2 1

Yes Every day there are cryptocurrencies failing and not all projects are successful, and I think that the cryptocurrency logo helps a lot to increase its popularity and the better the logo is, the more possibility there is to believe in the projects, my favorite logo is Dogecoin's a slightly funny logo.

This is interesting but how can one exchange his steem reward to Fiat currency ? It is good to have alternative of earning, crypto talk is the best site to earn income .

I loved that social network. I discovered it in 2016 and started earning money almost instantly, since it was very easy to earn rewards at that time. Unfortunately, over time the administrators neglected the project and today it is no longer the same. In fact, this year they made a hard fork and Hive was created, which I think is better than Steemit now.

I have seen many social media platform which are working and I also listen a lot about the steem and this is really good platform...

It is a very good platform, it works like a community here, although they have different characteristics, they share similar things personally I have my account but more I use cryptotalk because it is much more comfortable and in the same way that steemit are very good both.

The networks that undoubtedly can be generated by using them, these will be the future all the people where they can generate profits, these are the ones that would be used, that is, because normal social networks are used only by hobbit and those perhaps would be used for profit.

• +1 1

It is very good that these types of platforms pass, but there is no other better place than cryptotalk in the network, this forum gives you a very good interface and easy handling of it in it, but the most remarkable points of this same is that it does not There is an announcement that they can bother us at the time of writing, but this forum does not have any of it, it pays us in satoshi which is the number 1 cryptocurrency in the cryptographic world and despite this the information that appears here has no comparison with another site, but I am very grateful for sharing other options from the net.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I heard about this platform a lot, which is a community similar to Facebook, and the payment takes place after 7 days with a specific payment system for the participants and supporters of the post, and there are not many Arabs participating in it, so it is better to publish in a foreign language, but I have a problem registering on this community where I registered and they did not send me the confirmation message

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is good that these platforms are already making themselves known, because it is part of the immediate future in our day to day who more than today's society would use a social network and most people would do so with it.

My friend I want to tell you that if you want to to join the blockchain are any other activity of this form first of all you should to get the knowledge about that that is very beneficial for you so I am new on this forum I am not have any knowledge about the steemit 

• +2 1

On 4/16/2020 at 3:02 PM, Dmasked said:

Steemit is a social media platform through which we can acquire crypto.All we have to do is post and we get paid for the post This platform is very easy to operate and it is very easy to earn money.

My dear friend, Blockchain is indeed a social media platform somewhat, but of a special kind, as it is considered a link between miners in general and clients who deal in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies were social talk from all over the world and in almost all languages of the world. Thank you for the blockchain platform. Thank you very much.

I had not heard before about this platform, and I do not know if it is still running, I think that the payment tests are essential to be able to recommend a new page to generate money, that creates trust, on my part I do not like to enter links without Before knowing if it is real or not, I will investigate a little to see what this is about.

I think this is very beneficial for us who always want to know more about Cryptocurrencies, we have the honor to belong to a platform such as Cryptotalk, which besides giving you a lot of knowledge gives you the ability to monetize what you are doing through the study since you are a beginner you enter a whole new world and the truth is very happy to belong to this forum.

Thank you sharing with us another way to earn some money. I am hearing about this social media for the first time. So I cannot comment on it. Anyway best of luck to all who are planning to join Steemit.

On 1/23/2021 at 5:39 PM, Pereira said:

It is very good that these types of platforms pass, but there is no other better place than cryptotalk in the network, this forum gives you a very good interface and easy handling of it in it, but the most remarkable points of this same is that it does not There is an announcement that they can bother us at the time of writing, but this forum does not have any of it, it pays us in satoshi which is the number 1 cryptocurrency in the cryptographic world and despite this the information that appears here has no comparison with another site, but I am very grateful for sharing other options from the net.

That's not even my own problem, engaging with cryptotalk some days might be tiring and before I finish with that, I'll still leave for another forum, it's better I keep myself to one and save my energy and since cryptotalk is doing well, why going somewhere else?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It sounds like a really good forum but I am not a member of it , I have a friend who is a member at reddit, and you ae saying that it is pretty much like it. In general I really like the forums that appreciate your effort , for example there are many social pages in which you can post and give likes to other members but you cannot earn a penny out of it so it is better to invest you effort in these forums. 

• +5 1