Russian section is more active then English. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

Perhaps this is the reason, as I have not looked at the Russian section yet, but I think that the site is Russian in origin and will be more popular with them than other countries, and therefore the percentage is greater and more interaction 

They have probably received more advice, more attention, there are more programs, workshops, and that has increased the knowledge of many people living in Russia. The idea is to learn from those who know, that will help many beginners to project themselves in this world of Cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

With all due respect I don't think this is the main reason why the Russian section is more active than this one I think it is because this forum is native to Russia and therefore there are much more members from that country than from any other country in the world is what I think regarding this forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Certainly the Russian section is more active than the English section. Because most countries that work in the English section are prohibited from working in this forum. In the Russian section, because all those working in the Russian section are active, and the Russian section has a lot of useful information. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

In fact I think the Russia section is more active. So it is better if we gain knowledge in this forum and learn new things on the basis of False, then our English section can then become Russian. So we need to focus on how we can create a good post. Create our own research and create useful topics.

• +1 1

Hello my friend. Actually I am noticing it but I don’t know the reason behind it. In my opinion, we have to focus on hard work on this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk forum with this crypto talk. We must also intensify the search for new and useful ideas and keep abreast of developments in cryptocurrencies, and we must support and help some to promote and continue this forum.

• +5 1

I agree with you my friend ' cause the site primarily origin of Russian language, Russian is the language of the original product or English are secondary to, and I think all friends here when they become experts will move into the Russian section .
Good luck to everyone

• +4 1

I have no idea, I am a beginner and I work in this department now, but in my opinion, English is the language of the world and it will be easier in writing and dealing

This is because Russian accept digital currency in their country and the peoples in their country are participating very much to the level everyone will think the forum is made for their country alone.

• +2 1

Yes my friend I noticed this too.

I don’t know why, but many members find the English language easier than the Russian language, so they participate in the English section, not the Russian . There are also many members who post in the two sections together.

The Russian Language Department is dedicated to Russia only, but the English Language Department for the whole world. It is strange to see the Russian Language Department more active But I think the reason is because there are organization, high ranks, and experienced members who support novices to keep going and do well.

Yes, my friend, this thing really hurts me. I don’t know the reason for that, but I think your opinion is correct as many members participating in this section are banned due to bad posts and others

This is because the largest percentage of members in this forum are from Russia, so they go to the Russian section and publish there, and you find it more active than the English section.

• +3 1

I saw this again, and in my opinion, if they follow the forum rules properly, they will not have much more participation than us, and it is clear that there are more Russian members than English speakers.

• +1 1

I believe this is due to the fact that the Russian language is mostly used by Russians, and so only they and the few who master the Russian language work in the forum, and therefore everyone is recognized and there are little referrals, as opposed to the English language section, which is used by people from all over the world and has a large number of participants, making it a popular section for scammers.

I think the reason behind this might be possible due to russia accept the crypto currency at very initial stage while the other english world accept later. I think that is the reason why russian groups are much active on this forum instead of any other worlds coutries. If any one have some change views please share.

Yes Russian section will be more active than English section because it's been owned by Russians so that should be the reason why it's functioning that English.

It became clear to me through the members ’comments that the Russian section is really more active than the English language department. I think this is due to the many members in the Russian section. We can say the ban may also have an effect. I hope to enter the Russian section, but I am stronger in the foreign language and I see that the foreign language is more common In the world, if we want to strengthen our division, we must work on that

In my personal opinion, the English language is more active than any other language . I speak through my experiences in life . So I think . But in my opinion, all languages are important and all of them add something to us that will benefit us at some point in our lives . The more we learn more languages, the more experience, knowledge and work we have

• +3 1

That may be true but since i don't understand the Russian language, I do not browse or visit the Russian section and do not know what is there and I think that the activity in the English section has decreased significantly due to low payment for the task we do.

Logically English section  has to become more active then the Russian section because more people are attached with this section and this is for many countries thats why and in Russian section people only belongs to Russia so guide me about it.

• +2 1

Have you found that the Russian section is more involved than the English section? What do you believe the explanation is? I believe that the majority of countries that participate in the English portion are blocked.

Hey guys,more popular in Russia then any other country in the world so that traffic of users from Russia is huge here,most of the users on the exchanges are russian speaking,thank you.

• +3 1

In my opinion, this is because the number of members there is greater, and this is clear and in large measure. I think it will become the best English forum in the near future.