Russian section is more active then English. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

there are many restricted nations in this part, however I think the Russian segment is more dynamic on the grounds that the discussion is Russian, so most of the individuals are Russian.

The reason for me is because the English part accept on specific counties that why the English side is not lively at all but I still prefer the English to the Russian sectione

Russian section is more active because this forum is from Russia. And many people inter this forum from yobit exchange and yobit exchange owners are from Russia. Therefore the Russian section is more active than the English section. 

Absolutely you are right mate, It seems that Russian members are so more interested in this forum than English members, also I think their are more aware of this forum than any other part of the world, really step by step it is getting hard to find some post, which is in English and one can comment on it.

Of course my friend Russian section is active for English section, and thanks for sharing this information because I am new here in this platform, take care my friend...

Hello dear friend, I do not know anything about this section, and I think that the English language section is better and more widespread and the people here are very good and help each other

Russians are more effective in English because the types of their education system is different from other countries education system that is why they more effective in English.

I noticed to, I think because this website is originated in Russia and and that's why it is much active section.They are very coordinated with their work and regular on this website.

• Useful or interesting 1

I noticed to, I think because this website is originally originated in Russia and that's why it is much active section.They are very coordinated with their work and regular on this website.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • Useful or interesting 1

I also noticed that, russian section is more active i think it's because yobit is more famous in russia, and it affecting this forum positively. I don't know what we can do to make english section more active, but i hope we can make that happened in the near future.

No I don't notice this before dear but with your information I think that this is the reason that's why russian section is more active because most of English countries are banned from crypto

Russian area is more dynamic than English segment, but tragically i don’t get it Russian dialect, i wish ready to make English area too more dynamic.

Yes may be mostly english participating countries are blocked .As english is an international language so people try to earn from here .Russian i have never visted that forum as people are saying they are more coordinated and active so may be the reason is russian language .

It maybe like that way due to the fact that the forum was created and originated by the Russian and it must be coordinated well than the English forum and we can also try as much we can to be hard working so that our ranking maybe expect and we should also be dedicated.

The Russian section is more active than english section because russian section has no much population and they all speak their common language which will make them understand their self very easily while english section has a lot of members from different parts of the world some do not understand the english language very well they normally use translator so it's will be a difficult task for most of the members to understand One another very easily

I think,its on the grounds that part's from russian segment have discipline wherein they can make more and great conversation through those helpful posts they made and since it is just from one country,which is russia,then,no other injurious individuals can destroy their discussion dissimilar to in english segment where various nations and distinctive sort of individuals are here,so there are loads of spammers,which causes to have undesirable area.

Yes my dear I can't see the Russian section but my sense says that because it is Russian platform and there are many people's that used it as a Russia forum so member more so therefore it is more active.

• +1 1

Yes dear i also see that Russian section is more than English section on this platform because on this platform the Russians people using this platform more and for this Russian section is more active then English section. But many member of this platform do not understand Russian language and they use English language in this platform. I also do not understand Russian language and i reply on the post in English section and i feel relax when i reply on topic in English section. 

The English group should be more interactive than any other group, and we will do the hard work to support our group to be one of the best and one of the people who provide the right interest and information in the forum

Yes russian section is  more active because it is the more useful forum in both language but member ranks of the Russian section is  high therefore they are more active  I think. 

• +1 1

My opinion of why the Russian section is more active than the English one is because in the English section there are not as many people as in the Russian section that may be or also what it may be because as some countries are blocked that is another reason or what What may be is that the Russian section has more content or topics to talk about or inform everything can be.

The forum was created and is run by Russians so maybe at first it was for Russians exclusively and then they decided to open it up to the whole world. Either way, thank you, guys, for creating this vibrant and positive community I'm glad I joined it today.

Edited by Voytek

Confirm it is true because Russia is my country and you know I can't do without saying yes to this topic because you are talking about my blood.